Bleach

What is the best Bleach OPening? And why is it 13?

Attached: BLEACHOP13.jpg (1280x720, 91.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXuOaxrXYqw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ePS3PftIzw
youtube.com/watch?v=FMAcoACivPU
youtu.be/NIkZJYCb-7g
youtu.be/7O87OdsVOIE
mobile.twitter.com/IchigoTaicho9/status/1491847975840190475
youtube.com/watch?v=-DaiscKcyAo
youtube.com/watch?v=PHaJz21v8Xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's the first unironically

the og has the most memories attached to it

ranbu no melody

bleach has the best soundtrack, change my mind

>youtube.com/watch?v=fXuOaxrXYqw

hey shark if u see this fuck u

If the new Bleach ED ain't Thank You!! Reborn then it's worthless.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ePS3PftIzw

If you like 13 the most you probably look like this.

Attached: file.png (142x142, 33K)

1 is good but idk its carried by nostalgia, 13’s animation is just better and songs better but its bogged by being introduced so late into the series after it became kinda cool to hate on bleach so

op12 is the best
>youtube.com/watch?v=FMAcoACivPU

1,3,5,6,9,12,13 are the best. But all the songs are great including the filler ones.

>60 fps
But why ?

idk man it's the only 4k quality of op13 i can find

I hope the new anime is more than 4 cour just so we can get as many dope openings and endings.

beautiful big brown bouncy bleach but

Attached: 62bf3b02b4343097c3f37208644c0324 (online-video-cutter.com).webm (1920x1080, 1.24M)

All of them

Second opening to me, it's catching from start to finish. The videoclips flow so well that even it looks like shorter because it's so entertaining.

6th opening is very close, the timing of the song and the scenes is very good too, although not as good as in the 2nd, and I don't like seeing the filler modified souls at the start.

13 is the 3rd to me. It has great animation in the second part of it, but the first 40 seconds are just images of places.
I like that the characters drawings are drawn exactly as they are in the manga, and I like the song rhythm the most.

the one where the crew appears one by one as they walk on the sands of hueco mundo

Attached: 67c50953-cdc4-45b7-ab4d-624f4e3ff112.png (1200x1694, 1.01M)

Anyone who can translate Kubo's latest interview?

Attached: 01.jpg (2017x2048, 638.62K)

Attached: 02.jpg (1962x2048, 836.83K)

Attached: 03.jpg (1934x2048, 836.44K)

Attached: 04.jpg (1978x2048, 828.88K)

Opening 7
youtu.be/NIkZJYCb-7g

>he looked up to Mashima and shitted on Togashi
BASED

Translate the whole interview user.

he also prefers Erza over Lucy

I meant this one
youtu.be/7O87OdsVOIE

>he also prefers Erza over Lucy

Attached: i_kneel.jpg (848x1072, 220.69K)

Someone translated it to arabian languaje here:

mobile.twitter.com/IchigoTaicho9/status/1491847975840190475

You only have to go translating the twitter posts, and although the traslation with google is sometimes confuse you can get most of it.
But it's not a very interesting interview, there are very few interesting things about Bleach itself.

2021 at Bleach Ex manga exhibition with singer Kitani Tatsuya
Titled "A Special Talk Between Taito Kubo X Kitani Tatsuya"
A meeting of two creators active in the fields of "manga" and "music".

Q: When did you first meet each other's business?

Kitani: Bleach started broadcasting when I was in the third and fourth grade of elementary school, so I'm in the middle of the generation growing up and experiencing Bleach.
This "bleach" is what all my friends around me have been watching.

I was also watching it while everyone was talking about Bleach.
However, I was a bit craving to read Jump Magazine, so I've been watching mainly anime, and in fact I've read manga for the past 3-4 years.
Bleach was a natural phenomenon of our generation

Kubo: That's right.

Kitani: Yes, that's right.
Before I became an adult, I was told by graphic designers, illustrators, and other creatives in visual design who love "Bleach," "It's dangerous not to read Bleach at this age."
I didn't understand why the creators around me said that.
Then they asked me some questions

"Are you into comics?" FYI Reading these stories is a function only for those who appreciate it.
You're a boy and you're reading this manga, did you find a connection to what you read in Bleach?"
I said to myself at the time, “They just can't relate to Bleach manga like I did when I was younger.

But when I read all the manga volumes I said to myself as I grew up, "Huh! That's why I was told what was said by them" (laughs).

For me its

youtube.com/watch?v=-DaiscKcyAo

First of all, the designs in the manga are pretty cool visually.
I can say the same “the layout of the pages is great visually” to what appeared to me as a reader when browsing through the manga chapters, not only that but even the characters, weapons, items that appear, enemies and their designs, “It’s really cool and fun!”.

That is why I now understand why the creative people around me told me these things.
⁃ I mean, because they thought he wouldn't understand or appreciate manga at a young age because your reading of Bleach requires full attention and understanding.
Moreover, other than the visual stuff in the manga, for example, the manga is very straightforward.

If there is a message or concept that the Bleach manga wants to convey to me, then I can already sense the balance of that message from me, such as if it is blurry at first glance, or whether this message is explained or not.

I think the Bleach manga is deliberately doing this to leave room for these messages and ideas to be interpreted by the reader, right?
That's why I think many Bleach fans like to think about these ideas and messages from the manga.

The manga and the music are completely different, but when I write the lyrics, I don't explain much of it but leave it to the listener, and I think the listener will understand it even if I don't exaggerate in not explaining the lyrics.

I'm referring to what I just said about my songwriting to the balance that "Bleach" provides as I mentioned earlier about the way Bleach communicates the messages and ideas of the manga.
That's why I enjoyed Bleach very differently as a kid and as an adult (laughs).

Kubo: I realize how much I paint and what I don't "mean about his way of communicating ideas or leaving them for the follower to discover", so I'm glad you feel the same way I do.

Q: So how did you feel the moment you decided to participate in Bleach?

Kitani: Of course I was very happy about that, but after a while, I said to myself, "What am I doing! What am I doing?" (He laughs).
I think there are many highly literate fans, so "I don't want to disappoint them."

- He means to disappoint them with the song he will write.
I'm also a Bleach fan, and I'm posting on behalf of Bleach fans, so even people who don't know me will have words like "Kitani Tatsuya?"
I don't know who he is, but he did it well."
I wanted such a feeling, but I was afraid (laughs).

Q: What was your impression when you first heard the song "Rapport"?
(⁃ This song was made for the Manga Bleach exhibition.)

Kubo: I was simply surprised.

The aesthetics of OP13 are unironically the best I've ever seen and I wish to god the entirety of Bleach was animated like that, including (perhaps especially) the colour scheme.

Attached: OP13IsshinUraYoruYama.gif (500x280, 1.81M)

In fact, when I met Kitani-kun, I felt "he really likes Bleach", and as I was thinking I said to myself "I'm looking forward to the kind of song he can compose" and "But don't expect too much".
I was there, but the song that came out was really good.
And above all, the lyrics are good.

Kitani: I'm happy.

Hip Hop Asians always look so wholesome and fun.

Kubo: I think all fans think the same way "means they're happy," because the lyrics were written by a true Bleach lover.

Kitani: At first, you listened to "Rapport", but at the time, you yourself called us directly on LINE saying "It's really good!".

Kubo: I was wondering if I could say it to you directly, but I was always asked to pass on my messages through the person in charge, but I thought and said to myself, "If I'm happy with what I heard, I should say it myself."

Kitani: I was very happy, I was really relieved about the title of the song "Rapport".

Kubo: The title is good, isn't it?
It's a nice word like "sympathy," but I think it's ironic that the song has such a rocky vibe that it might not signify as sympathy

Q: About the words "Rapport"~

Kitani: This words are my own interpretation of the story of communication between the characters in Bleach.

However, as I mentioned in the Jump magazine comment, I feel like I can only understand myself when I have a heart with those around me, and that kind of thing appears in Bleach as a message.
I feel sympathy for the message of the heart, so I wanted to make it a theme for the song.

Q: How did you feel when you saw the trailer for Manga Bleach?

Kitani: The show was very exciting!
“I was seeing my wish to see the Hell’s Arc in Bleach” (laughs).
I saw the reaction of the fans on Twitter.
Everyone said, "Come on with the arc soon! Hey Kubo Tite-sensei!"

Kubo: My name is in the trending section of Twitter (laughs).

Kitani: Does Kubo-sensei feel "pressure"?

Kubo: No, I'm happy to talk about the audience's desire to complete Hell's Arc.

“But I was already told to 'draw the continuity of Hell's Arc, so I feel like I don't want you to say that much' (laughs).

(⁃ I mean, he doesn't want everyone he met to tell him to complete the arc because everyone told him so, including Shonen Jump.)

>Even Kitani wants Kubo to continue the hell arc
Man I hope we get a continuation when the anime starts. Also thanks for translating user.

Kitani: Sorry but let me tell you, please draw the arc continuity (laughs)!
I think everyone would say that, so nothing can be done about it.

Kubo: The people I've met and even my friends tell me that "they tell him to finish the arc."

Kitani: (laughs)!

human eyes can't see more than 30fps

Q: What kind of thoughts come to your mind about 'Acrophobia' after reading the One-shot Hell's Arc?

Kitani: I thought I'd title it "Hell's Cry" to refer to the screams of Hell's Mouth.

(⁃ Crying Hell is the second song for the manga show Bleach.)

The characters that appeared hadn't noticed that hell was around them until then, and they might have been somehow close to it, but this kind of thing suddenly appeared in front of us, and made us realize its presence clearly.
I wanted to be aware of death, and that was the theme of the song.

My Pace is the best ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHaJz21v8Xs

Q: When did Kubo sensei listen to the second song?

Kubo: On that day, I listened to a demo clip with lyrics.

Kitani: I sent you the second offer.

Kubo: It was only a demo soundtrack, but it was insanely cool!

Kitani: Thanks! I'm improving it (laughs).

Kubo: I'm looking forward to it!

In fact, the lyrics of the song tell me that I have to constantly paint Hell's Arc" (laughs).

Kitani: As a Bleach fan, I wanted to put that feeling into the song (laughs).

Kubo: This song is played in the corner of the gallery where the Hell's Arc cover image is displayed.

Kitani: I'm glad to be here, this time he asked me to write the second song based on the Hell's Arc chapter.
I also wanted to make it the exact opposite of "Rapport".

The song "Rapport" had a very serious vibe, but the lyrics were too warm, and on the contrary, the song "Tanato Fopia" has a cool side and a bit of glue.
But the words are a bit sloppy

Kubo: Is that true?

Kitani: That's right.