Ayakashi Triangle

>Suzu wants Matsuri to stay a girl
>Matsuri CAN'T turn back
>Matsuri's mind tells him no, but his body is telling him yes

Attached: Ayakashi Triangle - #088 - Chapter 88_ Irreplaceable - 12.jpg (784x1145, 197.74K)

When your previous 40 reincarnations in an avatar of you as a little girl is shocked at how horny you are, you are just a little thirsty.

Huh?

I can fix her

There's nothing wrong with Suzu

>>>Matsuri CAN'T turn back

Suzu just wants the whale

Attached: suzulewdthoughts.png (646x1695, 860.13K)

Fingers crossed Suzu starts the Jump+ run by continuing to use Matsuri's own logic against him.
>"If you're too much of a girl to date me, you're enough of a girl to join me in the bath."

Attached: Ayakashi Triangle - c023 (web) - p009 [Viz].jpg (784x1145, 213.56K)

Loli haet yuri.

>reincarnation living a normal life after thousands of years is suffering
>considers being a lesbian
I would be pissed too

Suzu is so fucking great.

Attached: suzugenius.png (678x701, 568.87K)

Did any of you manage to rip the japanese raws chapter 1 to 87? I was late by a day, so i was only able to get 1 to 3 then 77 to 87

You're not changing back, Matsuri

>Matsuri CAN'T turn back
>Matsuri's mind tells him no, but his body is telling him yes
Why do you faggots just make shit up?

Do we know when the first Jump+ chapter is supposed to drop? Is there a week break for the transition?

you're reading into a shitpost too much

>>Suzu is so thirsty she turned from carnivore to omnivore
Jesus Matsuri look what you're doing to the poor girl

Let me help

Attached: file.png (1399x742, 80.66K)

Like as if they hate the idea of Matsuri going back to being to a male, which they forget or rather ignore was one of the goals of this story

I haven't read this but why is gender bender straight up gay shit?
Doesn't even hide it unless you can hit back with dudes who stay normal sexually the entire time

His body obviously is a normal heterosexual girl. That's why he can't kiss Suzu or do any other lewd things with her on his own will. When he had lost his memory (s)he imediately fell in love with a guy.

She's in love with Matsuri, period.

Does the move to J+ mean no more spoilers?

Well we don't know if there'll still be a simulpub or not, probably not. So we might get spoilers in the sense we'll need to wait for a chapter to be translated, but not likely anything early.

Yeah, sadly. It's an online platform. Only Yabuki, his daughter or Jump's IT technicians could dump the spoilers.

Wow she is just like me!

What about Gook scans?

It's a bit suspicious that chapter 88 hasn't been uploaded to Jump+ yet.

No early gook scans anymore. You know there are a lot of people who could steal or make a copy of the physical wsj magazine before its release. But who could steal the digital copy from the J+ site or Yabuki's PC?

Koreans and Chinese stores are sent advanced physical copies to be displayed on their store at the same time as japan stores

It was just on the Jump+ app unfortunately
On the website it was like 1-~30 & ~60-87 free

She always did, but there isn't a theoretical genderless Matsuri, the only available Matsuri is the female one and she fell in love with the girl now. Does it mean she doesn't like the male now? Not necessarily, but she can and has a preference.

>Does it mean she doesn't like the male now?
Did you miss a couple of chapters ago when she jumped over male Matsuri as soon as she spotted him?

She didn't say that
I still don't like what she did say though

speaking of lolis it occurs to me even with the move there's a good chance we might not get any more Rochka for a long while over the Ukraine shit
but maybe he will put in an actual little girl loli to replace her

they already said it's going to be on mangaplus, just not the site site
did they confirm it's the same day yet though? I would appreciate it being a day earlier or later

Yes and it will be monthly.

Does Yabuki give a fuck about this political shit? Japan is on the other side of the Earth disc and it isn't into imperialism nowadays.

Actually it's weekly with a break every fourth week.

>it will be monthly.
no
It'll be weekly with a break every 3 chapters

Attached: 1646415305910.png (911x1296, 665.71K)

Literally what's the difference?

It will be 3x weekly+a week break release. Like One Piece.

Japan still has territorial conflicts over some islands in the north with Russia.

>3 = 1 lol
Retard

Please let Suzu have mercy on Matsuri's whale when she does end up getting her hands on it.

Attached: 1649603852283.jpg (784x1145, 181.17K)

It had this conflict a long before Yabuki's birth. But he included Russian loli into his manga.

Horny

I hope we get more armpit fanservice.

Attached: Ayakashi Triangle - c046 (web) - p008 [Viz].jpg (784x1145, 198.13K)

Why did he draw Suzu, Matsuri and blushing Soga here? I guess it would be a central 'triangle' in this manga. It wouldn't surprise me if Soga would get femMatsuri as his gf.

Part of an editorial departments job is managing this sort of thing, they may want to avoid anything so controversial and may indeed be under some amount of government pressure on the matter
>it isn't into imperialism nowadays
they do still claim to own some land they lost in the second world war, indeed some of that being currently controlled by russia, but more importantly japan is the USAs bitch and the Americans are very invested in this matter

I hope we get more toilet scenes

Attached: matsuri pouting.jpg (784x1145, 192.24K)

>is managing this sort of thing
Okay. Why did he put Rochka in the last chapter? He didn't even draw Mei and Reo.

>Mei
>Matoi
fix

Suzu is a whale.

You already got three toilet scenes user! Isn't it enough for you?

To paraphrase Needless: there's always more room for more toilet scenes.

Also, technically there have only been two so far. The first was a urinal scene and didn't exactly involve toilets. Plus, it didn't even show Matsuri going anyway.

Yabuki's ranking:
Sweaty armpits>bathing>facesitting>bed scenes>toilet scenes

Those few chapters would have been drawn already, it's the next few chapters to come we need to observe

That ukrainian shit had started at the end of February and the ch. #88 was out at the middle of April. Does he keep that many chapters in reserve?

It's about 8 chapters

or maybe i'm getting that confused with toc ranking stuff

Personally I think you will probably still see her but her origins are going to be downplayed hard