One Piece

I think the rest of the series will go
Wano -> Cooldown arc -> Elbaf -> Lodestar -> Laughtale -> Epilogue
Hopefully Oda can stick the landing and doesn't try to rush things

Attached: best friends.jpg (403x374, 64.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K4z5KFCb9wE
youtu.be/sPavyo6gnLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

joinmato

Attached: 1650779010698.jpg (1920x1080, 185.03K)

There's also the final war after Laugh Tale.

Attached: 371D097E-85AC-4366-9EFD-176527F411C6.jpg (1616x1598, 360.03K)

I think final war will be split into two parts: Lodestar and Laugh Tale. Lodestar will be fighting the WG and Laugh Tale will be fighting Blackbeard
There are only 3 "big" factions left: the World Government, the Red Hair Pirates, and the Blackbeard Pirates.

>usopp never lies
>CoO incredibly powerful in the future
>sends signals to past self unconsciously

Attached: tellmemore.jpg (1139x955, 114.38K)

why make a thread when there is already one we dont need several competing generals

he literally didn't do anything in Wano, just stop being delusional

>beautiful lady swordsman with a load of meat

Attached: IMG_20220407_022555.jpg (1010x605, 172.29K)

Isn't the other one for the anime?

Final war can only happen after the One Piece is found.

What about the moon arc?

Says who?
I think Whitebeard's final words may have had a double meaning
Rather than the One Piece itself causing the world to be turned upside down, anyone who has managed to get there has already changed the world in doing so

Don't forget the emerald city

Attached: Cpk4iyQVqMEHEEqwcUvfFABQYprYuDWnxgS85Pn4SRw.jpg (760x1200, 277.54K)

Attached: 1648979983903.png (256x245, 30.55K)

you fool, usopp DID everything this arc. it was all an immaculate calculated plan from toad oil sales to hiding on the ship to goofing around with a giraffe. it all leads to kaidos defeat but your just too blind to comprehend god usopps power. i pity you user.

Attached: yoi.jpg (354x577, 98.36K)

Elbaf will be speedrun and it will be more of a Shanks arc

will be covered in Film Red

Attached: One Piece Film Red - Official Trailer _ AniTV 0-22 screenshot.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

I wish we saw Usopp take any steps whatsoever to mastering his CoO. Zoro had one accidental glimpse of CoA in Arabasta and went to train reaching that same state, even despite having no idea what haki is. Usopp achieved CoO once and just forgot he ever felt it, even though there are three people in the crew all with CoO, including advanced version. I'm guessing Oda's going to jsut let him fully master it in a middle of some fight, like Zoro's CoC, but that's pretty lame.

I'm thinking Usopp arc actually, but yeah that's where Shanks' plotline will be concluded.
Elbaf and Shanks' crew are both relevant to Usopp's character, so it makes sense to conclude them in the same arc

>usopp arc will be speedrun
>we spend 137 (ongoing) in not !apan

I hate this

Japanese authors can’t write coherent endings so don’t put all your money in it.

*Satisfying endings

what are some good anime filler

if there's a davy back/giants tournament in elbaf i'm guessing there will be a shooting contest. usopps will probably unlock it fully there and have the longest range CoO of the crew.

Where are you people getting the idea that it will be speedrun again?
>O-O-Oda's editor said
Even he said he doubts that it will end in 5 years. Wano lasted for fucking 4 years. You guys should be smarter than this

Attached: a man dies.png (745x484, 355.71K)

I can't really imagine any conflict in Elbaf other than the Straw Hats maybe repelling the Big Mom Pirates.

G8
This last episode
Also these scenes
youtu.be/K4z5KFCb9wE
youtu.be/sPavyo6gnLU

NTA but this has nothing to do with when one piece ends but oda himself insisting wanos ending will be big and a turning point for the series. Like its pretty clear we are not getting regular structured arcs after this
Yeah same desu

Attached: 0AF2F5D5-4BDE-4C24-A878-C6420CE5A012.png (212x181, 42.36K)

G8 arc, better than some canon arcs. There are also several good standalone crewmember episodes here and there: Robin-Chopper episode in post-Alabasta, Zoro and Sanji episodes in post-EL, Brook episode in post-TB.

Yamato is disappointed by your performance in bed. You weren't even able to make her orgasm.

Attached: 1650805306152.jpg (1280x720, 138.11K)

Wano -> Cooldown arc-> Elbaf ->Lodestar -> Laughtale -> Buggy Final battle -> Underworld -> Training arc -> Buggy Final battle part 2

i’m sorry i’m so pathetic…

The other thread is filled with Yamatofags

Move onto the other thread for now
You can use this one when the other one gets archived

Attached: mid piece.jpg (238x269, 30.6K)

>Latest episode has a ton of well animated Yamato scenes
>WHY ARE FANS OF THIS CHARACTER POSTING SO MUCH?!?!?!??!?!!?!
Schizo

Attached: 1650803973683.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

he’s mentally ill

Which birb VC was better?

Attached: 1599401876304.jpg (540x360, 43.57K)

I like King cause he made a funny face

It will be a Loki/Shanks Arc as Shanks and Luffy's dynamic comes from the Viking Cartoon Oda watched as a kid that Elbaf is based off of. That show even has the mentor giving the MC a helmet similar to how Luffy got his strawhat. I don't think it will be a speedrun as it will be the Arc Oda has wanted to do even before One Piece

King was a true friend to Kaidou, loyal to the end. Marco was just another gay with daddy issues like the rest of WB crew.

Attached: op_1036_bushido_004[1].png (900x1300, 407.62K)

For me it’s Bonney.

Attached: bonney best girl.jpg (736x1104, 160.71K)

Finally, Smoothie's chance to shine in the land of giants.

>forgot that we didn't learn what the deal with her is yet as in her connection to kuma, why akainu didnt kill her, if she is a daughter of big mom

I hope oda starts to untangle alot of the mssteries soon and doesn't cram them all into the final arcl ike bleach making a giant clusterfuck

Toad oil will enable ZKK

Its been almost 25 years and I still have no idea what the hell Black Beard even wants out of life

To find the One Piece and become the Pirate King
That was pretty clear in Impel Down

that other thread is just cancerous

It's been 25 years and I still don't get what Luffy's dream is.

Everything.

he’s only repeated it for 25 years

Reading chapter one and just realized you can see luffy eating the nika fruit in several panels

Attached: Kizaru.png (446x446, 301.88K)

Speedreader, his dream is something only Ace, Sabo and Yamato know of.

>Reading so fast he can see the future
i kneel

>Hopefully Oda can stick the landing
Why set yourself up for disappointment?

He helped Tama mass brainwash the Gifters

Is tamas DF the most plot convenient DF ever introduced in arc?

Denialbros.. Why is Yamato getting high quality extended scenes in the anime...

based

Say hello to Joinmato, the next Straw Hat.

Attached: ishitani yams.jpg (1920x1080, 154.58K)

Reminder that this arc is gonna be 150+ chapters