Femcel the anime

>femcel the anime
This one of the worst shows I have had the misfortune to watch. of course she is going to be lovey dovey with the female isekaid character but killed the male one. I can’t believe people are watching this forced yuri garbage.

Attached: 7615BF41-9758-4846-B1DC-04FE9EB3FD04.jpg (1280x720, 95.2K)

>iphone
>retarded teen post
Checks out

(you)'re not even trying
fuck off

I can't believe you have so little in your life that you're still making this fucking thread

Lol I can’t believe you are defending this shit

Doesn't look like they're defending anything, just calling you a pathetic retard.

k incel

They are implying that my post is wrong which means they are defending the show. This show was tailored for femcels and people eat it up

Watched the first episode, seems like generic isekai shit

She tries to kilk her and fails. Op is a liar

>proper non bait threads get closed in 30 minutes but bait trolling shit doesn't

Attached: Ameri.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I concur, it is nothing special. Someone promised me there was a twist so that's the only reason I keep watching. So far it's pretty bad though.

Do you know what an ad hominem is? They're not refuting your point, they're calling you retarded.
Your point can be accurate and you still be a retard. Which is the case here. Stop being stupid.

You watched the first half, there's no way you watched the whole thing.

I can't believe that the viewers have to set up bait threads to keep the main one from getting trolled into oblivion. Oh wait, yes I can because isekai is an autism magnet.

/thread

This is the least yuri yuri show I've ever seen.

They literally hugged naked last episode

You have a very broad definition of what constitutes yuri. Which means you're probably a dipshit.

>of course she is going to be lovey dovey with the female isekaid character but killed the male one.
Are you retarded? The first thoughts of the male one was how he was going to use his power to go whatever he wants and kill whoever he wanted. That little shit deserved to die before he became a real problem, which he himself admitted he would have.

No actually my view of it is very narrow, but when there's naked cuddles it definitely is yuri.

Weirdly enough its not really the "isekaid kids turn into monsters" that make the setting non-standard; Its the its a human-only; I genuinely dont remember another fantasy isekai like that.

I dunno, I kept seeing this sentiment before watching the first episode, but the dude was minding his own business trying to eat breakfast, some assholes summon him to another world without his consent, proceed to throw him onto the streets with nothing, literally nothing, casting him down into homelessness, poverty and destitution. I don't blame him for wanting to kill the fuckheads. It's doubly insulting because the Faust are corrupt as fuck and also regularly kill the royals.

My definition of yuri is very narrow, and it doesn't include non-sexual hugs regardless of how many or few clothes are present.

Kill yourself, retard.

So what, it's just yuri-flavored isekai this time.
Maybe we'll get a yaoi-flavored one next season.

All hugs by nature are intimate and sexual.

I'm not sure what led you to this conclusion, but I must disagree.

Because people have to have developed a close relationship to hug. You don't just hug random people.

I don't, no, but I have received plenty of random hugs. Never bothered me. I certainly didn't feel anything intimate from it.

I guess we just come from different backgrounds. For me you wouldn't hug someone unless you were extremely close to them, almost as much as kissing. It's different in Europe though where they kiss people just as a way of hello. We don't do that where I live so if you kiss or hug someone it would only be in a firmly established romantic relationship.

First day?

This is just bait thread but it had me wondering, what is the Venn diagram between people salty that dude got killed and who think Eren was right.

>Yea Forums claims to love yuri
>literally NO ONE is watching an actual yuri anime airing this season

Attached: 1650673931666.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

I'm watching it, but not for yuri. If they kiss, great, but I actually kinda like the world building. I find the manner in which anachronism has been put into this fantasy world hilarious.

>schizo thread with unironic retards who get baited
Great, just great

Just a typical Saturday on Yea Forums

I'll drink to that. Cheers mate.

Go back.

KEK JIREN

Yuribait is yuri on itself.

Kill yourself.

Death to yurifags!

>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERES MY FUCKING DICK FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKK YOOOUUUUUUUU FEMC FUUUUUUUUUUK YOUUUU AAAUUUTTTHOOOOOOORRRRR MMMAAAAAA DDDIIIICKKKKK ITS FUKKKIIN GGGOOONNNNNEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You're retarded.
The only reason Menou can even warm up to Akari over time is because of the nature of Akari's power.
Had her power been literally anything else, she would've been disposed of within the first 5 minutes, same as Generic-kun

Attached: 1621589704780.png (1920x1080, 892.52K)

I wonder how many times she's killed Akari. As far as she thinks just once, but it could be hundreds and her memory of it just keeps getting un-done.

Nope, what I wonder is how many times Akari rewinded the time just to unkill Menou-chan.

Those are interesting thoughts.
I also wonder if Akari is aware of the stab before she rewinded. Would make for some interesting development if its revealed that she knew the whole time

If she was aware why would she let it happen again and reveal to Menou her power? After the first time, rewind to make her forget then if Akari still remembers she should stop putting herself in situations where it can repeat.

>no don't start any proper discussion
stick to our nice op intention guys

I phrased it wrong. I meant if Akari is aware, post-rewind, that she was stabbed earlier.
You know, since she undid everything, does she have any recollection of that?

I think she is aware. What is strange is how she doesn't react like she was stabbed, so maybe she knew ahead of time it would happen and was prepared for it again.

Killing of a dude is no different than showing rape on the skeleton anime, is just a selling point, unless you also think the skeleton anime is so unique too.

Even Menou starts wondering this after the first volume. She starts adapting her plans around whether they've potentially looped all this before.

To be fair no one on /u/ is watching it either.
>Too much yuri for Yea Forums to care
>Too little yuri for /u/ to care
No wonder it's bomving hard

Why are people mindbroken over a character they've known for barely 20+ minutes got killled?

Attached: 1438009420168.jpg (425x414, 16.47K)

Why not just ban all yuri on Yea Forums and bring it to /u/?

>mindbroken
Shhuuusshh he'll hear you.

Attached: 93618816_p0.jpg (794x1123, 318.79K)

Because like I said, even less people on /u/ are talking about this series, they literally don't give a shit anymore about series like this that are just girls flirting, almost all modern yuri series are very explicit, even Kirara the CGDCT publisher is doing more and more explicit yuri stuff, in comparison Otherside Picnic the anime was a lot more talked on /u/ because people were aware how explicit it becomes later.

You sound very vocal. Make a fucking petition dude.

A fruitless endeavor. Many anons have tried to drive yuri off of Yea Forums in the past with no success. I doubt it will ever be successful.

>Many anons have tried to drive yuri off of Yea Forums in the past with no success
All the hethero fail? What power.