Good stories can be ruined by too long serials

There are too many works that start out well. Ruined by the extra long serialization time.

A good story that could have ended beautifully in 2 or 3 years. But for commercial reasons, serialized for more than 10 years.

The enemies are getting stronger and stronger, and the battle values are getting out of control. The story becomes extremely unreasonable. Finally a bad to the extreme ending to ruin everything.

I'm curious how "Chainsaw Man" did it. It didn't have an out-of-control serial length, and ended the story quickly where it should have. Instead of ending with a tragedy 10 years later.

Attached: 24191514.jpg (828x1229, 167.24K)

>Instead of ending with a tragedy 10 years later.
Meanwhile, part 2.

Not OP, but when is it coming out? Did we get any news on the release date? I haven't followed since Part 1 ended, sorry. I read that one-shot he did recently, though.

we are geting part 2? i thought the author was just memeing. like zetman part 2

Confirmed for this summer

The end of the cartoon hints at a "school chapter"
As a result, there is still no new story, and the anime version has not come out.

But the author "Fujimoto Tatsuki" drew a new short manga.“さよなら絵梨”

Attached: 4192525.jpg (1330x902, 222.6K)

In early summer, so 1-2 months

Having a sequel is not a bad thing. It's just that I think it should be finished in the right place.

Not like a comic book factory that industrially keeps producing garbage story comics.
The end is like a nuclear bomb that destroys the whole factory.

Attached: 0424193511.jpg (508x600, 28.14K)

For me, I just feel like Fujimoto doesn’t like doing long series. He has something he wants to say and wants to get it out there. Hell I think part 2 will had some different themes/message than part 2.
Will
>be on jump plus
>be released in summer 2022(early summer according to retarded dolphin)

Part 2 will definitely include the cute new girl.
Then let her die a miserable death.

But at least, he has the possibility of resurrecting the "power" from hell

Attached: 006bkCTrgy1gt1n1vh1quj30p00zddod.jpg (900x1273, 324.23K)

>Part 2 will definitely include the cute new girl. Then let her die a miserable death.
Yes.
>But at least, he has the possibility of resurrecting the "power" from hell
I just want to see Denji fight new blood devil and have it stay in Devil form. I tire of fiend power. Fujimoto got some work cut out for him when it comes to the resurrection aspect of the story in the future.

What went so wrong? Our threads are dead and we don't even know when we will get new news

>retarded dolphin
Don't bite the hand that feeds you
We have actual lived unlike (You)

Attached: 20220419_114626.jpg (1215x1438, 380.9K)

>Don't bite the hand that feeds you
I’LL PUT BALLS ON HIS FUCKING CHIN

Fuck off, I'm living my life to the fullest. I'm still bothered by the lack of news, it's been so long.

Attached: 1639934067916.jpg (1368x1080, 495.31K)

Pic unrelated i gues? This one turned to shit after the underwhelming darkness devil defeat

pretty sure Diaper's behaviors have chased everyone away.

>darkness devil
>defeat
Fuck off speedreader

Banana man will save us.
You mean lame ass santa after she drank dorkness’ cum.

Where is the potato?

Attached: 1640076401263.jpg (443x327, 81.24K)

Reminder that even csm's worst parts are still miles ahead of all other shonenshit. FACT, NOT AN OPINION

>I'm living my life to the fullest.
Post your room

Yeah do it.

Lame as hell?

watching T&B2 and necrobumping /dal/

Attached: 3463349.jpg (1386x835, 403.47K)

.........hype?

Attached: denji sad.png (639x614, 415.25K)

Post your hand

kino

You post yours.

>No you

Post yours and I'll post mine.

No stinky.

Attached: 86181775.png (1000x1414, 1.43M)

As much as I like and want to see Power again, CSM doesn't need a second part

Guess how I know I'm talking to a man.

>CSM doesn't need a second part
We will know if this is true or not once we're about 20 chapters into part 2.

It's so popular. Don't you think they'll make a 3rd and a 4th part and ruin any lasting impression the series might have had

>Don't you think they'll make a 3rd and a 4th part
I don't think Fujimoto is that kind of author, he already stated that he would rather work on shorter works. Chainsaw Man is already his longest manga yet and you can tell how he wanted it to end as fast as possible during the last arc in part 1. I doubt he will draw more than 200 chapters of CSM in total.

But CSM fumbles after the assassin arc. Fuji loves working on short stories and his tiredness over working on CSM really started to show near the end, where it seemed he was rushing through things.

Yes but Centaur hell devil was lamer.
>Gura
Why does this shark scare me?

dumb Shark

Attached: 052.jpg (1520x2400, 160.13K)

Reddit spacing

Based or gay?

Attached: 20220422_071003.jpg (1024x789, 185.14K)

He will make CSM a trilogy

That has to be the gayest thing I saw in a week.

Fujimoto's sister would love this.

>CSM doesn't need a second part

>What is Kobeni's contract
>How will Denji turn the blood devil into Power 2.0
>Nayuta
>The 4 horseman
>The apocalypse tease by Santa Clause
>Primordial devils like death devil
>Overall devil lore (which has been barely explained at all)
>Why can Pochita erase concepts from existence despite being a mere chainsaw devil
>Denji finally having sex
>What happened to the weapon humans after the last fight against Makima
>What happened to the angel devil
>Explanation of the whole angel hierarchy thing that was never explained

Most of this won't be brought up

Fujimoto had A LOT of time to come up with the script of part 2. If he's an actual good author he will bring up every single one of those points. Part 2 will prove if Fujimoto is a hack or a shonen pioneer.

>Explanation of the whole angel hierarchy thing that was never explained
fake names
>Overall devil lore (which has been barely explained at all)
don't think he needs to explain these things

> Part 2 will prove if Fujimoto is a hack or a shonen pioneer.

This.

None of this is particularly important. Part 1 ended at a good stopping point should Fujimoto have chosen not to continue

When it comes to abruptly ending relationships with no justification, well Fujimoto just happens to be an expert on the subject.

>None of this is particularly important.
Explaining how Pochita is supposed to be one of the strongest if not the single strongest devil despite being based on a fucking CHAINSAW is not important? It's a major asspull if it's not getting explained. It literally goes against the rules of the established power system.

Either of the two could've simply posted a white hand to win the argument, but neither did.
The only logical conclusion is that those are either 2 spics, or one is a spic and the other a fatso.

Attached: 1638031446616.png (507x369, 322.37K)

>I doubt he will draw more than 200 chapters of CSM in total.
this feels like a 200+ series

You can't know that

This

>Part 2 will prove if Fujimoto is a hack or a shonen pioneer.
That ship has already said with the underwhelming Control Arc.

Would Himeno fuck Aki in his sleep.

you will never be a woman

Or (and this might blow your mind) I didn't care about mindlessly obeying a fag on the internet.

Attached: uncharacteristic.jpg (1920x1080, 197.94K)

Post predictions of any kind

>Explaining how Pochita is supposed to be one of the strongest if not the single strongest devil despite being based on a fucking CHAINSAW is not important?

That's right, it isn't important.

> It literally goes against the rules of the established power system.

no it doesn't. devils become stronger based on fear, and chainsaw's ability to erase names makes devils afraid of it, as well as humans. That's why it's so powerful. And no, we don't need to know why chainsaw can erase devils from existence, it doesn't matter.