Mato Seihei no Slave

The slave cycle. Also can't wait to see her reward for this.

Attached: 0083-018.jpg (2037x1600, 696.62K)

And speaking of rewards

Attached: 0083-005.jpg (1019x1600, 329.21K)

At least she got one. Because i didn't think she could after awhile.

Attached: 0083-006.jpg (1019x1600, 397.56K)

What's his finisher?

> I can help you recover
When did it turn into Tsugumomo?

translation
raw
We already had 2 threads for the chapter.

Mira is going to ride him and then ride him again.

Nothing like a good rubdown

Attached: 0083-007.jpg (1019x1600, 335.76K)

What's the problem? Now we're having a bike/delinquent thread.

Attached: pingpongdash01_08.png (768x1200, 321.18K)

What does she do to Bell to make her so scared?

forgot the pic

Attached: 0083-009.jpg (1019x1600, 300.84K)

Attached: Mato Power level Tier.png (1140x1364, 429.94K)

Yuuki should be paired with Kyouka in S+ since they were the ones to beat the chicken.

card games on motorcycle

Anal

have you failed to read the support part?

Yuuki's a support character, he cant do anything without Kyoka

>puts Yuuki in Support Only without including any of the Slave Forms
Trash.

Where would you rank the individual slave forms?

Okay this is getting ridiculous.

Yuuki’s subconscious knows that Mira’s a pure girl, so unless they do something really extraordinary during this ride, she’ll probably only have to do something relatively tame. And she’ll turn into a blushing wreck over it anyway, and it’ll be adorable.

I have so many problems with this.
Ren above Tovera and Tenka? Take away her flexibility and nothings left. You even ranked Himari lower despite her higher ceiling than Ren.
Kuu actually lost to Kyouka so their positions should be swapped.
Mira only lost so far, she can’t do shit without flag girl and is stated to be weaker than Kyouka.
Yacchi should be higher on the list for the fact alone that she makes fundamental rules of physics her bitch.
Kyouka never lost a fight, everyone except Mira and the 7th ex-chief avoids a 1on1 with her and we know how their fights went, she killed a god, the strongest human of earth, can kill Shuuki on her own, unlimited ceiling thanks to Slave and so on … She should be AT LEAST S++

>despite her higher ceiling than Ren
Big headcanon considering Ren never got serious

so when does kyouka snap from getting cucked constantly

Attached: 16363830.jpg (2553x1121, 306.06K)

>Kyouka never lost a fight
Conveniently she fought weaker enemies than the rest then the moment she fights a strong enemy is a weakened got using an asspull

>so when does kyouka snap from getting cucked constantly
never

>Pic related
>A lightbulb suddenly flicks on in Yakumo’s head as to how she can get her harem started
>All she has to do is deflower Yuuki so that Kyouka will feel like she has to fuck Yakumo in order to reassert her dominance over Yuuki

Most of them are hard to rank because the only action they've got is sweeping up a bunch of fodder and immediately going to reward mode. Boulder Melter and Roar don't even have that, BM could be nearly indestructible and we'd never know.
Sparkling Stars is obviously Support.
Killer Fang is probably the most powerful of them, though it's unclear if his ability has limits on what it can instagib it certainly fails against anybody who can notice it and take action due to the long windup time. We also don't know its range, if he can sit on a hill and use it over full LoS it's comically powerful.
I'd say most of them hover around the Vice Chief to High Vice Chief level, he consistently loses to people further up the power scale. I note that the "Vice Chief" level is actually populated by ordinary personnel, and all of the actual VCs are in the High Vice Chief level.

Then kyouka shouldn’t be ranked so high, since she can’t do too much without yuuki.

i know the reward is probably gonna be something lewd but i think it would be funny, cute and in character if instead it was something wholesome like holding hands

>reward
I think is pretty obvious: she rides him, so him rides her

The rewards are based on yuukis desire and the riders as well. This is why ren became a submissive dog, and fubuki breastfed him. A lot of the girls were pure maidens before giving rewards, now look at himari.

Ren is the apex life form. We have no idea all of her powers. Mira’s cloning plus her fighting ability is quite strong even without flag girl. Saying himari has a higher ceiling then ren? Jesus Christ you’re an absolute brainlet

Kyouka is a cuckqueen. She enjoys being cucked. She had no problem with tenka joining her in jerking yuuki off in the onsen

Reward will be something intimate yet wholesome and pure. Maybe ear cleaning lap pillow.

Himari has access to an unlimited amount of blessings, including every chief and vice chief. +100 abilities vs 8 is for me a much higher ceiling. Let’s not forget how Fubuki shat her pants when Himari was going to use Golden Hour alone. The timing of her switching abilities is also much smaller.
She killed a buffed one-horned where Shikoku was confident that he'd enough, even after knowing what a chief's capable of. Then she killed Shikoku who was at her strongest at the time.

Exchange diaries soon...

Attached: IMG_20220415_193758.png (739x267, 260.05K)

Kamen rider or hunter x hunter reference?

I love Shushu!

Attached: 1626527263742.png (361x446, 53.92K)

It'll work but sadly is not a VN

>now look at himari.
savage but true

>Himari has access to an unlimited amount of blessings
she has to be compatible first so not at all, then she uses nerfed versions of each ability

whoshu?

Youshu.

>Ren is the apex life form.
Tell me, how can Ren considered to be life's apex when people are right next to her that can literally manipulate life and time itself?

Attached: 1581884051343.png (376x760, 102K)

This is stupid. But I like it

her lil sis beat her, plus tenka can manipulate space.On another note takahiro kinda fucked up giving abilities like that in chapter 9, the rest are pretty weak in comparison

>Mira with Megumi flag boosted
Fucking cope.

Waiting for the body swap chapter, hopefully Tenka goes in Yuuki's body

All the gods ( including Rairen ) are stronger already than Kuu at her peak, after they transform or whatever. Even if their full potential is unknown they should be in S++.

She's so fucking cute

Mira thinks she's pure and probably doesn't know why she likes motorcycles so much, but she's excited to put a motor in a boy and mount him like a sybian. It's going to be like she's hollering at 200 kph with her thighs around him, then gets confused why further reward isn't necessary.

Well it’s Yuuki’s desires somewhat reigned in by his own morals. He’s clearly not just solely following his ld for the rewards, or else he probably would’ve already fucked Kyouka or somebody, especially early on when he was more of a smug shit and didn’t have as much attachment to the girls. Yuuki is a good boy and doesn’t wanna compell somebody go that far with the rewards, and that desire plays a part in what the rewards end up being as well. How far he IS willing to go depends on his relationship with the rider.
His first rewards with Kyouka were decently lewd, but as they’ve actually grown into more of a couple they also have taken on a romantic bent, while other times escalating in lewdness as Kyouka made it more clear that she’s okay with that.
Himari was a bitch towards him at first, so he didn’t have as many hangups about making her first rewards kinda lewd. And once they actually started getting along that lewd precedent had already been set.
Ren was a straight-up cunt so Yuuki was totally fine with her reward being lewd.
Mira already has a rapport with Yuuki, and he knows she doesn’t handle the idea of lewd stuff well, so I think his subconscious won’t go too lewd with her.

what kind of shuuki would've you made if you had to make as many casualties as possible
little bomb shuukis that blow up from getting killed or certain amount of force applied ot their bodies for me

If Mira goes henshin then it's the former.

Attached: 1650712046740.png (1042x751, 377.24K)

shuuki's with an infection or something like that

>Yuuki’s subconscious knows that Mira’s a pure girl, so unless they do something really extraordinary during this ride, she’ll probably only have to do something relatively tame.
Ren also reminded him of his sister and he still groped her boobs though ...

Attached: 1610745720826.jpg (1100x500, 328.74K)

based on hios own desires Yuuki just want to ravage Himari

those were good eyes, and she ignored Yuuki in the last chapter too

So piggyback reward ?

When is the reward gonna be some actual femdom instead of this reversal bullshit?

Who doesn't ?

Ren is the only hope left for any kind of femdom.... So good luck

Ren was the epitome of domination loss.