Chapter 249

New chapter came out early on the dex and I didn't see a thread. So dumping

>Ch 249: Fall seven times, stand up eight

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 1.png (835x1200, 395.73K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 2.png (835x1200, 416.32K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 3.png (835x1200, 386.57K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 4.png (1642x1200, 737.85K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 5.png (835x1200, 402.6K)

Teachers are turning things up a notch

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 6.png (835x1200, 478.99K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 7.png (835x1200, 292.37K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 8.png (835x1200, 474.54K)

Why doesn't Iruma just summon Kalego? That'll incapacitate him.

So basically they're done fucking around

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 9.png (835x1200, 368.45K)

Based perv. He won

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 10.png (835x1200, 430.4K)

2 cuties for the price of 1

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 11.png (835x1200, 459.2K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 12.png (835x1200, 275.11K)

Rip

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 13.png (835x1200, 485.36K)

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 14.png (835x1200, 412.24K)

Everyone is giving it their all...

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 15.png (835x1200, 563.31K)

However...

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 16.png (835x1200, 464.99K)

>E N T E R

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 17.png (1642x1200, 980K)

End of the chapter. No clue when the next chapter comes out since this one is definitely early. Don't even remember seeing the raws posted

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 18.png (835x1200, 510.34K)

wouldn't stumble on this thread if i didn't about to make it myself, next time put the title on subject, not your fucking name

Some ad stuff

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 19.png (835x1200, 400.46K)

isn't golden week next week? so I guess we're going to have to wait at least 2

>best teachers have entered the fray
Finally. I was waiting the whole arc for this.

Fuck off faggot. Next time quit bitching and post it yourself

End of the dump

Attached: Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch.249 - Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight - 20.png (835x1125, 654.03K)

My computer decided to kill itself so I haven’t been able to dump the tls for a while but thanks for dumping!

cute kohai

Kill yourself retard

based

which part of "about to make it myself" you don't understand?

They're screwed

Thanks
Screw the haters

>Gaap beaten offscreen
His kouhai probably did something stupid like pop each other's baloons in a brawl.

Wasn't expecting this

Anytime tlanon. Hope you're doing well

I'm starting to find crybaby racoon cute

>20 minutes of fighting
Balam really built up his stamina since Walter Park
That's the whole point of the exercise, giving them a dose of humble pie with a public asskicking.

we made it caimbros

ITS FUCKING TIME !!!!!!!

Attached: 1646972619594.jpg (800x800, 112.16K)

He did it!

Man does that title not appear on mobile

I just had a nostalgia bomb with that credit page.

Threads seem pretty dead at this point in the arc.

the title not being visible on catalog might have something to do with it

More people in the raw threads then the TL threads

Nah, searching on Iruma still brings the thread up. Catalog's search function doesn't just search the post body text.

Chapter 249 of what?

Yeah, the sullivan thing was a big bait at the end

>Avoid super boss Sullivan
>He wasnt the only super boss

At this rate, only one team will probably survive, by virtue of staying hidden somehow.

>The first canon pairing will come from the mother fucking Owl
Yeah, I'm thinking based

>That's the whole point of the exercise, giving them a dose of humble pie with a public asskicking.

Probably for most teachers, but these 2 will surely go full sadist, yes, the other teachers were enjoy it, but now is kinda personal

Didnt the dog got a girlfriend?

ENTER
With Sullivan out of the game, I still going to give the teachers a victory, even if by a matter of seconds.

I believe he was only dating the granddaughter of a teacher or something. Besides, it is a no-face character, it doesn't count.

Really glad to see robin being badass, I felt he really got shafted as a teacher for his friendly personality, despise being part of a family that so far, has been described as unique and absolute monster in combat by using tactics most demon just cant learn

So, does this panel proves that Iruma's emergency avoid > Sure hit magic bloodline ?

I think Robin missed on porpurse, he wasnt aiming at the heart, but to scare Iruma, he just got owned by a student on his family speciality that is suppose to be quite rare among demons, he is probably a little pissed, regardless if Iruma is her sister/cousin deciple

No it proves that Robin could have taken Iruma's head off if he wanted instead of flexing and taking off the hairband before Iruma even noticed.

Because he's trying to respect Kalego's wishes. Iruma is a good dude.

I expect their first victim to be Agares, he's got it too easy compared to the others who at least had to look for a hiding spot.

Now I feel Iruma will save the day by dropping the nice and incapacitating Kalego by making him take the chicken form

It's not the upset that'd annoy him it's the blueballing, he was really looking forward to their reactions.

That was just a normal mana arrow aimed at Iruma's hairband. Robin still has his one hit shot cause he was interrupted AGAIN.