What was the point?

What was the point?

Attached: black-and-white-ichigo-kurosaki-by-sideburn004.jpg (685x1000, 131.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2zGiftbymA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bleach is literally only an excuse for kubo to draw new designs
plot is made up on the spot

To show that Ichigo literally only made it to the halfway point of his potential.

I didn't like this design, and it would have looked cooler if he had two horns and two hollowfied eyes, and maybe some longer hair. Kubo could have done more with the design, or as that user said, it's like Ichigo didn't actually unlock all of his potential, which is sad.

The entire final battle was really rushed to me, and half of it didn't make sense.

The form is incomplete. They all are.

To introduce 6 more species for Ichigo to be half of

That sucks, so what was his original first form bankai suppose to actually look like? It was simple, but I always liked it. It wasn't overly flashy.

Attached: Ichigo Flashstep.gif (500x379, 1.98M)

Fanservice
like everything in this arc

>The entire final battle was really rushed to me
A common complaint about the ending of the manga. Many are hoping Kubo will fix it in the anime now that there is no deadline or health issues hindering him.

>ichigo's final form is supposed to represent how he is now one with all of his powers
>the final getsuga is supposed to be what happens when he becomes one with all of his powers
i still dont understand why his final form doesn't look like his final getsuga form

Kubo now has the power to change the final stretch of the manga and be able to do what he couldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2zGiftbymA
This design was NEVER topped by anything else, it was the peak of Ichigo's designs and FGT was the peak of Ichigo's powers.

These are facts and anything else is a wrong opinion.

Attached: 0417-002.jpg (2133x1600, 311.76K)

An introspective into what a clusterfuck Bleach had become by that point

Based retard.

something to do

It's an incomplete form. Yuha broke Ichigo's bankai even before it could be used because apparently it was powerful enough to beat him even with Almighty.

From his various forms we know that he can manifest: wings, a halo, horns, claws, armor, a tail. Not counting visual cues like darkened sclera, colored irises, longer hair, skin color, and blut.
The only form Ichigo has that looks sort of complete is one where he's seen wearing OMZ's coat and leaning on shikai zangetsu, this is because it seems like common sense that his final form would discard all the props and traits and instead assume a more simplistic design. Kind of how Yhwach does away with the whole angel theme of the quincies and just extends his black cape to cover his entire body. Even Ichigo's hollow forms are not complete because they always get interrupted mid-transformation.

Attached: 9k.png (187x270, 106.82K)

Also, there is a version of Ichigo's bankai with a black halo somewhere. It was seen once in a Jump cover and never again.

I hope we get to see Ichigo using some quincy abilities in the anime for the final fight, that was such a missed opportunity.

Didn't Kubo design this for a mobile game? I don't know if it's canon, but was this Kubo's version of Ichigo's full bankai?

Attached: Ichigo Ultimate Form.jpg (2880x1616, 619.75K)

Not canon, although Kubo looks through every design the gatcha makes so he probably gave it a go.

The hack better fix the final fight in the anime, the whole backstory about Ichigo's birth, the soul palace training, the "Zangetsu" reveal, dual swords, over 100 chapters of buildup and hype for the true bankai and its broken even before being used.

as i understand it kubo doesn't design anything for that game. intead they just show him some images asking for his approval and he goes "yeah sure why not"

In the full version of this Bleach sketch you see Ichigo in his first bankai with a halo made of black reiatsu behind him.
It's the only picture of its kind, a reference to Ichigo having a halo is only made a single other instance, and it's in the mobile game when the wings of his fullbring berserk form join behind him into the shape of a circle.

Attached: file.png (888x1280, 2.25M)

Way too quincish. The final form should be something that can be switched between the quincy and Hollow/shinigami aesthetics would be better than cramming everything into one form.

>Jumo trying to push Toriko over Bleach only for it to end up as a disaster.
kek

The two limp red ribbons coming out of his back are wings, but they're not fully formed and can't extend.

Attached: file.png (640x801, 534.09K)

no its a version of ichigo thats just quincy+fullbring, no shinigami or hollow powers

They're canon to the game at least.
>That womb hogyoku

Attached: BBSHarribel%27s_Hogyoku_Resurreccion.png (2260x1080, 3.05M)

The left arm is hollowfied and it fires black cero blasts. And if the hollow is present then so is the shinigami portion.
Other concept sketches emphasized this point, and one even gave Ichigo part of a full armor set.

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.28M)

This looks way cooler than the Fullbring form we got, and it would have made for a cooler bankai form after he got his shinigami powers back.

>What's Ichigo left arm
Plus, his ultimate in the gacha is called "all my powers" and he charges and fires a beam out of the buddist symbol that's always associated with his bankai.

The one on the bottom right is my favorite, and the one in the middle looks like a pseudo assassin getsuga form.

And in the end the real solution was just
>Wait, what if I just release all my power from deep deep deep inside?
Just like how he beat Kenpachi in soul society arc by doing the same exact thing.

Actually the entire concept of this form is that it IS complete, however it looks like shit and like a mish mash of different bullshit that he made up in 2 hours, so no one accepts this form as a complete form because of the shit aesthetic.

>>Wait, what if I just release all my power from deep deep deep inside?
Yes, because from the start of the story he was a freak like the Soul King.
>Just like how he beat Kenpachi in soul society arc by doing the same exact thing.
Not the same thing, because at that time he only had access to a portion of his shinigami(hollow) powers and it was Zangetsu(Yhwach) the one who "unlocked" a bit more of it.

not cannon

Easier said than done when he's deadlocked by design. And if he were to manifest his full potential and unleash his power he would go past the point of return and become the new soul king.
Ichigo won because he got very lucky and Yhwach messed with the balance of his soul, not because he released his beyond bankai final form and stomped him.

>What was the point?

Attached: Kubo.jpg (739x415, 39.69K)

>Many are hoping Kubo will fix it in the anime now that there is no deadline or health issues hindering him.
And why hasn't he fixed the ending in the manga yet?
Kubo has already released several chapters of both Bleach and another series, he could indeed write an extended ending
It's very simple, he doesn't know what to write and how to fix his mess

I've never entirely understood this form. Is this Ichigo when he himself is 100% Hollow or is this Ichigo when 100% of his Hollow side is being expressed?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-24 at 03-08-03 271Ichigo_transforms.webp (WEBP Image 740 × 480 pixels).png (740x480, 318.79K)

yes

No manga in the history has gotten an extended ending after its run. YYH got an extended ending in the anime after ending abruptly in the manga as, it was also produced by Pierrot.

>released several chapters of both Bleach and another series
Only 1 chapter.

>It's very simple, he doesn't know what to write and how to fix his mess
It's pretty easy, keep all the players the same just extend the fight and don't off screen important fight(Uryu v Jugram). Add in chad and Rukia because they are the main 5 nakama.

Reminder that Kubo loves Nelliel the most.
>Between Rangiku, Orihime, Yoruichi, Harribel, Unohana, Isane, Nelliel and Noel, who has the largest chest size?
>A73:
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

>Q. What do you prefer, a girl who expresses her feelings clearly like Ninny or a girl who is cool and doesn't show her feelings like Noel?
>A. My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts, so I would choose Noel.

>My preference for female characters depends only on the size of their breasts
>I think I probably draw Nelliel visualizing her as the most well endowed one.

Attached: C4B2EDE3-7A07-4D4E-A00F-8894195A566C.png (1024x470, 225.96K)

I prefer long hair Ichigo. Like the Brave Souls half mask Ichigo with long hair, skin like a hollow, etc.

Shaman King

Same point as ichigo missing rukia not going anywhere. They should have talked to each other about why they stayed so far apart, even though at least from what we saw, one misses the other.

Attached: dwadew21.png (463x622, 173.66K)

Hollowfied Ichigo isn't fully the hollow or himself.
It is a blend of the two souls and its logical conclusion is either soul suicide, or a permanent form change.
Hollowfied Ichigo is canonically deranged and barely literate.

Cope IRcuck

This. Yea Forums can't help but ask for more from Kubo.

>(laughs)

Would Ichigo final from be mixing all his powers together with Mugetsu but not losing anything?

bump

Kill yourself

As it seems Mugetsu took that form mostly because of Ichigo's relation to the soul king, and his native fullbring any form that activates his fullbring while he still has the rest of his powers will have the black hair.

Nah, I don't think the Final Getsuga would be a part of it since it was just a technique in the first place.

Attached: Ep302ZangetsuSecondForm.png (1920x2528, 3.71M)

Strawberry was self-insert character.

Attached: 1401712218609.jpg (1134x800, 313.15K)

>>Wait, what if I just release all my power from deep deep deep inside?
...but it wasn't?
And the solution to the Kenpachi fight was "going all out before Kenpachi did". That doesn't work with Yhwach because he'll just fuck you up before(after) manage to go all out. That's why Aizen used KS before Yhwach came back is Soul Society.

That final form is so shit and soulless compared to FGT

Attached: ichigo_saigo_no_getsuga_tensho_by_bryneyere_d4jh6b4-fullview.jpg (900x656, 86.16K)

Whoever made that chart is a retard

You know I'm right.