Baki

Who do you think will be Jacks first victim?

Attached: jack...png (698x295, 346.94K)

Gaia

The fights will probably be in the order he challenged people.

Baki as first fight, which he will lose.

Baki will deffinitely be last and their fight will lead into the next arc i would assume.

The dog will get his rematch.

will Jack ever unlock the demon back or is it because he isn't full blooded Japanese?

How strong would demonback Jack be?

No one here knows user

The question is: Will Motobe have to protect everyone from Jack this time?

Attached: angrytobe.png (508x392, 228.17K)

>victim
Nobody ever dies in Baki though

If he went into protect mode Jack would probably not get the chance to show off his nibbling skills.
Motobe will humor him with a little sparring match and just kind of play with him for a bit before taking a dive to give the big man some confidence back.

I don't think he's going to back up all that trash he was talking, at least not with everybody. I could see Gaia going after him after preparing Motobe style and making use of his adrenaline and battlefield magic. After that, perhaps and hopefully Kaku.
Weaker than demon back Baki and shirted Yujiro

Except my boy :'(

Jack will avenge Retsu by eating the wrinkly leaf chinaman

He's probably very chewy

He just has to ease into fossil consumption by devouring this gremlin first

Attached: 1623339488506.png (477x447, 270.18K)

Based

It will be Motobe 100%.
The entire sukune fight is a callback to his fight with Motobe. The way he gets up after the fight is the same way he gets up against Motobe. His speech about the victor being the one who stands tall was told to him by Motobe. The first person he calls out is Motobe.

Attached: jack gets up.jpg (747x1200, 277.82K)

should i watch baki's old og anime? i read all manga btw

I would say so, it has some nice music and even some decent filler.

How would he do in the Maximum tournament?

Attached: shobun.jpg (1280x720, 78.83K)

He would win easily

Is that the poison guy? Tokugawa might not even allow him to compete.

He'd probably win. Might lose to Baki.
Hand pocket.

I think flooring Oliva and bloodying up his face is a little beyond Baki in the MT. Hell I don't know that Baki by the Raitai would beat him, and by then he'd gotten considerably stronger

It's not like he floored him for good, he just gave him some trouble. Oliva got punished for not taking it seriously enough, but then went for it seriously and stomped. I'd provisionally consider Shobun interchangeable with Maximum tournament Retsu.

Can you even call yourself a fighter if you don't have rows of razor-sharp titanium teeth implanted in your anal cavity?

Attached: 1650102234040.jpg (800x528, 52.54K)

You're out of your mind. Flooring Oliva without poison in the first place is a godlike display of strength by this point in the series, even if he wasn't kayoed. Never mind those hits Ron ate from him, remember what he did to Sikorsky with one smack and to Doyle with one gorilla slam and bear hug. Oliva and Guevaru also both hit Baki before he could even react back in the prison arc, and by then Baki was head and shoulders above MT Retsu.

Who did it first?

Attached: D8Zq_N3W4AEBWYS.jpg (1544x722, 384.56K)

starting to think there's a spongebob analog for every big scene in baki.

chocolate-hating old lady in a wheelchair? kaku.
Bubble Bass cheating and deceiving before getting rekt? Dorian.
spongebob absorbing blows from the school bully? sounds like shaori to me.

Probably not

Yes. But you're half assing it

JACK SISTERS WHAT IS GOING ON

Attached: CRINGE2.png (588x488, 348.54K)

>oh no, he's hot
Yujiro's reaction to seeing Joe, probably

Yep, it checks out

Attached: demon back.jpg (1152x864, 144.76K)

...i suggest activating the thrusters lest we go past the meme hole's horizon.

All i know is Baki will be the last, under the dome, and Hanayama second to last, someplace outside.

were it not for the demon back Retsu would have beaten both Baki and then Jack in the final

Attached: karate.png (832x676, 620.08K)

Baki would have wrecked Retsu, demon back or not.
He literally came into the fight already screwed and declaring he 'won' against Retsu in a practice match, and then the match went literally exactly like his imagination fight did.
He had it in the bag from the get go.

I want to see Gaia try the Tunnel against Jack. If Itagaki does that, it will be beyond based.

I saw this on Reddit :D

He didn't kill a hyena so it doesn't count.

Attached: 35c51d91-9666-4448-99f9-e09a68005788.jpg (835x1200, 569.51K)

Female hyenas are stronger, Jack needs to transition already and become a futa.

Imagine if they introduce a boxing character who beats every fighter in the series. Not always physically, but always philosophically.

I don't know why but there's this one guy who keeps posting things from r/grapplerbaki here

No more boxing wank please... I'm so tired of boxing. I'd rather have a secret 4000 year old sect of pankration

Damn, there really is, now that you mention it. I can't believe how much overlap I've seen in this threads with what I'm looking at right now.

The Elmaposting is the worst thing brought over from there

But Elmaposting is original to Yea Forums.

No it comes from reddit

>says he's gonna fight Baki
>Baki agrees
>Tokugawa agrees
Why do people think he'll fight anyone else?

Did you forget how New Grappler ended and Son of Ogre began?

I'm not sure why. He says that it didn't have to be Baki implying it could have been any one of them but the match is indeed set up against Baki.
I think the logic is just that they want him to run a SoO style gauntlet, like how it looked Baki would fight Yujiro right after the Ali fight but still took like 250 chapters after that to get to it.
Or because they like Jack and want to see more of him, and there's no suspense to latter fights if he does okay in his fight Baki first, who's the strongest out of everyone else he challenged, unless he suffered a crushing defeat.

Attached: baki.png (1634x1210, 2.31M)

You speedreading retards. He literally says that it doesn't have to be Baki and then challenges various other fighters. It was in the latest chapter, ffs.

Attached: f7a304c7-a871-4c59-b2fc-f31ce14d2fe7.jpg (835x1200, 502.38K)

Your history revisionism makes me want to Elmapost. How can you get that wrong when it's like, 3 months old?

Attached: 1643765424847.png (1048x1054, 392.22K)

It 'didn't' have to be you implied it could have been anyone else, not that it will be you silly, silly person. The match that was set up was against Baki. The others were just provocations.

>Telling the truth is history revisionism and makes me want to out myself as a redditor

Attached: 1649749969261.png (1280x720, 1.3M)

Jack LITERALLY says it doesn't have to be Baki as his next opponent. Stop speedreading.

>The match that was set up was against Baki
Nice headcanon