They don't make vampire anime like this anymore

They don't make vampire anime like this anymore.

Attached: 054B14A5-1A30-45A8-B9E3-7877BF33C405.jpg (780x438, 45.15K)

D would kick his ass without even realizing he'd done so.

Attached: 6d6893402c.png (1473x829, 972.85K)

If you look closely that pic makes him look cross eyed

D is Alucard's son.

Anime these days has gone soft and limp.

Can't unsee.

Attached: alucard1.png (500x375, 184.59K)

I liked the abridged version of this those dudes made. Didn't really care for the original.

God damn it.

Vampires are faggots

I miss the era of edge. Anime needs more dark, brooding, shamelessly gothic and hardcore shit. A sorely underserved market. I'm tired of pretending retarded over-the-top edgy garbage isn't cool. The new Higurashi was supposed to fix this but it was such a letdown. Maybe Chainsaw Man will save us

Attached: another drinking game.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Hellsing is great, all the characters were cool, especially the butler.
I wish more anime/manga had cool old dudes doing cool things.

I liked the ending they gave for him more than ultimate's ending where he destroyed all the souls
Just made him into too big of a dick by doing that

That's how they're regarded now, yeah, which is the point of OP. What was once a dreaded terror of the night and one of the great monsters of fantasy fiction are now nearly universally regarded as limp wristed, preening and effeminate weaklings, because somehow that version of them became predominant over the deadly, inhuman terrors they were originally.

the only episode I liked from the original was the one where it showed Integra as a child waking up alucard. It had more emotional impact than the same scene in Ultimate.

>What was once a dreaded terror of the night and one of the great monsters of fantasy fiction are now nearly universally regarded as limp wristed, preening and effeminate weaklings
can't forget coombait

Attached: 1589925282893.webm (1024x576, 2.26M)

It started alright but by the end of it, it was intolerable soapboxing. Literally having to add in God and the Devil just to push their hot-takes goes from abridging a series to being possessed by your shit takes and needing to express them any means necessary.

Nah.

Attached: 1626839258968.png (888x587, 599.96K)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: jeanne2.jpg (1078x962, 119.54K)

Kek.

Try Akudama Drive

Is Hirano still doing Drifters? Funny how everyone just forgot about that

Oh fuck user ruined it for me.

Agreed, I'd take edgy over blandness any day.

CSM comes off as more of an affectionate parody of edgy 2000s shonen and comics.

To me the most appealing thing about Vampires is that they are both. The inhuman monster wearing the skin of an angel is a uniquely horrifying concept, how this beautiful and refined creature so gifted in the ways of the world, can be this ravenous amoral beast. It plays on the classic stories of Satan and his Demons being the true masters of mankind's wants and desires. They are the natural suzerains of our world, beautiful and talented at everything. They are able to seduce you the unaware victim with their superficial beauty and worldly tricks. They will play along and tease you, slowly luring you into their lair. Only when you have given yourself over to them does the mask finally come off and reveal to you it's true beastly nature, an unrefined consuming monster who's only desire from they very start was to devour your body and soul. Vampires are the most elegant, but also the most terrifying monsters.

It barely if ever gets updated

But Alucard is that too

Did Twilight cause this?

tranny faggot

No, The Vampyre

I struggled to understand why this had any following.

The guy spends so long being untouchable and devoid of character. I don't get why people would enjoy watching a show that never even frames the episodes as having any dilemma for the protagonist. Very boring

this is why women should be banned from this board

Funny how fags complain about Twilight when Anne Rice's vampires were Wattpad tier before Wattpad was a thing.
That being said Carmilla was what originally ruined vampires by making them sexual. Even Bram contributed to it with Dracula. None of "vampires" in media are vampires from folklore which were monsters who cannibalized the living. Baba Yaga is more vampire tier than faggy ass Dracula or anything that came after it.

P. S. Not saying that Baba Yaga is a vampire (she is just a witch), just that vampires were like her when it came to horror and why they were feared.

Have you actually read Carmilla and Dracula?

They make them better.

Attached: rapevamps.jpg (1919x932, 233.99K)

If a girl is slowly escalating and specifically trying to build trust, I can kind of already tell what the deal is.

A good Murcielago anime could also do the trick. a Gunbured x Sisters anime too if the manga wasn't axed.

Attached: b006534f822948080eea5ebde324dfbe.png (300x429, 252.76K)

Ultimate was way too conservative and low budget of an adaptation to do justice to the full manga story.

Things were like that both before and during Hellsing's time too. Really, characters like D and Alucard were the exception rather than the rule. Even back then a majority of vampire anime were comedies or shoujoshit.

>a bunch of jpop idols twink faggots and a girl with bags under her eyes

Attached: jesus christ.png (690x968, 685.82K)

Is there any manga besides SnK that ruined its ending this bad in the very last chapter?

should i watch the newer or older version?

imo the first and second hellsing ultimate episodes kinda suck
watch the gonzo series until episode 7 (episode 4 can be skipped, it's anime-only and not good), then watch ultimate from episode 3 onward

Rate this vampire

Attached: yande.re 717871 sample kannatsuki_noboru kyuuketsu_hime_astrid naked_cape.jpg (1059x1500, 390K)

Fuck you user', I can't unsee it now.

will catch a cold/10

I've heard first of this anime through a game that was promoted on some gaming show on TV.

So, so hot.

Attached: women_really_do.webm (1024x576, 2.35M)

Yes but he is slow as fuck

That art looks familiar.

It's the guy that does the art for the Goblin Slayer LNs.

Put some fucking clothes on, exhibitionist cosplayer thot/10

Classic.

Vampires have liked that outfit for a long time.

Attached: Vampire Ciel TH.jpg (1869x2160, 431.93K)

Vlad the Impaler being a dick? Stop the presses, and here I thought he was just the most kindhearted soul alive.
They were also so butthurt over Walter's "betrayal" that they edited out his much more emotional and redemptive death scene where he takes the Doctor down with him and Integra genuinely laments his loss to him just being shot by Heinkel. They even omitted the part where he clowns on her in a hilarious way after giving her a few free shots in, at least one of them had to have been salty as fuck over the reveal.
That part did feel like it was straight out of Rick and Morty.
>one third of humanity's problem is that they're secretly gay
I'm just going to assume the gay one wrote that bit in.

Attached: when someone merges right in front of you without signaling.jpg (1171x997, 328.97K)

Koumori looks and behaves a lot like a vampire for not being one.

I agree changing his scene with the Doctor was bad, but I do like the suicide by Heinkel ending a bit more. Makes Yumie's death feel slightly less pointless

Attached: IMG-20211026-WA0000.jpg (640x163, 15.87K)

I fap to my wife(male), Yoiichi nearly every 3rd week.

Attached: 葉子_(502346)_-_(30712785)_与一ちゃんを_0.jpg (1000x927, 432.81K)

Did this actually happen in the remake?

>le edgy unvincible man

El kek