Worst girls

What makes a girl a worst girl?

Attached: 1649739469960.png (5862x718, 3.39M)

Pics not related.

I see only best girls.

>What makes a girl a worst girl?
When they don't 100% cater to the audience's dick aka girl's with actual personality flaws.

Replace Kaguya with Hayasaka and Nino with Miku and you got your best girl list

Their fanbase.

>THK uncontrollably seethes at every single girl here
This is how I know they're best girls.

Nino and Kaguya don't belong there

Please extend the list, you're so good at finding best girls that I might find some great girl I didn't know of.

When THK likes a girl, that girl is automatically worst girl. See:
Yotsuba a shit, Ruka a shit, Hiro a shit, Yae a shit, Ami a shit, Tsubame a shit, Nagisa a shit, Kosaki a shit, Yui a shit, Hasuki a shit, Kuro a shit, Rio a shit, Utaha a shit.
Uruka a shit, Claire a shit, Houki a shit, Motoko a shit, Celestia a shit, Hakoto a shit, Chiho a shit, Stella a shit, Chako a shit, Yoshino a shit, Masuzu a shit, Yotsuba a shit.
Yoshida a shit, Misaki a shit, Ellis a shit, Miu a shit, Hinata a shit, Nanami a shit, Seras a shit, Esdeath a shit, Orihime a shit, Kokoro a shit, Sakura a shit, Manami a shit.

I have a version with Emilia in it. Dunno why I didn't put her in this version

Attached: 1643620522471.png (1274x2154, 2.06M)

Out of those, the only one that many consider worst girl is Fumino.

That's Uruka.

>actually all top tier girls
Ah, the good old opposite day meme. Carry on.

you wish, foomshitter.

Fumino is second most popular in Japan and is most popular in the West. So, I think not.

It's true though.

Sup THK.

>in the West
you mean anime-only plebs.
nope.

Attached: 1574031744915.png (668x482, 140.81K)

This. Goddamn Ninoniggers with their PARALLELS XD made me hate her.

Aspect ratio.

Emilia is even worse than the bitches you put in OP

>anime-only plebs.
No, both anime and manga fans.

>XD
Ironic shitpost is still shitposting.

When their fandom is mostly comprised of SEA

I like taiga. (Because she's a insecure flat chested midget)

Truth is truth. If you want to cope, then feel free.

>manga fans
lmao
They were the main fumino haters.

A yuifag made this image.

Explain how Fumino was better than Uruka in any case, going by manga material. Because she sure as hell went nosedive in most people's lists in the second half of the story.

Mikufags going on about meta popularity and reddit is better?

>28 replies
>16 posters
so which fanbase is more likely to jump in seethe mode from pic related?

When a girl who doesn't deserve to win (and in TWGOK's case, the MC is great as well and not the typical self-insert), wins. Haqua, Elsie, Tenri or Ayumi all deserved to win more than this cunt.

Attached: chihiro ugly.jpg (1280x720, 79.68K)

Clearly fumino and nino fags because they have the weakest standings. Other fans are confident enough in their girls that they wouldn't even be bothered by this thread.

>muh personality flaws
I swear you're the same defensive faggot in every rental gf thread

>convice me even though my opinion won't change
I'm not as bored as you. You obviously won't care why she's liked by other people as you will dismiss and find fault with every little thing that doesn't sit right with you.

You will never be best girl. You have no personality, you have no friends, you have no love. You are a bitch twisted by your own ego and self-importance into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.
All the “validation” you get for boobs in school is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” talk shit about you behind closed doors.
Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out whores with incredible efficiency. Even sluts who are “pure” act uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your vagina is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected cunt.
You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the stalker creeping up like a weed, ready to rape you under his unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your stalker’s semen, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know your true colors. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably worst girl.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

My money's on guyafags

casual sex before marriage and 3dpd apply too

Attached: asuka.jpg (1080x1080, 538.98K)

SPBP. OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1620183915425.jpg (1200x849, 486.22K)

Holy based.

t. Remcuck

He's like lelouch, but unironic

This, basically.

Don't worry, I understood why people liked her in the beginning, just as I understood why her popularity fell off a cliff after a certain point.
The claim that she was a fan favorite for mangafags is just laughable.

>shitmiliafags
Holy cringe

Attached: 1473816525546.jpg (900x1259, 954.37K)

All I said was that Uruka was worst by many, and that got you riled up and you assume it means that Fumino must be a fan favorite. Talk about having a trigger-happy defensive mechanism, Urukafag. You just can't stand the fact that Uruka is less popular than Fumino globally.

Nice compilation of worst girls, OP. Good job.

>Masuzu a shit
Take it back you monster!

Attached: 1633033181120.jpg (728x410, 45.91K)

>most popular in the West
Is that meant to be a positive?

Attached: fumiddit.png (312x296, 29.1K)

But who is the WORST worst girl ever?

Attached: __miyamoto_rei_highschool_of_the_dead_drawn_by_satou_shouji__sample-cb23fa20f042b907f450ea66a9b654b0.jpg (850x1228, 212.77K)

You know who.

Attached: 1625786984411.jpg (850x1300, 238.03K)

>What makes a girl a worst girl?
Not being best girl

Attached: support with everything.jpg (1004x1888, 446.39K)

Because you're full of shit. Uruka vastly improved after developing past her cowardly phase and going full fembro for Nariyuki, shooting down most of the criticisms aimed at her. Her final standing was so much better than Fumino's.

ninibros...

This.
They even went apeshit against the more reasonable and composed Ninofags for not sharing their insane delusions. It was crazy.

and were made by the same person.

I usually don't have a particularly strong opinion on any anime character until I see how their fanbase behaves.
My brain just automatically associates the fanbase as an integral part of experiencing the whole character.

>cowardly
Uruka was made of whenever she dropped her spaghetti but that wasn't the main reason she was disliked. People care about their preferences and dislike based on personality type more than anything. Either way, cope away.

>Yukino
>Mai
>Kaguya
>Chizuru
>Fumino
>worst girls

The only worst girl you posted is Nino. Mai, Kaguya, and Chizuru are best girls. Yukino is a second-best girl, Fumino is a third-best girl.

>based on personality type
Uruka was a sweet genki sporty tanned tomboy in love with the MC
Those are always popular on Yea Forums

>an alarming percentage of worst girls have red hair

What did Japan mean by this?

>yfw Uruka was the least popular Bokuben in the beginning for over 60 chapters until Asumi came around
>didn't overtake Fumino and later Sensei as most popular
If you say so.

Not. Venture outside your circlejerks of a backwater imageboard that is but a drop in a lake for a change. In most western anime and manga communities, the girl that gets the most discussion and fondness is Fumino.

No one cares about shitty western sites outside Yea Forums. In Japan, Fumino was barely more popular than Uruka, and of course, five times less popular than Mafuyu, despite having all the "main heroine" shilling, anime shilling, and arc shillng. It takes quite a failure to under perform like that despite being the designated "standout" character as stated by the author.

Go back tourist.

Uruka was always popular. Rizu was the one with literally one avatarfag as a fan