Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 917.57K)

I like Olivia's voice

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].mkv_snapshot_04.42_[2022.04.23_16.41.04].jpg (1280x720, 92.26K)

didn't realize she is Ichigo

no wonder I don't like her

Attached: 1520270930623.png (595x662, 258.11K)

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 952.68K)

when does this air?

Sundays, 22:00 JST on AT-X.

No. I prefer girls like Angie.

Attached: FDUJwHKaIAEHYQY.jpg (2892x4096, 1005.19K)

>three (3) fucking threads
What the fuck is with this another isekai?

Angie is DUMB

>He thinks it was just 3
Isn't it like 6 at this point?

Marie route OVA when? It would be the perfect adaptation if they just covered the first two chapters of the SS.

all you needed to make boring female self insert's interesting is have them fall in love with male self inserts

sasuga japan

thank god leon doesn't have to choose just one

yeah, but who is counting?

Had a pretty decent following of LN readers from the isekai threads and they're just naturally spilling over to the anime threads.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 825.9K)

is this the isekai thread that you fags talk about?

hownew.jpg

Is it really just gonna be a 2 volume run? That's kinda blueballsy

Is this the actress from princess lover? She didn't age at all.

Can't see anyway it will reach volume 3. The opening and ending shows no hints of volume 3.
Episode 4 will be the duel and episode 5 will be the aftermath and hot spring episode.
That leaves 7 episodes, which will likely cover volume 2.

Attached: 1638721292056.jpg (2552x3508, 1.66M)

>READ THE LIGHT NOVEL

I wanna marry Angie

Attached: 1650621539039.jpg (1000x1422, 1.04M)

>buying a wedding dress she'll never use
What a waste of money.

Adventure-date?

What made you notice?

She makes a good dominatrix, but Deidre owns it better.

Attached: Deidre 1.jpg (2892x4096, 1.56M)

made for domination loss

>Get reincarnated as Leon, but even younger than the original MC
>Have the meta knowledge but not the exact details, namely the location of Luxon
How do you fare knowing you can only train to get into the academy?

You're not making much sense but obviously if you acquire the cheat robot you'll be able to brute force anything you desire.

It's 'Hey you don't have the exact positional coordinates for Luxon because you didn't play the game the world is based on. Now what?'

Without a technological edge it's all a hopeless bleak existence.
Leon very clearly states that the game's balance is terrible and expects you to pay for cheat items.

Essentially your only hope of escaping a garbage life is by training magic to get a scholarship and hoping you're charming enough to find a decent wife. Well that or run away which is the wild card option since we have no idea what the commoner lifestyle is like.

Just read Marie route chapter 7. I guess it pretty much guaranteed that the kingdom will fall, and most likely luxion's plan will likely succeed eradicate all new human, excluding Leon and Marie, hence proposing to team up with not Olivia. Also, can't believe the author is killing off a lot of name character left and right including cunny chad roland and the tea master.

i fuck louise
captcha: SSMOO

Ideally, she should be the first wife and the mistress of the house.

Attached: d97ac9bb-a9ba-45e5-b1f0-e7882b2d74ff.png (836x1200, 297.72K)

ADVENTURE!

Attached: Treasure.jpg (1115x1600, 921.01K)

Do like . Flee to Alzer and let Louise-nee-chan spoil me.

Leon is also Japanese and Japan has a worse understanding of Fitness than America.
Do your 10,000 punches a day user.

I can see her getting along well with Olivia (obviously), Noel, and Mylene, since she's already friendly with them. As for the potential LN wives, I see her slightly jealous/creeped out over Louise Nee-san thing, wary but sympathetic towards Hertrude, stern with Clarice, and constantly fighting with Deidre.

where can I read Marie route past the fifth one?

i can't wait until he fucks his sister

You guys make 2 threads a day about this just to suck off marie. What is wrong with you autists?

Olivia should stop being mean to Noelle.

Attached: FQ_0LfYVIAAGK3P.jpg (500x1806, 164.1K)

has she been corrupted by the evil spirits in the holy items?

its self insert kuns fault for not dicking her

Pretty sure if main Olivia got saint possessed she'd be riding Leon nonstop until he's drained dry, then use heal magic to restore his balls.

She's just putting the latecomer in her place.

>lecuck having sex
Can't have that!

Seems more like people keep making the threads with Marie eps, but the threads just kind of ignore her and do their own thing. That said there is a ton of discussion of the Marie route story.

Fan art is finally trickling in.

Attached: 97802471_p0.jpg (1191x1684, 482.03K)

>Anime tainted fanart forever with roach antenna

cute not saber
would blue ball her and never actually fuck her

Reasons why they haven't used the manga art style instead? It's perfect as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: 1634847581088.jpg (1800x2560, 1.08M)

Ready to be disappointed in mecha fight and overall delivery of that chapter?

It is easier and cheaper to use the art the anime uses over it. That is literally why.

The titty monster villainess is going to get 90% of the fanart, isn't she?

She should.

Attached: 1632262419185.png (975x1400, 756.85K)

It was shit in the manga so it will be shit here. I just want it to be over so that I could see best girl already desu.

Nah, the MILF will.

Attached: 96156437_p0.jpg (2357x2357, 1.53M)

I don't get why one would expect anything from the fights in mobseka, it's more the dialog and "drama" in them that is important.
What will be important is the faces, reactions and which dialog that is cut or not.

Now you know the pain of being a fan of All Star Festival Shortstack Setsuna Yuuki vs Flat Ikeman Anime Setsuna.

That's what i meant by delivery, they are definitely going to go full on with making Leon feel edgy and spitefully ""cool"" while forgetting the parts where luxion calls him out and he starts acting self aware.

You can't just punch a mecha because you did a bunch of reps.