Paripi Koumei

This show is legitimately interesting but I can't explain why. It feels almost more like a sports anime than a music one.

Attached: 1629821949800.png (1920x1080, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XDqXSgPihEk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Yl2wAi0HA
bilibili.com/video/BV1KY4y1v785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i cant believe one of my favourite touhou doujin music groups arranged the italodisco OP for this

Attached: 1650606320188.gif (1920x1080, 3.39M)

They usually serve highballs in such locations. i.e cheap liqour + carbonated water.
Costs barely more than branded soft drinks, but the real secret is that Japan has PERFECTED the art of ripping guests off with snacks engineered a thousand times to go well with alcohol. Think of how in all you can eat buffets the drinks finance the food. Here the food finances the drinks because people constantly order more snacks designed specifically for drunk people.

Huh, didn't realize Eurobeat Union was the one arranging it. That's neat.

Attached: koumei blank.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Attached: 222.avi_20220422105100.webm (600x338, 76.59K)

It could be argued, but I am too lazy to do it now, that idol anime share a huge amount of narrative structure with sports anime, in particular with the 70s spokon. Interestingly, a huge amount of modern sport anime do not follow this structure anymore, instead they tend to follow more action shounen beats while keeping the outer form of sports.

I have been wanting to do a proper chronological chart of idol anime for new viewers for a long time, but I never found the time.

>touhou doujin music groups
Solo =/= group
IOSYS?

What would you do if you see Eiko coming at you?

Attached: 1636726382720.webm (340x518, 221.23K)

>It feels almost more like a sports anime than a music one.
You have tism

Cum right back at her

youtu.be/XDqXSgPihEk

OP full flac rip wheeeeeeen

The full song isn't even out yet.

I like this show. Its the darkhorse of the season.

The best game from Capcow

Koumei gets the hoes fr fr no cap

New ringtone get!

the opening is so good

Attached: V I B E S.webm (900x506, 1.4M)

Eurobeat Union's FN2 (under his alias M.O.R)

youtube.com/watch?v=g0Yl2wAi0HA

This anime is making me want to travel to Japan just to join one of MOGRA's anison matrices

Attached: 1614731942577.jpg (946x770, 108.09K)

Yea Forums sings chiki chiki bam when?

The original is out.

By the way if anyone is wondering if Koumei would wear anything else, next episode should have an outfit change.

It's good because I expected it to be chinkshit but it's chinkgold.

When the characters speak English, it’s priceless.
They’re weird and awkward English is hilarious

when the season finale airs

My uncle who works for P.A. Works confrmed there is no full song, the original was literally chiki bam bam over and over. There are no additional lyrics.

>legitimately interesting
>feels almost more like a sports anime
user, make up your mind

>literal vtuber prologue

There's your answer, nigger.

What the fuck do you even mean by "vtuber prologue"?

The poor thing forgot to take his meds

This and zombieland saga made me a idol-anime convert. Who would have thought they could make them interesting.

Maybe you just like her VA.

Attached: 1629319163139.jpg (1280x720, 139.9K)

Please tell me this won't go the usagi drop route

Hardly the same since Eiko is an adult.

That too.

Kongming is still in his 20s, he only look old because of the goatee. Eiko is over 20 obviously.

ZLS is pretty much a standard idol anime aside from it's gimmick, and exactly 2 specially funny episodes.

I just can't imagine eiko fucking or even being all lovey dovey with koumei

After watching the first episode I thought they would go the romance route.

>show is legitimately interesting
>like a sports anime
Which is it, retard?

One of them did

Attached: [SubsPlease] Paripi Koumei - 04 (1080p) [037555B7] (00_13_17.756).jpg (1920x1080, 214.94K)

There are enough hints to link thematically Eiko to Kongming's wife in his previous life.

You can ignore the shippers for this one, they are crazy and delusional as usual

They did go for romance of the three kingdoms

kek

Why the fuck do you lots keep wanting romance shit everywhere?

>Eiko is blonde, just like the legends tell us about Kongming's wife.
>The kanji in her name are also the same ones as in his late wife's.
>Kongming is isekai'd for "no reason" in the future, and loved this girl's voice for "no reason," and is helping her for "no reason," other than he's just listened to her song, bro.
I'm not saying we'll have a romantic ending, but the parallels should be obvious.

It is a romantic story. But it doesn't have to end with romance.

I'm vaguely interested but usually don't like idol/music stuff, should I give this a try.

Why are you asking us?

Totally user, it's not just some reference but she is his wife reborn, that's why he always hears Liu Bei in her, his true love

So is Kongming a real person in that world or was he isekai'd?

Liu Bei himself told Kongming to pursue her ass, so you might be onto something here.

I need more Mia

Attached: 1620696954191.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

Haven't mangafags already said there will never be romance in this and they have a wholesome tactician-master, father-daughteru relationship?

Just buy pinsta like bots holy shit

>never
Is the manga over?

The OG Hungarian song is so much better i can;t go back to the Anime version now

Why do you think Eiko is not a boy idol if he's supposed to be Liu Bei, smart ass?
>all the references point to Yueying but noooo she has to be Liu Bei

Singer =/= idol
This is hardly an idol anime is barely a music anime

Fuck Wikipedia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.10_[2018.10.14_11.57.23].jpg (1280x720, 116.46K)

The only "Romance" in the 3k is BROMANCE.
bilibili.com/video/BV1KY4y1v785

Attached: ya boi zhuge.jpg (615x481, 81.62K)