How does it feel like to kiss ?

How does it feel like to kiss ?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

feels good

moist

This. But the first taste of saliva is disappointing.
It's also warm, if that's your thing.
Thread moved to /r9k/ when?

>Thread moved to /r9k/ when?
Never.

Attached: 1f622.png (512x512, 53.72K)

One day, we'll kiss.

>censoring a kiss

Attached: gomi-wo-miru-me-iyapan.jpg (300x450, 29.06K)

One day...

Attached: '.png (1060x1408, 752.04K)

problem so sad

Attached: 1648979647024.png (665x485, 171.84K)

Attached: file.png (850x634, 379.91K)

>Thread moved to /r9k/ when?
lmao never
this is the "level of quality far above the other media boards" you hear so often

do you want to try, user?

Like eating a mollusk.

Yeah and with a girl (girl) preferably.

before that, you should know kissing a dude isn't the same as kissing a girl

your body can tell

will a girl kiss me?

2lewd4tv

The truth is even worse: It's rather hard to animate kissing convincingly. So, instead of doing a bad job, many animators use something like OP.

One day inchallah.

Like warm bags of sand.

Please tell me you are underage.

not4me

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 25.88K)

No, I'm 19.

I want to cheat on Kaguya just to feel the thrill of being hunted down like an animal.

Attached: kaguya.jpg (500x500, 40.25K)

Incredibly disappointing the first time since you spend years anticipating it being the best thing ever. But then again, I'm a literal autist, so I struggle feeling connected to people.

femcel

I'm an autistic spaghetti-spiller, thank you very much.

Why your first kiss was disappointing ?

The kiss itself wasn't bad, but my expectations were too high since I was raised around hopeless romantics that hyped it up as the most special thing ever.

kys and you'll find out

He needs to commit an act of terrorism for the virgins to wait for him on the other side first.

I kissed a boy in highschool and it gave me a boner

You kissed a boy and you liked it? The taste of his cherry chapstick?

kiss yourself?

I think everyone knows how to lick their own tongue, so maybe?

For how sloppy that was, you know they are fucking.

I want them to fuck in front of Maki.

I guess it's like that for everything.

How would a 32yo virgin like me know? But I bet it's not nearly as nice as it looks like with 2D characters. Actually I assume it's pretty disgusting in real life which is why I never wanted to try it.
That's good but eating them is good because they taste good and are nice to chew on.

Yeah, pretty much. Life isn't really as special as a lot of people make it out to be. Or I'm just a cynical autist, who knows?

It is nothing special.

I like scallops and mussels the most.

>Life isn't really as special as a lot of people make it out to be
I think you are right but I always hope there are some surprises sometimes.

Some surprises are always nice to be honest.

Everything is better when you imagine it it's like when you have one of those dreams that make you genuinely feel good even though you are just sitting on a field. But when you do it in real life you rather feel the pointy pebbles under your ass, the cold wind that blows into your face and you hear the cars of the autobahn and even without this the happy feeling just never comes, at least not as intensive as it was in the dream where you are just some sort of fluffy astral body in a fluffy astral world.

I've only ever kissed my oneechan. It's soft and warm. Like kissing a fleshy marshmallow. Tongue is a bit different though, its like your mouth is being invaded. Wierd feeling but tingly.

Attached: 4a1a5850e7e2f47c4fc3a2c572368ae7.png (520x520, 193.56K)

Exactly. It's like how I fantasise about camping because it seems comfy and pretty, but I almost always hate it when I'm actually dragged into camping trips.

Depends on how much you love the person. Kissing someone and kissing someone you love are two completely different feelings.

I love those too. I also like snails with garlic butter, they are kind of common here. The rarest thing I ate so far were raw sea urchins, good too if you like mollusk stuff.

You tongue kissed your nee-san?

cute kobayashi

Those are delicious, good taste, user. Eating raw giant clams is an experience, tastes almost like briny melons.

>"I've only ever kissed my oneechan"
>mentions tongue kissing

Attached: 1604842156668.jpg (618x628, 70.31K)

Hot. What happened next?

Don't know, but it's probably nice.

Attached: 1569113635309.jpg (1153x1730, 621.35K)

Kissing your sister doesn't count user, therefore you've never kissed anyone.

GIWTWM

Meant for

He is lucky I guess.

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Attached: 17.png (817x1200, 343.67K)

salty coins and milk

maybe if you looksmax and geomax

afterwards they fluffed

Only when she was drunk. For awhile she kissed me on the lips but now it's mainly cheek kisses and sometimes a regular quick kiss if she hasn't seen me awhile.

Did she taste like alcohol?

Japan is slowly killing itself between shit like this and banning ponytails in schools.
Boys need stimuli to grow healthy sex lives, but if they keep trying to remove more and more it's like forcing a child to live in a completely germ free room then when they go off on their own they die because they never have an immune system.

This thread is shit, fuck you faggot ass normalfags who have kissed on the lips. I don't want to be that faggot who acts like " WAHHH MY LIFE IS SHIT" but fuck man I want that, even a little peck.

Attached: Kiss x Sis chocolate makeout.jpg (1280x720, 57.7K)

Yeah I love oysters. The sea water in them helps making them delicious too, I love it it's salty and fresh. Sad they are rather expensive but on the other hand I have a ton of money despite having a badly paid job and paying rent but I consume much. Mainly just spending money on special food or a few anime figures a year.