She's just an insert for the women who watch this

She's just an insert for the women who watch this

Attached: 1cp173g2pxw71.png (1000x1760, 2.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0s6ViSKX7D8?t=636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you do this every season
get friends or a pet

I would like to "insert" my penis into her, if you know what I mean.

I can see exactly where I would insert.

everything and everyone is a fucking selft insert

As if the average female anime watchers are this hot and skilled, kek.
Nice bait btw OP, you can go back sucking cocks now.

>dumb
>boring as shit
>contradicting to this suddenly good at murdering when needed thanks to chuuni powers
>gets together with bishounen mary sue
Yeah, sounds exactly like the type of shithead women that would enjoy this show.

Attached: i don't get it baki.jpg (324x325, 63.86K)

sorry they called you out sis

You are not wrong but how is this a bad thing? After all the shitty romcom MCs girls now want some representation in animangas too

They like to imagine themselves as that. Just like male self-inserters like to think they're just as clever and charismatic as shounen/isekai mcs.

>shounen/isekai mcs
>clever and charismatic
Go back retard

How do manga readers feel about the influx of threads?

They're teenage boys, their standards are low.

do girls want to be mentally challenged contract killers?

She's a relatable character, not a self-insert. There's a huge difference, user. She'd be a self-insert if she were a meek and useless commoner girl who met Loid one day and now she's the wife despite having nothing to offer, and the entire story would revolve around her futility and how her husband is much better than her and how much she's suffering, and so on.

They're seething, as usual

>entire story would revolve around her futility and how her husband is much better than her and how much she's suffering, and so on.
But that's essentially most of her interactions in the manga.

She is also the one who ask hims to get married for real due to practical concerns and him being the best option she was likely ever going to get, so it isn't like he just swept her off her feet like a female writer would handle it.

For comedic and dramatic purposes only. She's presented as a dumb character for this very reason. The reader knows Yor is capable of inhuman things.

ninisisters...

>every female character in a relationship with a capable male is a self-insert according to Yea Forums now

Nobody is claiming that, retard.
How come it's ok to call out obvious male self inserts, but when someone does the same for a female self insert everybody throws a shitfit? It's nothing personal sisters, it's just a cartoon character.

but how? She is nothing like real w*men

She has nothing to offer besides retard strength though.

OP just did though. It's okay to call self-inserts self-inserts, but Yor clearly isn't one.

OP didn't claim "every female character in a relationship with a capable male" is for self-insert. Read nigga read!

They have good taste
I'll larp as Loid for a girl that larps as Yor

>cartoon
tryhard, this isn't Yea Forums

>As if the average female anime watchers are this hot and skilled, kek.
Have you ever read a trashy romance novel? Yor is a woman ripped straight out of a Nora Roberts novel; exceptionally talented, highly-skilled, very solid career and a bombshell figure. But she's devoted to her work, so the sudden turn to romance with a handsome, dangerous man brings with it an unfamiliar challenge.

I self-insert as Anya

I self-insert as the guy having sex with Anya. Anya sex.

Attached: Screenshot-[PuyaSubs!] Spy x Family - 02 [ESP-ENG][720p][310EE5A4]-T00.13.24.972-F19300.png (579x720, 722.59K)

You should self insert yourself into a burning building

Is she dumb or just gullible? The latter is would be plausible given how isolated she seems to be.

The first few episodes have recontextualized the manga for me, in that she's often distracted by assassination-related thoughts which makes it seem like she's spacing out. In addition to also being a little airheaded.
It's honestly why I dropped the manga after a while myself, they did Yor dirty in her characterization by ~ chapter 50 and I didn't see it getting much better and a stretch of school stuff wasn't doing it for me.

Anya is the female self-insert. Yor is too perfect to be a self-insert.

woman are 6 feet now?

>bishounen mary sue
Gary Stu.
It's called Gary Stu.
Don't ever say that sentence again. Just say Gary Stu.

Attached: femalepowerfantasy.jpg (1535x1295, 749.22K)

>how is this a bad thing
makes me stay away from the industry. it's bad enough whores have fucked it up with their bara shit and female isekai hogging half of every season, now their cunts bleed into other shit as well

>27 and unmarried
>bad workplace
>loid is a walking I can fix him
>anya is a daughter without the bad parts of a daughter
>hot

She's definitely written to make the female readers relate to her.

Where'd you get that?

I self insert as the guy cleaning your brain matter off his crowbar

>when someone does the same for a female self insert everybody throws a shitfit
I feel like a lot of posters here don't seem to actually understand that girls read and like shounen/seinen anime/manga. For these people, female characters are made exclusively for them, the male readers.
Which is kinda bizzare, if you just think about the amount of women creating said characters. This is made worse by the binary approach where eg Yor is either a female self insert or a waifu, when she's clearly written as both.

>raising of someone else's child
I doubt that.

women are pretty okay with adopting unlike m*n

In Yor's case, she's a stepmother, which is a huge no-no for most.

Widowers and faux-widowers, men without a daughter and unmarried but with a little sister or something similar, definitely have their audience. Much more than widows do.

Huh? No.

Not at all. Yor is too strange to be a self--insert character.

>loid is a walking I can fix him
What? If anything it's Yor who needs to be fixed. Loid has no issues, he is just a workaholic.

How is she strange?

>No female friends
>Introverted
>No skills besides killing
>Terrible cook
She has good fashion sense and strength that's it.

>Unironic autismo lady who barely understands what a social gathering is
>Literally groomed into having a knife fetish

Is this post ironic? because 1, 2, and 4 all fit the femoid self insert.

self insert as jumping off a 40 stories high building

For the most part, it's true, but not all of them.
Here is some proof for you
youtu.be/0s6ViSKX7D8?t=636

>she's too much of a special snowflake and outcast - just like me!
Yeah no retard, she's a self insert. Stop treating that word like it's some kind of an insult, it's not. Relatable characters are mostly a good thing. Just don't get upset when people point it out.

you seem upset

do women watch this?

exclusively
the threads reek of vaginas

Dangerous woman
Uuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 1637522628432.webm (720x720, 1.43M)