I'm being serious here, I don't get what her problem is. Is she legitimately autistic...

I'm being serious here, I don't get what her problem is. Is she legitimately autistic? Even "outcasts" don't act the way she does. She's bipolar or something

Attached: 61a106c4658a2abdd11aaa5bb5b1690805d946bd3e68f26efb6242abfc8512eb_thumb.jpg (400x499, 65.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Autistic
Probably has mild turrets
High sex drive
Unassailable blood lust

The manga should have ended at the suicide you literally cannot prove me wrong.

I think she's supposed to be schizo or something yeah, you might be autistic for not getting it though

Is she supposed to be attractive?

The "anime" fucked up her face big time. But yeah, she is attractive

Attached: dea9c65796116bce5da83bdcd4f63f68.jpg (800x1206, 213.64K)

did you even read it she's supposed to be unattractive

s2 when

Attached: [FFF] Aku no Hana - 13 [BD][1080p-FLAC][5DDE2C2A] (00_17_49) 0004.jpg (1920x1080, 174.97K)

She's not drawn that way but I can never tell these things

As an autist myself, i can confirm this character has autism. She has hatred for people and occasionally thinks people around her are trying to provoke and attack her. Her thought usually got derailed for no reasons, sometimes depressed sometimes too happy and hyper. Autist people can't control of their behavior and hard to comprehend. They have a sort of mental birth deflect.

Literally never

>But yeah, she is attractive
Everyone is "attractive" with artstyles like these.

I never got that impression. The author on alot of occasions drawn her with an emphasize on how pretty she is

Attached: 363ee75a41541ce442c44894d5a1065f061ff114_82204_728_1101.jpg (728x1101, 84.09K)

I think she's supposed to be one of those old timey hidden beauties' like Cinderella or Carry.

This show finally had a reflection of anime's audience: immature pseuds who are a legitimate danger to the women around them

>The author on alot of occasions drawn her with an emphasize on how pretty she is
The author, on a lot* of occasions, drew* her with an emphasis* on how pretty she is.
You're welcome

>everyone saying she's an autist
The proverbial "meds" in "take your meds" aren't made for autists, what she's taking at the end of the manga. She's not an autist.

I don't understand why Kasuga became obsessed with Nakamura. I guess because she's "mysterious"? She seems like a bitch to me. And don't say something like "it's because they're both perverts"

Did you finish the manga? Final chapter shows what life looked like from her perspective. A complete psychotic nutcase. No wonder she ended up waiting tables while pumped full of sedatives.

Ever heard of Chris Chan? Yeah autists do need meds and therapists. However the media just promote gay shits like " autism is not a disease, please be kind them ". Well fuck them.

I almost kill myself once and caused a big scar on my lips. My thoughts occasionally disjointed. I hate being an autist like you wouldn't believe.

Autists should just do mass shootings, no amount of meds will fix them

It is true that sometimes i just want to slam the skulls of everyone i hate on a chunk of bricks, over and over again until they cry and beg.

Doctor said i don't even have schizophrenia. I had no one helping me.

Have you finished it? Isn't she on meds after the timeskip? She was definitely Bipolar or BPD, that much is more than implied. Her actions don't seem autistic at all. You can google the differences if you can't tell already.

I'm on chapter 21

This is going to shock you, but Oshimi is kind of a pseud whose fetishes include being dominated by women, especially crazy ones. Her "problem" is that she's just fetish bait for the author like nearly all of his female characters.

Just keep reading then. Oshimi's endings are often cop-outs, but I consider this one the most genuine and effective, even if some dislike it.

I know my english is very half baked, but writing that makes you look more retarded than i am. Sorry not sorry

>The "anime" fucked up her face big time.
How dare you

Attached: shut up, shit-face.jpg (1250x802, 108.98K)

I know this sounds dumb but maybe because she is different? Also I'm pretty sure he is a masochist

Oh no no no

I think she's the definition of "I can fix her"

but the second part is the good one

Yeah, I find joy in dissing my ESL bros, but actually typing it out like that is embarrassing, like this is a fucking Youtube comments section or anybody cares about this thread. If he's gonna be that pedantic, he could've at least put punctuation after his "You're welcome".

You never had a bipolar gf?

>autists do need meds
Severe cases take antipsychotics. You know full blown tards that are a physical danger to themselves and others. That's not Nakamura at all, she's clearly off in the schizo cluster.

Borderline comorbid bitch. i dated someone like that with covert narcissism as a bonus

Say what you will but the story wouldn't be complete without the second part, it shows growth and development, letting go and accepting your past. It's great, would've fucking sucked if it ended on an edgy note

I get that some of you liked the anime but I cannot stomach the god awful rotoscoping, fuck I hate it so much

It had stellar music and direction. I find the weird rotoscoping adds to the eeriness and surrealness of it all. Probs would have been fine if it just looked good though.

Shes a plot device

Totally agree with you that the music and direction were great, it just sucks that they went with weirdass rotoscoping

He really wanted a taste of that crazy pussy. If someone ever tells you to never put your dick in crazy, they obviously haven't put their dick in crazy because that shit's THE bomb, I totally get why he got bored of plain ol' Nanako

Schizophrenia. She's legitimately mentally ill and need to be institutionalized.

Part 1 was a descent into teenage retardation.
Part 2 was about getting over your teenage retardation.

spoilers for the whole thing, if you haven't the second half of the manga is great.

did you read the final chapter. she legit has some sort of mental problem, probably schizophrenia since she's hallucinating stuff then, but it could also be something like borderline personality disorder.

being pretty much unsupervised most of the day, having a horny teenage boy enabler, and living with people who probably don't take her problems as seriously as she needed or were ill-equipped for that definitely made it worse.

she gets better eventually as she changes her surroundings and gets help/meds.

Literally me

Literally most of us

No, I dont hate my self.

Attached: 1650285993843.jpg (655x674, 67.64K)

Did she try to follow you around or stalk you online after you broke up?

How come people who larp being mentally ill always settle for the same condition and made up symptoms? Is it simply cause the Holy Disease (tm) is easy to larp? Compared to pretending to be a shizo and having to come up with elaborate stories? Or larping manic depression and having to time aggressive and passive phases in a believable way?

>he didn't excessively study Aestheticism and Decadence before reading Aku no Hana

Attached: 1650237223000.png (482x673, 770.27K)

I like her

She even lived in a small shitty town where everyone knows everyone like Nakamura's case and wanted to escape it more than anything else.
She used to pop up at events where her ex before me was there and label it as an encounter of fate in order to trigger competition anxiety within me since she planted early on the seed of "love doesn't die, it's always somewhere hidden and can be revived". of course i could see through this and calmly discern it without showing any reaction, which both angered her and made her admire/love me more.
She tried of course the post-breakup pursuing with me for a while but not as much because between the two relationship she gained a bit of maturity...or a better covering of her narcissism who knows, at a certain point she stopped asking for me and about me through a bridge-person between us. i've been in no contact since and i know nothing about her.

cool but that has nothing to do with nakamura, or anime/manga even

Oshimi is literally a psychopath, incapable of understanding human emotion.
Just read Okaeri Alice and his volume bonus stuff, the man has no idea how human interactions work and he isn't even aware of it.

Was she abused by her dad?

is this it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosia

Didn't everyone just avoid her because she's fucking insane

I rabu tokiwa-san

Attached: 1484105186987.jpg (666x1024, 119.09K)

Whats the name of this manga? She looks adorable.

aku no hana

>Whats the name of this manga? She looks adorable.
DON'T look at the anime adaptation, bro

Kasuga will never know and neither will you. He spent his whole life not knowing and pretending he didn't care, but at the end of the day shes the one he wants deep down.

Its not fun user. It's not fun at all.