Choujin X

Where the fuck is the TL? I woke up and expected it to be out by now. Why is it taking so long?

Attached: Tokio.png (803x982, 311.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLk2czcyHlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Under Azuma's cloak you have yo fight him to get it.
>INB4 it's because of Orthodox Easter being today ruskies don't want to translate their versions so they are delaying everyone till tuesday

Attached: FRCI4fPVcAA8dxw.png (2100x2970, 1.6M)

In 5....

Second, minutes,hours or days ?

Yes

I'm also waiting please don't lie.

>Azuma was envious of the choujins and their powers
>Is now able to use and master other choujins powers
Is he the choujin X ?

he looks like a super hero / super man
superman = choujin
he is literally Choujin x Choujin

not him but unironically we don't know

Attached: Thanks MangaPlus!.png (600x89, 22.27K)

Azuma, it was You!
You were the "Choujin X™" all along!

>Thanks. Now fight me

Attached: 1650684001929.jpg (451x1142, 220.83K)

Attached: FRG42WhXwAIScF4.jpg (2048x1535, 246.57K)

His cape looks like that of a hero, even though it covers his face like a hood for someone waiting to get executed. He even has the chains that are also tied to his neck. Don't know what it could be symbolyzing though.
I saw nips saying that his power is potentially inspired by Lady justice, it would fit his design with the sword and blindfold.

>Justice is blind
>A hero wears a cape
There it's not that complicated

"You have to be the become the Choujin X, Azuma!"

Bruh I was joking when I was saying Azuma will pull the be the become the Choujin X

Attached: FRGyqLBaIAIDCog.jpg (2732x2048, 1.47M)

>He even has the chains that are also tied to his neck. Don't know what it could be symbolyzing though.
He is unchaining himself. Considering he is telling Tokio to fight him, it might be a battle junkie side that he kept hidden his justice philosophy.

*hidden under his justice

Attached: FRE1BzJUUAM6X_y.jpg (1654x1069, 455.84K)

Makes sense yeah, but I'm still confused as to why he wants to fight his best friend. He doesn't seem to be in a chaos state like Shiozaki and that's just his regular awakening, so he's probably aware of his surroundings.

Why does Azuma like pointing?

i hope the tl is soon...

Attached: party choujin.png (1600x1142, 2.96M)

GOD BLESS YOU user! You did a better job than I could've

Attached: I'm not sorry.png (784x1145, 916.02K)

from his lashing out in the early chapters, i for sure think he's jealous of tokio especially considering his trophies that were shown in chapter 19. he has a ton of achievements, but he's alone aside from tokio and has no 'real goals' in life other than pursuing the justice his father instills in him. tokio was a 'vulture' who somehow grew to have a ton of friends and is now independent and arguably more confident and stronger than human azuma who regrets his choices. what ume-chan said about him testing his strength also rings into this, as while he might've cared about tokio; the grander scale was whether or not he was good enough.

He does it when he orders people to do something. It kinda feels like he's passing judgement on people

Is this nu Devilman ? Psychopathic blond guy and the crybaby birdman.

Attached: 1567894325677.png (1786x944, 2.04M)

These fucking PARTY edits are getting out of control and i love them

He's rude and wants to laugh at (you)
I mean we've kinda been thinking this since chapter 1

Attached: STANDING HERE I REALIZE.png (2000x2000, 1.84M)

I'd argue it's more Devilman meets X-Men

Seems like it, but the motivations seem to differ. Also I wouldn't exactly call him a crybaby when he has just witnessed his best friend toying around with his allies right before his eyes, shedding a tear there is justified.

Let's think about for a moment.
Since the flexi choujin attack, Azuma had to realize that some people are stronger than he will ever be, including his best, normally weaker, friend. It obviously hurted him inside, considering his screamed at Tokio out of frustration (he felt bad for it, so it's clearly more frustration than anger).
Even after the zoo accident, I felt like Azuma could resent Tokio for hanging out with other choujins, which could have made his feeling of inferiority worse, thinking stuff like "now that I'm weaker, he doesn't want to hang out with me".
The first time he met the hyena, he had to admit he couldn't outrun it if it attacked him, meaning that even animals are superior to him in some aspect.
I think it show an insecurity over the fact he cannot be the best at something, and it lead him to secretly envy the power the choujins, as well as the freedom (it's not actually true, but for standard people, it might look like that) that this power give you.
The final straw was Yamato shooting down his genuine offer for help, especially the "You'll only slow us down" part.

I think he goes after Tokio because he want to save his friend, but a part of him also want to prove his strenght, like Ume pointed out.
But now that he became a choujin for real, his desire for power were fulfilled, which encouraged him to drop out his morals that chained him down and revel in his selfish desire to flex his superiority, even to his best friend that he came to save.
Or it's just chaos state effect.

>azuma LITERALLY has the wool pulled over his eyes

What's the meaning behind this?

>No one cared who I was
>Until I put on the mask

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 08.17.40.png (1351x434, 1003.41K)

>"i'll just slow them down."
but then he convinces himself by using 'justice' as an excuse?

Attached: file.png (723x568, 358.52K)

Something Something Justice is blind
Could be thematic in a sense that he's lost sight of something precious (His humanity/ his calm, successful life with Tokio as his bro)

So bros what artstyle do you think Ishida will pull for V3 cover.
>Tokio's semi-realistic style?
>Ely's candid photo style?
>Something completely new for Azuma?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-23 at 08.21.13.png (292x363, 194.29K)

Maybe if he took it off he gets another power up similar to breaking the chains. He's fighting blind.

i hope its insane and schizo messy reflecting azuma's mental state.

Tokio is definitely prone to cry though.

>Tokio become a choujin
>Gradually become a more independant and brave boy.
>Azuma become a choujin
>Immediatly give up to his worst side, drop the justice excuse, and revel in violence to both enemies and friends.
Man, I feel sad for both Tokio and Azuma.

>azuma attacked every person who spoke or said anything
>got easily caught off-guard by momoma and simon

Is he actually blind and going off of sounds?

That convinced me there is cosmic horror shit behind the choujins' powers.

Ishida is deliberately associating Tokio with the crying motif, most likely to highlight his capacity for empathy which Azuma may be lacking if this chapter is anything to go by.

Attached: Choujin_X.jpg (655x933, 70.33K)

You are right but in all instances so far, he had a good reason to and it wasn't just out of impulse. I mean when was the last time he cried before this chapter? I think way back when he was chased by Nari and slowly succumbing to the poison.

The Shiozaki arc finale because he thought he fucked up with the sinker kek

Attached: Huhkio.png (225x113, 26.1K)

He cried during chaos state

Attached: cry.png (417x268, 126.87K)

Half to show the cloak is part of his body and half because Ishida is having fun with these transformation sequences

Flybros, wwa?

Attached: Flychad.jpg (341x299, 26.3K)

Not sure about that, Tokio cries mostly for himself, he is not like Devilman mc.

>pull the wool over someone's eyes

Is a common saying though.

And that was great. It was the result of his frustration mixed with his fury after seeing Azuma's torso lying on the ground, a silent but emotional rage. That's not being a crybaby.

Based slow reader, missed that

Azuma is the fly choujin

Attached: FRCxKpHUYAo_CLx.jpg (1600x1142, 542.62K)

Azuma also despite his violent schizo side was shown multiple times to care about Tokio and he seems genuinely open about people's plight, if doesn't consider them as "bad guys".

Haven't reread the series yet but does this somehow confirm he was already destined to be a choujin before the serum? Like giving someone who has aids a second dose of aids.

What's his endgame?

Yeah, you gotta have the aptitude to even become a Choujin, that was established. The actual ability you get is tied to your desire/personality, unless you get infected by someone else like the loli.

When will Tokio evolve into the Chad Vulture form? Look at this motherfucker, way more majestic than those featherless uglies.

Attached: 4337611048_fc27fa8052_c.jpg (800x800, 179.5K)

It's definitely derivative, but I feel like Tokio's and Azuma's conflict will be more personal without involving the entire world being at stake.
>final fight is a fistfight between former best friends without using their Choujin powers
youtube.com/watch?v=xLk2czcyHlw

>final fight is a fistfight between former best friends without using their Choujin powers
I hope it's at the top of the tower desu

Attached: FRA5hJ8VUAABfXW.jpg (2048x1280, 229.62K)

Now I'll be sad if it doesn't happen, I feel like the setup for that is just perfect so far. It's one of my favorite tropes

>someone cuts azumas cloth and underneath is a bunch of black hyena spots that turn into eyes.

I'd be disappointed especially, after that shot of Tokio trying to reach Azuma who's looking at the tower
Do they laugh tho?

Attached: Azuma the ureachable.png (766x900, 1.01M)

Eating shit

Have some nice 'za while we wait for the TL

Attached: FOvtWqPVkAQe7NB.png (1800x1800, 339.85K)

>do they laugh?
at tokio they probably will

I think killing off Ume would be a great catalyst for Ricardo to get more involved in the plot while Ume's backstory could also be tied into his character arc.

Punished Ricardo: A man denied his paperwife.

>I'd be disappointed especially, after that shot of Tokio trying to reach Azuma who's looking at the tower
Considering that Ishida often recontextualizes stuff and sheds more light on certain things, I could definitely see it.
But I'm open for everything and just enjoying the ride for now, without getting too invested in my theories