No spying

>no spying
>no assassination
>literally nothing
Might as well drop all pretense and just call it Family X Family

Episode 3 and they already jumped the shark

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 112.43K)

your kind always tries so hard...

>cope response

In fact, you go to see the comic will know

This is actually a children's adventure comedy

But the later part of the ship, the battle scenes are very exciting

Attached: 423003121.jpg (501x1368, 60.9K)

Attached: (you).png (1280x720, 1.26M)

if they made it a family drama, nobody would watch it

Attached: [SubsPlease] Deaimon - 01 (1080p) [D91656ED].mkv_snapshot_22.11.331.jpg (1920x1080, 201.94K)

oh no, another shounenshitter picked up a show he didn't know anything about and got angry at how it wasn't what he expected

just wait until episode 11 to have some drama

it's so boring
will drop it too

yes yes, we see you, user

Why are there so many people averse to SoL recently? Are these the same kind of retards that keep crying about "moeshit"?

“Your aim is as bad as your cooking sweetheart.”

>Shonenspics STILL seething

Attached: 1650731938550.jpg (626x448, 226.14K)

Oh, poor baby, not enough shiny explosions for you?

What went so wrong spybros?

Attached: 1639171432446.jpg (1800x900, 577.37K)

Attached: ES_Pedro.gif (498x358, 530.51K)

filtered by the "family" part

I knew that after watching episode 1. It was pandering shit from the start.

>literally nothing
>jumped the shark

Not what that means.

Attached: jasonfucksafish.gif (500x331, 1.28M)

>anya walks into a crowd
>gets bombarded with internal monologues to the point she gets a nosebleed
meanwhile in real life 4 out of 5 people don't have a word-based internal monologue, so to a telepath even large gatherings of people would likely be pretty silent, at most a blur of emotions and desires if said telepath could read those.
fiction authors that use telepathy don't seem to know this, just base it on themselves (if i can do it, so can everyone else right?) which is why any time a telepath tries to read minds there's an avalanche of words rather than relative silence.

Yes

Or maybe you're an autist, since displaying thoughts as monologue is an efficient and widely accepted way to show thought without crowding the page with bizzare drawings and shit that the reader couldn't even understand properly.

>Why are there so many people averse to SoL recently?
shonentards finally getting bored of shonenshit and trying other anime

>shonentards
>shonenspics
Spy x family is shonen.

I don't have any problems with the show so why are you attacking me for borning in a certain country?

Attached: 614AwNOAMbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (836x1242, 75.71K)

the borning was intentional btw....

She can read literal animals' minds and translate their thoughts into human speech. An NPC shouldn't pose any problem.

Nobody cares about animeonly opinions

I care

sol is a trash genre for boring slog people whose lives are even more boring than watching paint dry (probably ugly women lol)

>4 out of 5 people don't have a word-based internal monologue
what the fuck? is this real?

shonen is used as shorthand for battleshit

but you already knew that

Imagine being this retarded

Not true

Shonentards are the ones that need a constant barrage of action and flashing images like ADHD children because they have underdeveloped brains

>ADHD
Atleast learn what it is before using it

I rarely ever drop anime. If something comes out and it's everywhere, either I avoid it like the plague or watch it entirely. I decided to give this a chance for once and... yeah, it's just a SOL "comedy" repackaged in a different genre and with a decent budget.
>Look, the child read someone's mind and did le funny face PLEASE LAUGH
Holy shit why did I even bother

ADHD people get bored extremely easily specially when it comes to "mundane" things like SoL

>4 out of 5 people don't have a word-based internal monologue
Retachama...

>I am very special and smart for disliking popular thing

I'm not that user, but it's hilarious that you're trying to imply that anything that has a storyline is a battle shonen series.

shonenshitter in denial

>even admits that sol boring crap
glad we agree that you like monotonous shit with no direction

read the manga. you'll have plenty of spy shit
but it would be unnatural to go into the interview without any relationship development between the three.

The bunch of shounenfags who came here thanks to DBS are starting to realize that whining about "moeshit" does nothing more than show how new they are to anime, so they're trying different tactics.

Having a normal family is literally his mission as a spy. Every moment spent with the family is spy work. Retard.

Literally nobody was watching this for the spy aspect in the first place. The overwhelming focus on spying is what made Princess Principle fail.

Attached: [ASW] Spy x Family - 03 [1080p HEVC][9645E8BC].mkv_snapshot_06.45.404.jpg (1920x1080, 676.58K)

In many cases mundane tasks entertain them.

No, he's misrepresenting a study that found that most people aren't thinking in a word-based internal monologue when they are prompted randomly throughout the day to note if they are actively thinking about something in a mental monologue. Do you think in words when you're preoccupied with something like cooking or chores like an autist following IKEA instructions? Probably not.

cope harder, mate

Hag's smile... erotic !!!!

Is that the anime version of a get em jannies meme?

Attached: 1629640871204.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>imagine being this retard posting time after time for some attention.
Absolutely pathetic. The whole family is the spy operation you nimwit.

>what the fuck no explosions?
>no 3dcg fighting?
>this is shit!!!
The same attention spans as capeshitfags. Please neck yourselves!

>fiction is fiction
Whoa user. I wish I was enlightened as you!

should i watch this show?

>no spy x family threesome doujinshi
series failed, not popular, why even live

No

Ep3 was utter shit I will give it one more chance next week for anya.