One Piece

Hakigods stay winning

Attached: 5AEAC892-2409-47A2-908F-9A79D4C42C4D.jpg (406x395, 78.56K)

>okay what if we had this fun and wacky power system, and replace it with PUNCHING HARDER AND SEEING BETTER AND MAKING FODDER COLLAPSE!

Kiku is a MAN and HE is my WIFE

Attached: 1643381316922.png (2961x3629, 2.56M)

THUNDER BAGUA

I advise (You) to sell your Luffycoin as fast as possible. Kaido will win.
>B-BUT Luffy said it's the final attack now
Luffy said he was going win before and got BTFO
>B-BUT Kaido has nothing more to show
There's still 2 or 1 attack to fill the naming convention. There's still a flashback left.

Zorogods stay killing

> adv CoC apparently not the end of the line
Surely there isn't another level that can miraculously only be accessed by non df users, r-right?

Attached: 1650433952765.gif (267x150, 347.62K)

What are his key accomplishments during the Wano arc?

Attached: usopp-one-piece-1188276-1280x0-1.jpg (1280x723, 48.3K)

joinmato

Attached: CF8784A7-52F7-452B-94AF-BE2419A9BEEE.jpg (1200x1200, 636.31K)

What did Kaido mean by this? Unironically how would a territory under the jurisdiction of the equivalent of a warlord be anymore of a paradise than the many islands not under the protection of the Yonkou or the WG?

Attached: paradise.jpg (790x597, 118.18K)

even worst: it´s not a harder punch like with Katakuri, it´s a boring gigantic punch, on of the most boring shit ever, if Oda really make this punch a winner punch then it´ll be anticlimatic as fuck

neither Carrot or Yamato will join
they don't have a role in the crew

Yamato doesn't have a role yet, but oda will invent one for her.

Moinjato

Attached: 134325346554635.png (2000x3000, 482.63K)

Yeah, also Zoro will be abandoned by the crew in Wano when they realize he hasn't a role.

Becouse Dofalmingo fucked up, he was basically just making OnigaDressrosa.

>There's still 2 or 1 attack to fill the naming convention
not this shit, not this theory crap, there was a lot of "evidence" around the resin fruit, please shut the fuck up.

Pitmato

>BIG PUNCH!!

Wtf is this? Is this really how Kaido is gonna be defeated?? Unironically would have preferred Elizabello use King Punch holy shit

He sold fake medicine to a poor child.

it was the same shit, but under Kaido´s control, thats it.

ninibros...

he's the first mate
he's second in command
he's the captain's right arm

every crew has a guy like that

who's nini?

Devil fruit fags been feeling themselves past couple of months
Get shit on

This is just annoying at this point. It's been like 4 chapters of what? Luffy and Kaido fighting with 0 to no progress, big attack at the end, cliffhanger, repeat. Fodder and side characters running around doing nothing, useless flashbacks and the actually interesting shit (Hiyori's scene in 1044) are put there randomly with 0 emotion. I feel like I don't care about this arc anymore, just let it end. I don't even care about who wins in the last fight..this whole arc was really underwhelming, sorry guys. Also don't even get me started on Orochi..also what the fuck is up with Luffy? Has he become fucking invicible? lol.

Carrot: sentry (the one who calls land on sight)
Yamato: what ever the fuck oden was doing in roger's ship

Vicecaptain

can someone post a link to newest chapter

I really don't get people saying they are disappointed. You don't realize one piece is Oda's story, his adventure and life's work. He can create whatever he wants to see. Most of us don't even pay for his hard work. So, take your disappointment and eat it raw, then just watch Oda sensei as he create his own mind.

>what ever the fuck oden was doing in roger's ship
He was translating Poneglyphs. Yamato can't do that and they already have Robin who does it.

>Yamato giving up in favor of faith is development
Her haters are reaching new lows

Hmm, bummer

The one piece is more than one thing, the name is a misdirection in jap the furigana is one piece but the kanji reads ひとつなぎの大秘宝
Which means great unifier secret treasure
My bet its a giant bottle of booze (luffy's secret dream is throwing the biggest party in the world) a clogged hole that once opened drains the entire sea (only uncloggable by Nika fruit) and of course the answer to every question like the will of D, God Valley, etc

Also all of roger's cash

If he doesn't do what I'd do if I had his talent and discipline then its shit

Yeah, development would require having a character to begin with.

So will Luffy take a detour after want to go save Hancock? Cause you just know odas gonna do her dirty to make it seem like cobys advanced so much he can capture shichibukai

If kaido went down faster you’d be complaining that a yonkou was so weak

Imagine if she looked like the one in the middle then everyone would he against her joining

Attached: Yamato_Concept_Art.png (624x433, 440.04K)

reminder to all guardian deity shitters to read the fucking manga

Attached: kaido demanding that yamato take up the role that her fruit suggests and remain at wano for the remainder of her life as its guardian deity.jpg (784x1145, 361.5K)

They’re so afraid right now it’s delicious

>4 years

Attached: yamato refuses, choosing to instead help FREE wano and its people from kaido and his tyranny before moving forward with her own self interests .jpg (784x1145, 269.97K)

Attached: even as a child, yamato had her mind made up. she would build up her own strength so that when the tile comes she’ll have fought on the side of wano in opposition to her father and THEN head out to sea in that order.jpg (784x1145, 340.29K)

Why did Oda give Kaido zero personality until the raid began?

Attached: yamato once again reiterates what her intentions are and they are the same as they have always been since she was imprisoned as a child. she will help in defeating kaido and then she will leave wano to pursue her dreams setting out to sea with luffy.jpg (739x861, 382.11K)

>paragraph of cope in file name
There’s no reason for her fruit to be the guardian of wano unless she was staying
There’s a million other plot plots oda could’ve used for her fruit

Kaido has “won” like 3 times already. Luffy would just get back up again and use some new technique.

The whole point of her having a guardian deity of Wano fruit is meant to be ironic, but this is lost on denialfags because they are autistic and speed read.

>There’s no reason for her fruit to be the guardian of wano unless she was staying
Headcanon. I look forward to laughing at you. I have a folder especially for "muh guardian deity, so she's staying in wano!" faggots.

Why do people say Kaido has no personality? What kind of personality did they want out of him?

>her having a guardian deity of Wano fruit is meant to be ironic
Finally someone gets it

>Carrot: sentry (the one who calls land on sight)
is that really a role? you're not fucking with me right?

>Yamato: what ever the fuck oden was doing in roger's ship
ok this I guess I can accept

>ignoring what was explicitly said in manga
typical of a denialshitter kek

>kanji reads ひとつなぎの大秘宝
>Which means great unifier secret treasure
hitotsunagi means "in one piece"
it's "great hidden treasure in one piece"

Niggermato.

> enslaved by the Celestial Dragons

When ?

Attached: 1650538649100.jpg (600x337, 31.25K)

Its a role and historically the shittiest one in a ship
So much so that in portuguese and spanish being sent to the sentry spot (carajo/caralho) became an insult

Beefmato

Could be read as 人繋ぎ imo

basado

Meanwhile in english ships the shittiest job was being on the barrel xdd

>loses to vergo
>loses to doflamingo
>runs away from BMP officers
>beats queen in a 1v1
I don't understand this

Attached: 12b8f6b398abafc2f4c3b57705dc2a99.jpg (1023x575, 43.45K)

>NOOO HER FRUIT IS IRONICCCC
the absolute state of coomers lmao

Guys I know yamato's job on the ship!
being on the barrel

Kaido is a badly written character

Attached: 10.jpg (1032x1548, 239.17K)

>after want to go save Hancock
headcanon as fuck

It was barely a 1v1 because he only won after queen literally ignored him and went after some chick allowing sanji to get a cheap shot in

So all in all it lines up with post timeskip lanji

Attached: 3B5C5111-4A0D-4ED2-BC04-951972D862A4.jpg (750x422, 257.26K)

Yamato will make a perfect apprentice pirate because she's been a NEET on Onigushima for 20 years

Vergo is YC1 tier and Doffy is a captain.

He needs stronger haki, genetic improvements won't be enough for what's coming

Holy shit, Carrotsisters…

Carrot

Joining the SH crew

>There’s no reason for her fruit to be the guardian of wano unless she was staying
Oda didnt give her the Makami because he planned her to give up on a dream and become a retainer, but because she embodies Wano itself and Oden's nature of protecting others, something Kaido saw as a weakness but now is what powers her

SH fleet*

Headcanon.

If people like you wrote manga, fights that have been built up for over a hundred chapters will end in two chapters. If you can't handle the weekly or biweekly pacing do something. kaido vs Luffy should right fully have at least five chapters of them exchanging blows and showing off their abilities but this round is likely going to end in two chapters.

Waaaah, Yamato doesn't want to rule and exploit Wano as a weapon factory, this means there's no way she will ever protect Wano.
Carrotchuds we lost...

>nothing happens again chapter with a break
I sleep

Attached: jinbe sleepy.jpg (642x838, 189.33K)

Anyone else legitimately unable to remember any major plot points or fight sequences in this arc?

Attached: images (24).jpg (739x415, 34.94K)

>let me tell you what oda was thinking
Take your hands out of your pants
Guardian of wano = staying in wano

>lose argument in the other thread
>moves on to the next thread and repeat the same arguments mindlessly
Oda has to free Yamatofags at this point

>but because she embodies Wano itself and Oden's nature of protecting others
And yet when someone came to free Kaido hostages (Ace), she chose to fought them because she was "bored"

He would have beat vergo if the fight went on

He didn't know doflamingos abilities and everyone but Luffy would've lost against him

He couldn't fight all BMP by himself

He got upgrades with queen

people win and lose fights based on how oda wants the story to go there is nothing else in it

She will protect Wano by 1) helping defeat Kaido and 2) sailing with Luffy to find the One Piece and defeat the WG in the final war. Wano will never be safe while the WG exists, therefore, she must sail with Luffy.
Checkmate, carrotchud.

I cant remember half the plot of the entire series and relly on youtube thumbnails to understand the story

This page started the mental collapse of Carrotfags

Attached: 1629259896250.jpg (784x1145, 398.24K)

Jack is cool and Killer had two nice spreads
I don't remember a single thing about pre-raid Wano except for Usopp having a frog

He was nerfed for most of those fights and he got 2 powerups

>Jinbe fanservice
I forgot how this will now be a thing

As always you people have nothing when faced with an actual argument
>she chose to fought them because she was "bored"
No, she fought him because he was causing needless destruction

Luffy doesn't need her to find the OP, she fills no role except fighter, but Luffy is already much stronger than her. Meanwhile she would actually be the strongest person in Wano and be truly useful there.

>she fills no role except fighter, but Luffy is already much stronger than her.
Zorobros...

>blah, blah, blah, headcanon, blah blah blah.
I don't care about your shitty gay opinion, I will wait until she joins and then I will dab on you for years to come.

I blocked Dressrosa from my mind just like I'll do with Wano