RIP Flashback with special guest star

Attached: 001.jpg (784x1145, 363.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/205373153/#205375781
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not a double spread I swear I checked

Attached: 002.jpg (784x1145, 337.29K)

Attached: 003.jpg (784x1145, 254.24K)

Holy crap, Roboco, is that Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta and Double Zeta?

Attached: 004-005.jpg (1568x1145, 420.19K)

Attached: 006-007.jpg (1568x1145, 327.41K)

Attached: 008-009.jpg (1568x1145, 378.52K)

Attached: 010-011.jpg (1568x1145, 464.03K)

Glad to see Gina here I hope she returns in one way or another

I'd laugh at Leila too

Attached: 012-013.jpg (1568x1145, 439.4K)

Kind of wish this was better alluded to in the Autumn arc. Rip was there at least.

Attached: 014-015.jpg (1568x1145, 436.9K)

GOD/SOL stole Rip's happy threesome ending.

Attached: 016-017.jpg (1568x1145, 385.48K)

>Latia is hitting Rip stomach

LMAO

Is another God is a fucking bitch episode

I can't tell if Rip just told Andy his entire motivation and history or if he's just blurting out shit

Attached: 018-019.jpg (1568x1145, 436.11K)

so Latla is something like Unright? As in, her predictions are always wrong?

Victor is comin'

Attached: 020-021.jpg (1568x1145, 388.54K)

i wonder if the pairs were already premade or people were allowed to vote for any ship they could come up with

>Waiting 10 years to give a negator's ability just so you can see a dude kill his love
Fucking hell GOD is brutal

That uhhh... yea that sounds reasonable.

>Mr Rip Tristian
>Not Mr Rip Entear

isshin socks erotic!

He is such a bitch

If he was gonna be making points a relevant thing he should have kept them relevant the whole way through, I can't remember a thing about that stuff

Isshin is top cute

>Straight shota with huge muscle woman and little brown boy
This is just fetish bait.
Also is he really trying to fucking carry her? He's going to fucking die.

But the points are only relevant for this situation

I kind of agree with him that points should have had more practical use. The Round Table Ranking was acceptable at the early parts. Maybe other, extremely powerful dangerous artifacts that needed points to work.

Shouldn't she just be screaming in pain right now

so why are they waiting so much to reveal Latla's negator ability? she's unlikely right?

You know, the one thing we know about negators is that they have to lose what they love most before or after a tivating their powers. But it's all accidental. No one ever means for it to happen. Why don't we have a negator or negator wannabe who deliberately sacrifices their loved ones to see what ability they'd try to get?

i honestly can' tell if Latla is happy for them or sad Rip didn't pick her.

It's not so much that they needed to be relevant, they just needed to be mentioned so I wouldn't forget what they were

If I have to guess, based on Tozuka's other flashbacks, we'll probably get another one from Latia's perspective at some point to stretch things out. (Like Isshin's or Anno Un's). But I'm willing to bet it's a mix of both.

>first time checking this series

Surprised WSJ allows this amateur level art

i can see this ending poorly.

I’m not going to say anything about “soul/soulless” or whatever but I think the art is pleasing and conveys action well

unforgiveable.

Do you not read a whole lotta series, do ya?

I fucking hate that I somehow forgot to type out Haman Karn in this post.

>He's going to fucking die.
And he will be happy to go that way.

They art is pretty good tho

Probably both

The art has gotten better*. I think it's a long way from being great but I appreciate how far Tozuka has gotten, especially in regards to his colors
I swear Rip looks like the MC of Bone Collect here but that's probably because of the pronounced upper lip

Attached: file.png (113x213, 48.56K)

There's technically correct illustrations, then there's dynamic or charming art with a sense of identity.
The "stylishly bad art" thing isn't just a meme.
Also, what is most important in manga art isn't the technical skill when it comes to anatomy or staying on model or something, it's the understanding of the medium.

With that name they wouldn't have even let him into med school

It was just punishment for practicing divination

Had points ever been mentioned before Juiz spoke with Luna for the first time?

Maybe divination actually worked on their world until negators killed UMA Fate or something

Yeah, points were mentioned early on. It was a motivation for Andy and Fuuko to change the Union by ranking up from within.

Attached: Undead Unluck v02-047.jpg (1500x2250, 1.01M)

I forgot Juiz did this without her helmet off. Whoops.

Attached: Undead Unluck v02-035.jpg (1500x2250, 1.15M)

You can really tell that the story changed wildly since those chapters.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/205373153/#205375781
Close enough

The beginning of this manga in general feels very disconnected from everything else

I feel like the original plan for Juiz was for the intensity of her negation to change depending on how much she can see. So here it's pretty weak as her visor is only partially open. When she removed the helmet completely for the first time against the Acks she destroyed their entire fleet

But then he changed his mind and now she just has her be helmet-off the entire time

Yeah I feel Tozuka went off-script around when the Billy betrayal happened. Just everything from then on just doesn't feel as tightly or well written as the stuff before it.

You could select any pair you wanted
I voted for Spoil/Burn

I don't know, even before that, one chapter they wanted to kill Fuuko and the next Juiz gave a half assed excuse and told her everything was fine. Also, between them not caring about Shin's partner's death, and the experiments done on Andy, I feel that the Union was closer to being villains than ambiguously heroic like they're now.

>I feel that the Union was closer to being villains than ambiguously heroic like they're now.
Yeah. The tone shift in how the Union is portrayed feels like it went too light. I think that's why I actually don't mind the betrayals. It shows that some characters were still willing to be selfish. I'm sure at some point the Union members will say something like Fuuko and Andy changed them for the better.

>2 of the couples in the list are ones Fuuko is cucking.
How does it work with cuckqueening? Is Fuuko still the "bull" or is there a different term?

That too
I think in an interview Tozuka said the original plan for Undead Unluck was for Fuuko and Andy to be on the run from the Union. But somewhere between the one-shot and serialisation his editor suggested they join up with Union.

>But somewhere between the one-shot and serialization his editor suggested they join up with Union.
I don't think it's a bad idea. It sets up a side cast and easier to establish goals. I don't know how well this series could have gone as a roaming adventure manga and it might have ended a lot faster that way.