One Piece Episode 1015

What went right?

Attached: 20220424_133230.jpg (1723x967, 125.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCUxN2WXru8
youtu.be/8hNtcri7YYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for joinmato

Attached: 1639593155833.gif (600x338, 2.64M)

They used the first opening song
Pure kino
Can’t wait to see Gear 5 animated

I haven't watched the anime in about 3 years but I keep seeing regular stills from Wano and they all look decent
Are they finally spending money on the show? Did they drop the pinoys? WCI was legitimately vomit inducing.

She's 100% going to be the one to direct Gear 5's first appearance right?

All of it

Zorobros..

Attached: Tumblr_l_98225276020653.jpg (2048x1153, 189.86K)

shit op. at least try to make a good op to start a discussion, not this...

Can we have a discussion about how one piece would have went, both in universe and on a meta level, if ace survived the marineford execution?
I feel like the story would be drastically different.
First of it's the "darkest" thing to happen to any of the characters outside of flashbacks.
Second its one of the VERY FEW times of characters actually dying, as every arc has about 2-3 charcters who get blown up, stabbed and or mutilated who show up in another arc or coverstory.

In my opinion, ace and marco could have kept the whitebeard pirates going after whitebeards death, supporting the new generation in their way. Also the balance of power might not have shifted as hard towards blackbeard, even though ace and marco could have probably NOT kept the yonko status of the crew.
The most interesting part for me would have been the time skip and or lack thereof.
I'm not sure how fishman saga with sabaody, the timeskip and return to sabaody would have played out... Just really interesting to think about, as ace's death is a huge turning point both in universe and for "one piece" as a narrative

autism

>animeonlies losing their mind about gomu gomu no red roc
>they have no idea luffy is about to lose to kaidou at least two more times

Attached: 49 - jd0912h.png (487x363, 274.7K)

It's really style over substance... but I guess it's the best you can do when stretching 15 pages to 20 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCUxN2WXru8

Attached: 1047-017.jpg (258x354, 62.98K)

>hypetards eat shitty filters up

Know your place killerfag

Attached: 5b0ce5423332a821161fa8180f26d1245a0f833cr1-923-1300v2_hq.jpg (727x1024, 159.79K)

A bunch of kids who grew up watching One Pice are now animating it, on top of a genius up-and-coming director directing the episode.

Undeniable.

Attached: thetruth.png (1070x658, 433.53K)

I still haven't heard a single good counterargument to the actual One Piece analyst.

Yamato saved One Piece!!!

Attached: 1650786799038.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

whats even happening in this scene

i dont remember a moment like that in the manga

to who now?

Nagatoro>One Piece

Yamato giving more relevance in the anime unlike the manga. Toei really wants to milk alk the merch

Hehe

not for another year or two though

based

BASED
A
S
E
D

The anime usually adds content to stretch pacing and to add more details that the manga didn't have time to explain

All the Straw Hats were initially opposed to Luffy in some way, they were never Straw Hat-ready from the start. Her reasoning is flawed and shallow and Oda will most definitely give her a character arc in which she learns to be herself and accept the responsibility that Oden failed to uphold: stay and protect Wano instead of dooming it out selfish and vapid aventure boner.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this episode just had a really good director with creativity

saved

This is quite literally a visual representation of Yamato having an orgasm.

don't feed the animals, don't acknowledge the animals, don't let them get in your window. simple as.

Attached: e5b5da03375f62970224127ff9f8f55aadb69f3c.jpg (508x624, 110.11K)

>All the Straw Hats were initially opposed to Luffy in some way, they were never Straw Hat-ready from the start.
you mean like brook who wanted to join right away

Holy FUCK since when is the One Piece anime this good?

Sabo would never recover his memory

What do you think he was thinking here?

Attached: media_FRGiQsoXoAAuB0y.jpg (1199x682, 109.63K)

fucking schizo
my sides

Don't let them fool you

Dissapointment that this big epic punch did practically zero damage.

Brook is an exception because he was already a complete character living his second life. He didn't need a character arc and this can only apply to him.

>Owie

CUTEmato

Attached: nakama.webm (1280x720, 792.1K)

>filler

I can't believe Ace fucking died!

Attached: mpv-shot0037.jpg (1280x720, 152.74K)

it isn't, just watch episodes 957, 982 and 1015 if you want that level of quality
nothing else comes close

like when he still had a character arc in thriller bark anyway

In the manga it was just a comment from Yamato, telling that what Luffy said (about his dream) was exactly what Roger said back then. This scene serves to illustrate the parallelism

i cant believe there were schizos thinking they would lose to kaido and big mom and the raid woul fail or whatever

Attached: media_FRFLJdlX0AA_Qzf.jpg (1200x675, 89.63K)

The animation quality has improved a lot since Wano started, but the anime still has the same horrible pacing issues

Wait... Who's this?! What is this rabbit doing on the Sunny?

Attached: 1650769169476.png (1418x805, 848.8K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

>oda doesnt kill
>jobffy

youtu.be/8hNtcri7YYc
Just check it out yourself

No.

LOVE

YAMS

Attached: yams.jpg (1200x674, 122.56K)

nevermind he's fine

Attached: mpv-shot0039.jpg (1280x720, 145.74K)

Yamato realizing that Luffy said the exact same thing as Roger
It was really well done

do you see how none of your posts make any sense

Yamato's nakama

Attached: 1629892632599.jpg (1242x1473, 224.65K)

kek

Attached: file.png (180x195, 62K)

What is this shit?
Where is my slideshow kino anime?

For me, it's Killer's arms.

Attached: 1.jpg (780x439, 59.55K)

>Yamato realizing that Luffy said the exact same thing as Roger
>Yamato, telling that what Luffy said (about his dream) was exactly what Roger said back then

man I can't believe Yamato was on the Oro Jackson and was with Roger when he said that
how time flies

Considering all of the shit Kaido went through during the raid, it's weird he'd be reeling from this.

Is this opposite day?

Can you imagine if Yamato doesn't join after all the effort that went into this episode?

What's the point of all that muscle if you can't pull a blade out of a body?

Attached: zoro.jpg (1280x720, 69.87K)

No he's not.

Attached: akainu.jpg (602x301, 37.53K)

No, you just have retarded takes. Patternfags are extremely pathetic like that.

It'd be hilarious, goddamn waifuniggers deserve the ridicule

She read it from Oden's journal

I love that she has the same importance as Toko in this single 2 second scene except Toko is a billion times more likeable relevant to the arc.

Ace couldn't satisfy Yamato.

Attached: mpv-shot0040.jpg (1280x720, 138.11K)

Like I said, I still have not heard a single good counterargument to the actual One Piece analyst.

I think he really was just surprised at Luffy's sudden strength increase.
Imagine if you anticipate a 4 year olds punch but instead get a 12 year old punch instead.
It doesn't really hurt but it throws you off guard and you might even think "damn how is that 4 year old so stromg?"

I really hate toei

they have talented people, they simply should give them a year/1.5 to make 25 episodes per season and just keep quality of episode 1015

Wano would be much better that way

>Meh It'll be as weak as his last punch
>Oh n-

makes sense

>FUCK ME MOMO

Attached: FREl9olWUAIV-IA.jpg (1280x720, 119.78K)

YES

>Uhh Sanji bros I have looked but I don't see him anywhere.
We fucking beat a yonkou commander and instead this fucking jobber killer gets our place. This isn't fair!

Can't wait for the Momo Yamato tittyfuck scene in the anime

The pacing is still fucked they just started actually trying on big scenes again

Attached: nomo.jpg (1080x743, 230.06K)

The raid will fail.

Wano wouldn't be much better if it followed the manga. 99% of the good scenes in 1015 were filler.