Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road

This dyke cow just barged into the room. What do?

Attached: 1643259147420.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qoGGimyIc6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get down on all fours, of course

Attached: 1629390012777.jpg (1920x1080, 491.45K)

Bruh I was just about to make a loli Menou thread after a bit of waiting and resting

Attached: 1650646419592.png (1920x1080, 687.37K)

Boob vixen strikes again

bang into her room

I was also planning a Flare thread too

Ah well might as well as post the usual preview images and PV here

Attached: 00000065.jpg (1500x844, 270.3K)

Attached: 00000066.jpg (1500x844, 186.96K)

Cry helplessly as she fucks my girlfriend in front of me

Flare is cool, but all this lesbian drama is boring af

dropped at 4 episodes

IN THE MIRROR I'M CINDERELLA

Vile isekaijin introducing soft serve to the Isekai world.

Attached: 00000067.jpg (1500x844, 189.9K)

Attached: 00000068.jpg (1500x844, 161K)

Attached: 00000069.jpg (1500x844, 157.2K)

Call her a fag.

Attached: 00000070.jpg (1500x844, 144.01K)

Did anyone else think that Flare took Menou's first time?

youtu.be/qoGGimyIc6c
PV
STAFF
脚本:ヤスカワショウゴ
コンテ:二瓶勇一
演出:森 義博
総作画監督:菊池隼也
作画監督:冷水由紀絵/熊谷勝弘/吉元美紀/福島豊明/山内則康

Is Momo impure? Menou basically raped her.

Attached: 1646117882400.jpg (1920x1080, 166.91K)

Cow finally going to the slaughterhouse.

Attached: 1649109674215.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Also, Comfy ED cover

May the threads be comfy like it

Attached: 1650652471231.jpg (1654x1654, 292.2K)

Look at how smug she is, also that hand is definitely touching Menou ass

Attached: Smugkari.jpg (783x844, 237.34K)

>trid to kill her once
>welp it didn't work never gonna try it again
where's my guro?

I hope it picks up by the next episode. I feel so utterly uninvested in any of the characters or world other than Momo.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-23-18h35m45s068.png (1920x1080, 1M)

sasuga vlc user

Every time they try to kill her unsuccessfully, it activates her Pure Concept and brings her closer to becoming a Human Error, so they're only trying when they're confident it will work

>STAFF
This should be good, right?

I feel like some people are still not getting how big of a case 4 errors were even after showing a god damn continent getting salted whole since I keep seeing words like just 4 cases or only 4 cases
Literally how

Anyway, can't wait to see people reaction to True Akari, her motives and Menou doubling down on killing Akari even after the church bad moment they are very much waiting for

Attached: 1650681935364.jpg (800x900, 98.14K)

Politely tell her to fuck off

>fantasy world
not my problem

Moralfags are unironically dumb most of the time

Attached: CaOhcuPTUDZLTbO.jpg (600x337, 24.14K)

>Be Momo.
>watch your chilhood friend cuckold you with some random Japanese girl she met 2 hours ago.

How do you respond?

Attached: 1650673931666.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Some actually seemed to have missed the point that the little salt island is all that's left of a continent. And that it turns out too much salt isn't good for the ocean either.
There's going to be so much confusion over why Menou doesn't abandon the church after Orwell.

What would it even be like if she becomes the 5th error? Time stops forever or just never progresses and everyone goes crazy from experiencing deja vu all the time?

that actually sounds really cool desu

Time always moves forward so anons think it would be a continent wide fast forward since Akari as [Time] would want to move forward

A low IQ man has to master the alien language of Japan to convince the error that her wife can no longer be saved

Attached: wacko.jpg (1280x720, 67.1K)

Yeah i can actually see how it won an award

My theory as an AO is that Akari's Pure Concept has already gone out of control at some indeterminate point in the future and they've already lived through hundreds of time loops, each time trying and failing to kill Akari and put an end to it

Yeah the setting seems to be far more thought out than most isekai LN.

>obvious bait OP
No thanks, buh-bye toodlers

Attached: 1650234157122.png (1819x803, 786K)

>“I can’t believe I got caught. I’ve got a long way to go.”
>“I’m sorryyy. I can’t help it. I’m weak.”
>“I knooow. I’m you, after all.”
This cheeky brat. If they did her right in the anime, a lot will like her, so far she is fun to read

I think the award was only for an early version of the first volume. It's funny to read the afterwords, the author keeps talking about how much he sucks at writing and how hard he's making his editor work.
To my editor, Null:
Every meeting over coffee brought the initial manuscript closer to completion. I love to randomly sprinkle in characters who add absolutely nothing to the plot, so I can’t wait to see you suffer even more.

To my editor, Null:
I’m forever in your debt. Thank you for going along with this stubborn author who doesn’t want to make decisions about the worldbuilding, refuses to plan out the plot, and never knows the characters’ futures until they happen in the book. Every time we have a meeting, I’m reminded how hard an editor’s job must be.

To my editor, Null:
You have no idea how apologetic I feel that you had to deal with a nightmarish level of progress management because of me. Really.

Sound like the usual author slang/shit talks, plenty of nips authors do it for some reason

As it turns out, thoughtfully developing a unique setting and lore makes for a more engaging reading experience than outsourcing the setting to the reader's generic pre-existing knowledge of JRPGs. Who knew?

I don't think this count as bait though

>ANCIENT ISEKAIJINS

I don't watch isekai that much beyod the popular hype one nor i ever attempt to read one, but the one thing this series does is that the pov regards to the world building is from someone whos actually from that world and not some narrator explaining the mechanics or some side characters that info dumping.

I haven't read LNs and just go into anime blind. For anyone who's done it before, how enjoyable is it to read through the LN despite being spoiled to this degree?

It's just insane the degree at which your average fantasy anime neglects the setting. To me that's always been the biggest draw of fantasy: seeing what an author can do with a whole world as their sandbox. If you're going to phone in all the details and use video game mechanics as writing crutches, there's no point. You can tell the author of Shokei Shoujo started by putting real consideration into their setting and building the characters around that. People can call it edgy or a deconstruction, but it's more like it's just taking the isekai concept seriously for once.

It's a refreshing take on isekai for sure. But frankly, the fact that they put any amount of thought whatsoever into the setting beyond "what if I put my self insert into a world that's like my favorite vidya?" already puts it in the 90th+ percentile of isekai before you even get into specifics

It should be the Japanese equivalent of British sarcasm.

How did you know the author is a man?

since is a time loop fuckery, don't expect that.

I assumed based on Mato typically being a male name.

she obviously did. need to teach the damn mesugaki how to seduce nippon boys even when she becomes a hag.

Attached: 1639834466668.png (1820x1024, 1.25M)

Nah Akari will take her first time.

Cool isn't she?

Attached: FQ-1I6mX0AMFUq3.jpg (1918x1080, 148.32K)

The psycho face makes it hard to tell if she's secretly good or secretly bad.

>tired eyes
They did a good of showing Flare as a complicated person with complicated past with just half an episode.

Was she tired because she isn't used to teaching kids or was it something else?

It's the face of someone who thinks nobody's dumb enough to believe her bullshit.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road - 04 (1080p) [DB8545D0].mkv_snapshot_08.03_[2022.04.23_06.53.50].jpg (1920x1080, 770.22K)

Also someone at the anime staff like close up eyes shots for sure

Attached: FQ9ulruXoAc0Nsx.jpg (1920x1080, 205.65K)

>"what if I put my self insert into a world that's like my favorite vidya
I don't really have qualms regards to the generic male mc since i usually avoid most of it and quite frankly shitting on it seems to be like the new pastime this board has now, But there's quite truth to it that removing them actually let the author to fleshed out his idea more instead of relying to them. Like this series actually demonstrates it, I doubt it would be the same if Mitsuki is in the role of Akari we wouldn't get to see Menou's backstory and worldbuilding since gotta focus on the male-mc pov and god knows what kind of story it would take, probably Menou helping or teaching Mitsuki how to control his power like some people suggested

Flare, despite the tough face she puts in, doesn't feel like heartless
So dealing with innocent brats and crushing their innocent should be tough on her too

I mean she did tried to talk Menou out immediately.

Attached: FRAL-N3akAAnwCM.jpg (554x310, 36.28K)

I actually read a western novel with a plot that's pretty similar (in the sense of "traumatized, empty girl taken in by the church and trained to be an assassin, and later becomes a raging lesbian" at least) and in that one, her first time is some random guy off the street that she fucks so she won't be a first timer when she's seducing an assassination target
The Nevernight Chronicle is the name of the series, for the curious

My first thought was Sahara as Menou

Attached: FRBNHh5acAAZXZP.jpg (1280x720, 176.66K)