UQ Holder 9; Akamatsu-Verse Part 4 (thread 2)

Vol 1 Vol 2
Vol 3
Vol 4
Vol 5
Vol 6
Vol 7
Vol 8
Previous thread Part 1 AI Love You
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/A.I. Love You Storytime/
Part 2 Love Hina
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/love hina part 2/
Part 3 Negima
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/mahou sensei Negima part/

Attached: shippers.png (425x253, 120.35K)

first for fuck Ken

second for fuck ken

I gotta ask what the font for this is. Are you guys using a specific front or manually cropping and pasting letters to make shitposts like this?

I use Segoe Print with Bold.

>Class Rep shows up
>2 threads

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (1920x1088, 129.21K)

Yes? His name was three. Where was one and two?

>Outlived all 3-A humans
Only Iincho could do that.

>There's people who bitch about SEXtum
Gays all of them.

Attached: file.png (388x857, 290.74K)

>Chacha shows up
>no one even notices or cares
i am curious as to why Evakihime just kicked her to the curb but i suspect the reason will be terrible at best

>class rep, 1 match
>ayaka, 7 matches
No one cares about that granny.

user its not about introducing the other elemental fates.
Its HOW they were introduced.
>Nice job with this hard fought plan
>JK were going to invalidate everything you did out of nowhere
>Oh no Negi killed us all in a single chapter
Literally had no point

>the character that loses the hardest
>anything to celebrate

Attached: 1637394712804.png (472x538, 329.61K)

Class Rep got a cool grandaughter.
Asuna got sealed in a fucking crystal then gets forgotten about the entire series.

>Class Rep got a cool grandaughter.
That's a giant L

still comes back to get the only thing Ayaka ever wanted

UQ Holder in a single image

Attached: 1643508580498.png (1170x1257, 1.46M)

as far as i could tell, the """point""" was to drive home how powerless and useless everyone not named Negi was

Her sticking with the last member (who isn't Fate) of the space elevator team makes sense to me. She was always prone to doing good deeds too so looking after an old friend seems in character.

That also shows disparity in power levels, something also implied when fate was fresh his brothers implied he was weak. What's shit about them is having far too little characterization before being off'd. It's a boss blitz with too little emotion, though they are introduced saying 'fuck the no kill policy'. I'd have liked more from them well before they show up.

12000 years later after the first 12000 years touta will ascend to true godhood and reign over his own timeline(s). How? I don't know. But he just does. And then he goes back in time to make Dana make himself.

I am severely disappointed in the ragefags. I was prepared for schlock. Utter shite. But while flawed, it seems to be fairly reasonable so far. People endlessly butthurt over Tota's strength and relationship with Eva completely misled me.

Attached: nrumph.jpg (250x314, 30.29K)

>when a motivational speech pisses people off this much

>negi's "dead" (so is everyone else kinda)
>fates da enemy
>eva ran away to sulk at failure and survivor guilt
She 'should' have some interaction with UQ given she's allowed them access to the pactio satellite.

It only gets progressively worse.
Later on Touta time travels to Eva kissing Negi back in Negima and she remembers him immediately and jumps on his dick.

Attached: 1636825984944.gif (658x568, 1.68M)

>i suspect the reason will be terrible at best
Hahahaha
Its literally never said
Chacha Zero is found later and no explanation is given why Eva abandoned her either

everything about the Touta/Eva "romance" is trash especially the time travel nonsense. They should have stayed as parent and child

Weren't this manga and the anime horrible flops

Just ignore them, read the story and form your own opinion.
I suspect most of them are just asshurt shipperfags.

user, maybe your standards are just subterranian.

Attached: 1567908680362.png (371x285, 92.55K)

Yes.
Hell it moved to a different magazine and the assumption was due to bad sales.

No idea what its tank sales were but I dont think it ever ranked well.

Attached: 1639064153673.png (1007x103, 14.55K)

>when joke truth pisses user this much

>the kind of mind that would welcome fate's world

>already trained longer then Negi, still weaker

I don't remember exact numbers, but pretty sure UQ Holder on a good day still sold below Negima on a bad day. It was never in the ultra danger zone, but never doing well. The sales were thoroughly average/mediocre. At least around the mid way point. I stopped checking/caring around the time it went monthly.

But jesus christ those sale numbers on the first Negima anime. I know it was a different era and things had higher numbers in general, but that still quite good for the time. I'll never forgive those fuckers for not giving us a faithful adaptation.

Nah Toutas only had 8 months to a year.
Negi spent at minimum that much in the hyperbolic time chamber let alone when he started compressing it and going into the scroll INSIDE of the time chamber

I'm starting to think it's a singular guy defending this manga because I have seen this time argument like 20 times already

I'm pretty sure it's not one guy defending it, but I guarantee there is one obvious and super zealous retard who's defending the manga to the death and is probably most of the pro-UQ Holder posts given this dishonest argument crops up all the time.

Maybe in-universe time, but surely less panels which are what counts or blame it on Touta masters being shit.
Power levels are really inconsistent

he's right

Reminder that Touta is also 5 years old.
He doesn't know what Sex is until 2-3 volumes from now when Kirie gives him the birds and the bees talk

>and going into the scroll INSIDE of the time chamber
I think there was page/panel of Scroll Eva mentioning how much she can compress time for Boya right before deadline but I cant find.

Trained by Eva in swordplay and martial arts for unknown period of time.
Trained underground with Kuromura while fighting monsters for 2 months.
Trained while on the island for unspecified period of time.
Trained for 8 months under Dana.

It was 72 hours per 1 hour, I think? I thought it was stated to be around 3x the speed of her usual resort.

>unknown period of time
Up to 4 years max since hes only 4 years old at the series start

Isn't it two years that he has memories of?

>Show 2-3 panels of training
>Ackshually he trained for years so stop criticizing him for being overpowered
This is how hack authors get you, they tell you how to feel instead of letting you draw conclusions from what they present, it's dishonest as fuck

Touta started crushing on Eva the moment he saw her real form. There was no coming back from that. He'd have wanted his mommyloli wife forever.

We've just had an entire arc of training. How many more volumes would you toss at this?

>Konoka I must say you sorta remind me of this time traveling boy I knew a long time ago. Now that I think about it he even had the same last name. Maybe he was one of your ancestors or descendants or however the hell this works

Attached: 1646573329632.jpg (66x125, 2.45K)

Yes. The Eva training isn't much beyond some STR and base level swordplay. For all we know he's subconsciously using chi during this time as well.

I'm honestly starting to believe Negimafags are the worst fans of anything on Yea Forums next to maybe PreCurefags. The storytime threads are like going back in time 15 years in the worst way.

At least you can excuse modern Jumpfags for being 14 so their brains are underdeveloped, or cunnyfags for having their brains burnt out from fapping, Twitter, or both, but Negimafags are grown-ups. There's no excuse for their behavior.

UQH is a generic as fuck shonen battle manga with a few cute touches. No more, no less. It's not worth the time or the energy to get mad at, especially at the level Negimafags do. The time you sank into Akamatsu's other works is no excuse to not have progressed mentally from their being contemporary.

Can't really blame him.

Attached: 1650564556229.jpg (1222x1834, 998.17K)

>Touta started crushing on Eva the moment he saw her real form.
wtf tota has good taste and I like him now?!

I cant remember.
Do they ever give a reason why they tossed her name on Touta?

when they go over his origin in more detail

No you just want to be him. But then I have to fight you because I want the Eva. MINE.

>not cute girl
>brain not burned from overfapping
>doing anything else beside watching anime on vhs, shitposting about anime or fapping
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Touta is L I T E R A L L Y me and best OTP is EvaXme. You are late.

It's not exactly because of Ayaka, tho. Shippers are letting out their frustration over the way Ken ruined Eva and wrapped the plot around her retconned relationship with Touta.

I refuse to believe there are retards like this
the entire mango so far is leaning heavy on the passage of time and its perception by immortals
you are merely pretending to be retarded

>perception by immortals
This is why the Eva forgot Touta thing isn't the WORST retcon ever. I can't even remember the faces of girls I had crushes on 15 years ago in highschool. Compound that over centuries and the notion of 'when the fuck is he even born' and it genuinely would slip my mind, until I saw him again (this is analogous to forgetting people even exist until you read your yearly school album, I've just outright deleted people I used to be friends with from my memory).

Correlation isn't causation
But no one's saying it isn't not causation either

It's just one guy replying to himself on cooldown trying to pretend that a lot of people are angry
It's hilariously obvious, but he doesn't care. He NEEDS to show his hate for the series in any way he can.

>thread 2

What the fuck happened

He did spend a long time inside the scroll but Eva also mentioned that he couldn't train his body inside the scroll. He used it to meditate and worked on his spells/image training or something.

salt, foreshadowing of future salt, and seething in general

bandwagoning casuals wanting general

Rage guy used most of his steam. This thread will be dead in an hour.