I love Akane and her kiss powers. She's the best battle shonen MC

I love Akane and her kiss powers. She's the best battle shonen MC

Attached: 1595717476787.jpg (251x145, 6.93K)

>slut-based powers out of nowhere
mangaka is a cuck, I told you fags that tweet wasnt ironic

i hope kenji kun turns out to be the strongest and declares his love for akane before josuke does

>user forgot about the battle beach arc

>Status no longer has any status
Lmao

Tsuki will be drowning in bitches soon, just fucking wait

He doesn't have to be the strongest, he just needs to stop trying to imitate his brothers fighting style and make use of his own strenghts.

I get that Itou was most popular male character two polls in row, but it's clear that his Bishounen Overdrive special style is unsuitable with Kenji's romantic affinity. Kenji should instead focus on mixing his Straight Man Rapsody with the skills he learned during Island Paradise arc.

I still can't get over the scene where Akane gets raped by dogs. How did the mangaka get away with it?

At this rate it's clearly setting up for Kenji to find the Sword of Stars. That whole side story with the old man on the mountain and what not. Josuke is busy jobbing at Capital City against Doro's thugs.

Doesn’t matter they both will get cucked by the demon lord…. Again.

How many guys does Akane have in her harem?

True, but I still think that all this guardless sword symbolism pretty heavily hints that even after pulling out the sword his biggest challenge will be dealing with his obsession about imitating his brother Itou.

I mean, the whole cave of dreams sequence on the mountain was pretty clear that getting the Sword of Stars won't help you that much, if you are burdened by internal struggle.

>Doro's thugs
Saika is only worthwhile one. Have you seen her Dark Mirror Prison style? Rest are fine as the filler, but they lack the presence to act as the arc antagonists for Josuke.

Does Bobo count? He's just the comic relief retard who tries to peek at her in the hot spring.

Schizo thread

Attached: 1605349865169.png (500x416, 219.13K)

Because it wasn't real. It was a metaphor for her awakening the bestial side of her kiss powers, that primal lust. Pretty good way to capitalize on the cliche "dark form" we see in shonen.

Lol, you wish. Demon lord wasn't relevant since he lost the last duel against the trio. Sure, he survived but in his current state there is no chace for him to use his Black Blood Kanabo without backlash putting him out of commision.

Currently ony Kenji and Josuke. Itou fell of after getting hospitalised by Doro and Souta finally hooked up with Yuuki.

No, but I think the author will try to make him settle with Bibi from Paradise Island, since that was only serious arc dude got in last four volumes.

Good point. Also it wasn't rape. She merged with the dogpile.

I'm still upset that they killed off Kenji and Itou's father in the very first arc. Hands down the best character. They really wanted to go for the edgy orphan angle right away. Such a shame.

>popular girl that bullies akane in the school scenes turns out to be the mastermind behind everything bad that happens
>she wasn’t even related until chapter 501
>doesn’t even have any powers at all
>didn’t even know that akane was the heroine until now
>simply does horrible shit to fuel her ego and because she is bored
What a shit plot twist.

I mean, the heroic sacrifice was pretty much culmination of his character. His whole "Burn brighter than the very Sun!" speech actually moved me to tears. If he didn't die there, he would be left wandering manga without any real purpose probably wouldn't be remembered as fondly.

Still doesn’t justify the amount of people she has killed

Shonen? I thought this was a magical girl show

Yoki and Aiko BELONG together. I don't know why he went for boring Miki.

Only if you watch it upside down at night. if you watch it in the morning its pretty good.

>Currently ony Kenji and Josuke
And yet people prefer to ship these two guys together instead of with akane

Why the fuck did he do it? You know who I mean

Get ready for the elaborate background flashback to show he was misunderstood the whole time.

Look, we new that Akane is held back by her conflict with Haruna for the long time and Haruna's egostrocking was seen as the dangerous from the second volume.

Also, yeah, the person causing most harm to the school being random piece of shit with no powers was culmination of the story themes from the get go. Akane didn't spend three volume learning how it's the human hearth that changes the world around her and fuels her kiss powers instead of her powers being motor of change and fuel of her hearth. She literally spend the whole twenty chapters depowered by her turmoil and ther mother's magical blockade to learn that her actions impact on others and their hearts is more important than being the strongest.

In contrast Haruna spend the whole time just making other people lives shittier for her own sake. Remember how the demon lord described his mace as made from hearts blackened by cruelty and hardened by indifference? That's the exact description of the Haruna.

The series seem to only do that with the male villains and not the female ones
Isn’t the mangaka a chick?

>He can't use random information to create an anime using the power of his mind
looks like you are a subhuman

Fujos men, these harpies will ship every semi atractive dude in cast. Remeber how they tried to ship Itou and Doro? Or Doro and his gloomy toady Willis?

Well, elaborate flashback about Haruna, Saki or Hami would be pointless since they never had any hiden motivations, being pretty open from the get go. Sakuya didn't get one mostly because we knew about her backstory from flashbacks Mika and Mako. And we actually got the flashback of Hanako's childhood but it happened three chapters before the battle.

we all saw him use the mystery orb, how the fuck could he be redeemed after that? typical shounen mary sue plot bullshit

Can Josuke actually communicate with the guardian spirit of Capital City or is Volta just mindfucking him?

Good isekai

why does the artist has to draw lips so well!?
I'm starting to think this series gave me a lips fetish

so the guy eats the stuff and gets like 7 things and does a training arc and gets beat up because he wants to be a monster and level all of humanity with giants...

its still better than grim reaper guys doing cosplay as magical girls who actually solve crimes... in cosplay

Still doesn’t explain where she got that nuke and that army of military robots from (heard it has something to do with her grandfather being a extremely rich or something) but regardless, that nihilistic speech that Haruna gave to akane was probably the most disturbing thing I have seen, it sounds more like something that would be said in a cosmic horror story than a shonen.

I'm pretty sure Volta wants to sacrifice Josuke to unlock the Sealed Door beneath Capital City since it was hinted he has spirit blood. I wouldn't be surprised if it's revealed that Volta killed the guardian spirit long before this arc.

>reads series about girl with kissing powers
>wonders why the bodypart that appears the most in close ups is drawn well

it will turn out that haruna was manipulating him somehow. It’s always somehow haruna’s fault

>Akane and her kiss powers
Isn't this just Yuru Yuri?

Volta IS the guardian spirit, the next chapter will finally prove my theory right!

>battle beach arc
The author has already said that is not canon, dipshit.

>clearly a time-travel show
>"isekai"
Retard.

Isn’t she a bit retarded?

>The author has already said that is not canon, dipshit.

He said that because of the backlash, but his original intention still remains.

Well, I always took the robot army and nuke as the extension of Kingdom of Nerds arc. We already got robots and exotic energy reactors, so with her familly resources it's pretty easy extrapolation. If Sakurada was able to create all of his robo replicas on robotics club budget, having him whip out an army with proper funding and production facilities would make sense.

>that nihilistic speech that Haruna gave to akane was probably the most disturbing thing I have seen, it sounds more like something that would be said in a cosmic horror story than a shonen.

Yeah, the way she completely calmly explained her worldview only to start slowly getting into state of exaltation while describing her goals was legitimately chilling. It was like listening to the system of values that's not only alien to our own but actively hostile to it.

>it's a "Hagure jobs to Momo for the billionth time" chapter

Attached: 1649585785289.png (638x638, 770.47K)

>kenji
>josuke
>mangatoddlers still don't know about Hajime
Read the web-comic, casuals.

OH MY THIRD RESET

You are both wrong. The Unraveling Village wasn't the proper time travel but the consequences of Hanako's powers over stagnation being amplified by the mystery orb and her hold breaking effectively unleashing few years of the surpressed causality at once.

>battle beach arc
>not cannon
He said that it was a dream sequence representing Akane's fears that spending summer without constant contact with her friends will cause them to drift apart.

That was such fucking bullshit. Time Crystals, really? What a fucking asspull that was.

>"Leave me alone."

Attached: d78.jpg (1080x1175, 53.76K)

> If Sakurada was able to create all of his robo replicas on robotics club budget, having him whip out an army with proper funding and production facilities would make sense.
It’s also funny how the school is vastly bigger on the inside than the outside, like I am pretty sure there is an arc dealing with an entire society inside of a abandoned section of the school.
> Yeah, the way she completely calmly explained her worldview only to start slowly getting into state of exaltation while describing her goals was legitimately chilling. It was like listening to the system of values that's not only alien to our own but actively hostile to it.
And those are some rather fuck up goals though they seem to change depending on what she finds boring or fun. But her plans for the world at large is some scary ass shit.
I remember when her bullying was just used for comedy, now it’s actually horrifying on a rewatch
I mean if that was actual time travel than the school has to be extremely old.

OHOHNONONONONONONONOOOO
AKANESISTERS DONT LOOK

Hajime might as be stronger than Kenji and more emotionally open than Josuke, but his the antagonist of their arc, so it's given that he needs to be a challenge.

>it's a "Hagure jobs to Momo for the billionth time" chapter
Good. Momo's slow downfall is neccessary to stop the yurifags from painting her as misunderstood princess.

As if first two resets didn't foreshadow third one. We clearly know that restets are linked with Akane's emotional millestones and after the last battle against Sakurada we knew that she's approaching the Millestone of Loss - explicitely stated as the most difficult normal millestone for somebody with Akane's affinity for resets.

>steal kisaragi honey's design, strip it naked, cut off the legs, glue it to a giant lizard and then make it a guy for fujopoints
>here's your main villain lol
jirukeks will defend this.

Miko is best girl and I will be damned if anyone says otherwise.

>"It's just the way it is."

Attached: 1643079351242.jpg (1936x1936, 360.26K)

>It’s also funny how the school is vastly bigger on the inside than the outside, like I am pretty sure there is an arc dealing with an entire society inside of a abandoned section of the school.
I mean, they got few generations of people with space and domain affinities to work on expanding the insides.
>I remember when her bullying was just used for comedy, now it’s actually horrifying on a rewatch
There are few things scarier than reexamining your reactions to villain's behaviour and finding that it played your emotions as a viewer just like those mob characters aroung her. Plus, it ties well into this whole theme of evil end destructive actions often hiding behind humor, status and apathy of others.

>I mean if that was actual time travel than the school has to be extremely old.
Right? The school would have to be older than the modern part of the Capital City, which is absurd.

Shut up and take your meds.

good taste user

>but his the antagonist of their arc, so it's given that he needs to be a challenge.
I didn't really mean just his strength.
Akane is madly in love with him, so the other guys have literally no chance.
I wish the author hadn't turned her into a tsundere in the fourth loop, though.

>Miko
Literally who?

>jobs to a rat with tits
lol
if shinji hadn't thrown that dagger miko would have been beastman bait

Has anyone here played the dating sim? I know they haven't localised it for english yet, but it still seems weird to me that they decided to make this a multimedia project before the show run is even over.

Attached: confused looking hiro with interrogation mark above her head.png (1920x1200, 260.21K)

MIKO CARRIED THEM IN THE FOREST ARC EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS KENJI WILL NEVER RETURN HER LOVE. SHE ONLY DESERVES HAPPINESS

> There are few things scarier than reexamining your reactions to villain's behaviour and finding that it played your emotions as a viewer just like those mob characters aroung her. Plus, it ties well into this whole theme of evil end destructive actions often hiding behind humor, status and apathy of others.
And her ability to tear apart your motivation in such a way that it makes it seem like, deep down, you are just as evil as herself is also really fucked up, which she does to further her goal to “break humanity” though didn’t she accidentally redeemed a villain by trying to break them in that way?

Say what you will I didn't like all the smegma scenes