Weekly Shonen Jump #21/22

Which jump series are you reading this Sunday? Which ones had the best chapters?

Attached: 20220424_112948.jpg (822x1200, 437.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ONe27AK
viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-4-24-2022
may.2chan.net/b/res/962365160.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The translations for weekly ayatri are being done by medibang rather than using the volume translations seven seas are making, also still no nipples, gotta wait for the volume

genuinely took me a while before realizing she was meant to be a woman
yeah i somehow forgot to see that big ass tits she has

Attached: 18.jpg (784x1145, 173.32K)

Yabuki went all out after he moved to J+.
I'm glad for him and I feel like that accidentally gave Shuugomaru, Ayashimon ad Doron some rooms to breath ad well. Judging by the recent development I don't think Doron and Ayashimon could be axed soon.
Not sure about Shuugomaru.

Did they give Doron some breathing room? It just introduced a new character.

I've stopped reading it but from what I hear they are starting a new arc and adding characters. The start is still so bad I just can't see it pulling in readers at this point though.

What did Ayashimon do to make you believe that? It was reprinted so it's not like it's not selling

as expected

23 Preview

Attached: file.png (1213x887, 1.48M)

Phone guy looks cute

Akane got an early CP and is ranking well. Had a great chapter this week

Best chapter was Ayakashi Triangle, but seeing as it doesn't count as a proper WSJ title anymore I'd say a toss up between Sakamoto Days, Roboco and Akane-banashi

Shugomaru will definitely be axed soon with its current sales. Even if it's a gag manga, Volume 1 sales were especially pathetic. It and Earthchild will be the first to go once newcomers arrive.

Eh I'm just thinking it won't be axed based purely on the plot, even though it (and Doron) were cycling around bottom 3.
The sales could definitely help but if Vol 2 sales don't pick up it will still die.
Both Ayashimon and Doron need to get their rankings fixed quickly.

Weekly Shonen Jump July Volumes:
My Hero Academia 35
Dr. STONE 26
Undead Unluck 12
MASHLE 12
PPPPPP 3

I LOVE FURUSU! AND MIMIN!

Attached: furusu.jpg (630x605, 77K)

Everything's being thrown off wack by ayatri moving and earthchild being such a disaster, I imagine all 3 of that round were worrying about the axe and preparing for it before getting a stay of execution, especially obvious with how much the doron one felt like a setup to a final fight and then was resolved in a chapter

She called Mimin cute this chapter. I looked forward to their yuri relationship after this arc.

>I'm just thinking it won't be axed based purely on the plot
I'm not reading it, so i don't know. Aren't they going on a war in the last chapter?

Maybe the guy can also blackmail the editor

Like the HSF guy is doing

More like sister-in-law relationship

Isn't Earthchild rankings still pretty good?
Imagine if it actually succeeds in Nipsland, you guys would seethe so much.

It might also be BC going into a 3+ months hiatus before starting the final act

21/22 one-shot
imgur.com/a/ONe27AK

Attached: 123.png (960x1400, 2.48M)

Is Tabata dying?

Yozakura!

>that color page
Kimetsu's influence is spreading even more. Good art too.

It's probably a mix of bad health and the last arc being utter garbage.

Oh right that too
so yeah all 3 could have received an axe notice and that axe being canceled because of those 3 things

faggot comments

viz.com/blog/posts/mangaka-musings-4-24-2022

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x3091, 1.51M)

based Furusu and Mimin enjoyer

new girl from doron probably Kamiizumi Isenokami descendant

So Golden Week is starting right? The time for me to be miserable without Jump for like a week or two.

Attached: volkringe.png (418x418, 371.58K)

UU and YozaFam will be stuck as middle tier series that "exist" in Jump and everyone will forget them in one month after they end.

Doronbros...she's so cute and adorable. There's no way japs will hate this

Attached: Untitled277.jpg (1271x2100, 551.11K)

I'll never forget them.

I think it would have been more interesting if it was kusanagi she was into, I know they sort of touched on that last chapter but that aspect of that was resolved, this would be a new angle

also Kamiizumi reference

Literally
>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl
The author literally can't draw cute girls.

Your mind must have been broken by seeing so many "boys" in sports manga, Doron is here to fix that.

How the fuck does he do it? How is he capable of making unattractive female after unattractive female?

2chan wsj thread

may.2chan.net/b/res/962365160.htm

Need Kusanagi to work overtime to make this ship canon.

Attached: Doron Dororon - #020 - Chapter 20_ Naotora Kamiizumi - 4.jpg (341x440, 77.21K)

Where were you when Tabata-sensei dropped the best manga chapter of 2022?

Attached: 1650736569097.png (1400x1400, 1.24M)

he isn't even trying, he should watch idol anime or something like that. . .

Attached: 1650666844495.png (1920x2191, 3.92M)

we got one

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-114118_Opera.jpg (835x232, 38.73K)

good to see artist remember Fujiko AFujo

>Ayashimon chapter were the characters are literally trapped in dead Tanuki's giant ball sack
Ok when are you guys going to stop pretending that Ayashimon isn't great?

Doron better

All 3 are shit and will be axe soon

Ginchiyo in the mud right now

Attached: 20220306_212524.jpg (587x388, 54.08K)

new girls is a berserker, her looking like a psycho actually makes sense

i still miss haikyuu

Attached: editorakaashispinoffwhen.png (1598x540, 644.45K)

>that black clover chapter
what the fuck, you can't just drop a kino of that level without warning

Attached: lillie.png (2560x1440, 1.29M)

How does a guy that's fucking a tranny still manage to be so based even while out on a date with the tranny he's fucking

Attached: file.png (253x423, 93.52K)

But much higher image quality. 2100 compared to 1145.

Non BC reader here. Was this character being the big bad supposed to be a big plot twist?

>you will never have your organs harvested by a little girl

Attached: file.png (565x306, 61.35K)

This guy was only introduced like last arc as a secret 4th sibling of the 3 main antagonists of the last. The big test is that the him and the wizard king are the same person/reside in the same body. Personally I don't find that twist all that exciting since Tabata already pulled something incredibly similar in the first big arc and it doesn't change the fact villains in BC seriously like charisma.

This guy was only introduced in the last arc as a secret 4th sibling of the 3 main antagonists and devil hosts. The big twist is that him and the wizard king are the same person/reside in the same body. Personally I don't find that twist all that exciting since Tabata already pulled something incredibly similar in the first big arc and it doesn't change the fact villains in BC seriously like charisma.

Lots of fans wanted him to be evil for some reason and now he is but not really or is he? who the fuck knows with how convoluted these possesion type twists are.

>Tokiyuki tries to do the "search your entire memory to find the one useful hint for winning the next battle" thing
>this happens
kek

Attached: The Elusive Samurai - c060 - p011 [dig] [VIZ Media].png (784x1145, 584.14K)

Does anyone have a better quality to this image ?

Attached: FRHnZk_aIAAkofN.jpg (1169x1790, 493.73K)

I was in a different week, because this was the worst chapter of 2022 hopefully

This was a nice chapter. You really feel happy for Hinata, who worked so hard. It was great seeing the Nishinoyas in the special chapter's background. I hope he's doing well.

Oof, jealousy is not a good look

rip doesn't look that much better than screenshot since the one on their app is in not so high quality.