Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Episode 4 is out

Attached: [ASW] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 [1080p HEVC][46DC65F3].mkv_snapshot_15.27_[2022.04.24_16.23.05].jpg (1616x909, 185.9K)

Robro is carrying this show for me

Attached: file.png (372x353, 179K)

>How could you not die or be gravely injured for my social status?
She will get practically no punishment for this I swear.

Attached: 1646842138657.jpg (1920x1080, 213.73K)

She doesn't deserve it.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (1080p) [7AD36B0E].mkv_snapshot_20.02_[2022.04.24_11.03.11].jpg (1920x1080, 214.19K)

Unironicalky the only character I liked from the manga

Leon is a siscon(familycon?), of course she won't get any real one.
Leon will take out any frustration he has against her towards the one who made her do things instead.

She looked surprised when the bomb went off, so I thought maybe she'd been told it was only an EMP or something; but apparently not

Attached: [ASW] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 [1080p HEVC][46DC65F3].mkv_snapshot_17.38_[2022.04.24_16.31.05].jpg (1616x909, 112.7K)

Forced labor as a farmer

>mother, father, and brothers are all decent people
>yet she turned into a homicidal self obsessed psychopath

just do a threesome already

Does he ever fuck his sister + past life sister? If not dropping this show

>WAHHHHH I'M NOT YOUR PET
>NOOOOO CALL ME LIVIA
what the fuck is her problem?

Attached: lv.png (696x1000, 227.64K)

Flattie curse clearly
Goodness is stored in the breasdts

>just do a threesome already
No way fag

Was the mecha action good?

don't forget both sisters are psychopaths

>Was the mecha action good?
No. Although the point is that he steamrolls them all with no effort

The author makes all flatties villains. Evil Lord is the same thing

mental instability + gas lighting

turns out even without the ghost she's kind of a bitch

Who In Evil Lord?

Mobuseka is a yuri series

Attached: LNspoiler.png (1000x1422, 926.06K)

she's a woman, what did you expect

Was expecting something to look decent since it's 2D mecha, at least.

There's no action. The gag was always he could put them to bed with a shovel

Nobody in the family seems to understand how both of the sisters turned out to be bitches when they're pretty poor and just on the fringe of being considered nobles. The joke is that Jenna will most likely end up a spinster unless she seriously changes her ways.

One of Otome Mob author's other works.

Leon should have dropped those dykes at the altar and married Deidre.

haremnetes are pathetic and mc deserve been stabbed

the context is awful so no

you expected wrong, but the shoveling is still entertaining

You can tell that the director does have experience in the field, but this isn't meant to be a fight and is meant to be a one-sided beatdown which it represented as.

cute

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (720p) [09D9F47C].png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Are they fucking her in the cunny?

Attached: 1650215420844.jpg (1920x1080, 150.62K)

Is that the drill girl? Does she become a main character

Some what, she is prevalent throughout the story.

She ntrs her your younger sister. I hope this encourages Finnley to repent. Despite her attitude, she could be a good person considering how she genuinely got along with Oscar. Unlike Jenna, she's still pure too.

Attached: xgyn3qi.png (1351x1920, 2.21M)

No. Deidre has moments spread through the LN, but cannot be considered a main character. Deidre will likely be added to the expanded harem count that the LN seems to be hinting at.

Canonically, yes

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (720p) [09D9F47C].png (1280x720, 1.25M)

I will buy every volume if the himecut flatchested cute joins the harem.

She wants to be somebody of equal standing to Angie in their three way relationship, as opposed to just being a pet in Leon-Angie relationship.

Also the whole bullying thing, and Leon fucking up with the "theres better guy" mindset.

Gangbanged by all of them, 5 cocks at the same time.

Leon views her as the product of her experiences. The entire nobility has taught her to suck up to higher ranked men and shit on lower ranked men, so Leon thinks she just needs correction.

T-The budget! They destroyed it!

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (1080p) [7AD36B0E].webm (1920x1080, 457.07K)

What's wrong with her?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (720p) [09D9F47C].png (1280x720, 983.08K)

She's unspoiled by that cruel world

heroine power

>just needs correction
She's too old for that.

Great girls forgive a man's lack of stature.

Wait Finley ntrs the Zora daughter? or Jena ntrs Finley?

Zora only has one son, Finley and Jenna are both Balford

Chicks dig giant robots

I'll believe it when they stop getting jealous of all the girls flocking around Leon.

What girls like Evil Lords MC?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (720p) [09D9F47C].png (1280x720, 802.9K)

>Luxion affection +1000

Who NTRs who? Word that clearly

No, One of the guys from the 3rd game was into Finley, but he lost interest in her once Finley lost her composure and beat the shit out of Zora' daughter in revenge. Jena immediately took the chance and stole the guy.

People would buy it if they didnt try to cockblock every new harem member that gets added.

Why is Leon like that?
Why is he such a fucking faggot?
Isn't the game an otome game eroge? What is wrong with him.

Jena ntrs Finnley. Truly the worst sister.

that was uncalled for

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (720p) [09D9F47C].png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Don't tell me he's gonna throw

If Jenna doesn't end fucking miserable by the end of this series i will fucking blow a blood vessel.

Attached: 1571060977739.jpg (480x448, 24.24K)

Yeah that's too far
Colors dindu nuffin

She likes Zeon mobile suits compared to Gundams.

Attached: chonk.png (350x379, 179.44K)

Livia's big hairy bush.

Really likes would be Amagi and Rosetta
The others are either cult followers, bordering insanity, or just want the ring to live a life of luxury

Prince tries to force it by declaring it a deathmatch so Leon knocks him out instead with a precision strike with Luxion's help

Nope, dabs on them hard and rubs it in.

Why Zora's daughter though
man Volume 9 translation cant come soon enough

Not in this match at least.

Oh he fucking throws, a prince into the fucking ground, stomps him like a little bitch he is, and mocks him relentlessly
and he does it again farther on!
If not for his eunuch tendencies, Leon would be a pretty cool protagonist.

>Why Zora's daughter though
Because for years, they exploited Bartfort family?

saving this

Attached: badtaste.jpg (1920x1080, 272.95K)

Yeah she does

They better do his rant about society next episode justice.

Zora's family was part of a plot to overthrow the current king's family and they kidnapped Finnley and Jenna. Basically After they get rescued Finnley just goes ham on Zora's daughter because she was harming Jenna while they were tied up.

There's a big community for this LN in spanish and they've had vol 9 translated for a while. They'll probably translate vol10 quickly as well.

Overall the mech action was subpar, but i like attention to detail, like those handles that came out to make it easier to get into Arroganz

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 04 (1080p) [7AD36B0E].mkv-00.03.30.252-#1.jpg (1920x1080, 275.65K)

I wonder if other characters can hear Luxon, sometimes Olivia seems to reply, but why is that most the time they ignore the concerning things it says right in front of them.

Attached: 1539906082439.jpg (454x640, 65.1K)