One Piece

What shall be the next arc according to you? As wano is in climax (don't know how long the climax is gonna last) what shall be the next arc you want to see or you think might happen

Attached: 800f0m6dcku81.jpg (1200x1200, 236.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0lEp6HTLQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wano is almost over and yet
>Yamato has not interacted with the crew
>Yamato does not have any notable bond with Luffy
>Yamato has been paired up with Momo for most of the arc, not any of the SHs
>All of Yamato’s important character moments have been with Momo, not any of the SHs
But she’ll totally join, right???

Attached: yamatofunnyface.jpg (1280x720, 92.76K)

Where was the Nami girl in Dressrosa?
Oh wait I forgot; Oda wanted to showcase a bunch of literally whos and sidelined the Straw Hats; what a fucking shit arc jesus christ

We are possibly stuck with Fishnigger now user, you think trolling over Yamato is going to change this fact for the better?

Add the stage hazard and its golden

>Oh wait I forgot; Oda wanted to showcase a bunch of literally whos and sidelined the Straw Hats
Franky and Usopp got really great moment sin that arc though.

If current Oda was to draw pre-timeskip.

Attached: GODA.jpg (1200x1738, 514.3K)

It would be Elbaf as that might be where the last Red Poneglyph is. Also may
be led there after hearing last Joy Boy was a giant but from what's seen in the New World he was probably a yeti. Expect a conflict with Loki and then
Luffy having to face off against Shanks at the last Poneglyph with Shanks having a similar combat style to Roger. The whole thing is to see if Luffy can surpass the last
Pirate King. Also some reference to the adventures 400 years ago as Nolan, Skypiea, and Wano (when it was called the land of gold) are related to it so it's been mentioned every arc. Maybe even be about adventures of a VIking Giant as a reference to Oda's favorite show when he was younger Vicky the Vicking

Their eyes aren't popping out of their sockets, though? It seems your forgot One Piece has always been goofy, retard. Try better next time.

Sanji? A better chef then Zoro.

And then you woke up

Huh? Elbaf is next. Oda's not going to pass up doing an island like his favorite show as a kid

I just want something new not the same fucking arc with different characters

Where am I rn? Is this the right thread?

Attached: 1635946542655.jpg (1280x724, 65.12K)

Sorry, maybe old oda might have but cuckda will briefly memtiom elbaf get the pokeglyph and leave for the final war arc
Jaja you rike?

Nah he'll do it.

Optimist

>It seems your forgot One Piece has always been goofy
It seems you can't tell that the criticism being made in this image is over the amount of clutter dominating the page with post-timeskip Oda. Don't insult others when you lack basic intelligence dummy.

Kurohige has the same powers as Kirby
Think about it

Attached: 9793a7601560b6218d0f5e0a1ea1154f.jpg (478x361, 11.98K)

If he does somehow skip then something happened and then One Piece will get a montage ending with a few big battles

What will Luffys next ultimate attack be? I'm going to guess even bigger big punch.

I really hate fights in one piece
Like the powers are kinda cool but Hackda doesnt know how to do anything interesting with them
>Whoa sanji like... Kicks...

t. luffy shitter still mad about this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0lEp6HTLQw

so?

compile a list of all misteries in OP
You will see that we have not gone through half of them yet and we are supposed to be before the final war act

Post your five (5) favorite OP characters. Others guess things about you.

Zoro
Luffy
Ace
Smoker
Hancock

Nothing I just dont like em

80% of them are just various aspects of joyboy's backstory

oh okay

Will of D
Ancient weapons
Origin of DFs
Void century
The moon symbolism
Lunarian shit
Who wrote binks sake

And others dont have much to do with joyoboyo

Naruto is better than one piece IMO

simple as

this but ironically.

>Naruto is better than one piece IMO

it shit all over its ideals and messaging

> hard work was not -

No, that's not my angle

joinmato

Attached: FE0121AF-D1CB-40F5-86DE-E94EE6E746D4.jpg (1536x2048, 304.76K)

You like the fights and also boobas

Me? Well... I like..
Kurohige
Tama(nivel yonko)
Shanks (modo pension alimenticia)
Koido (modo depresion)
Roger

It doesn't matter. Nami is just gonna generate lightning and Luffy will spam the enemies to shits like elden ring pvp

ngl the latest chapter was pretty shit.

why isn’t gear 5 luffy as toony as he was during his debut?

how come vergo is not the strongest?

Attached: e8205f1ceb310b40f99de25ebc241061.png (1096x1889, 1.32M)

>Nico Robin

this is when visual representation of armament haki became ridiculous

That would be great, honestly. Nami can be his battle waifu supplying him with ammo and providing support with mirages.

Reminder that Kiku is canonically a man

Attached: kiku vivre.jpg (1979x2754, 1.97M)

>Usopp
>Buggy
>Kizaru
>Enel
>This guy

Attached: SBS41_1_New_Shichibukai.png (184x261, 22.57K)

> Bink's Sake
user that's Brook, it's his Sea Shanty. He was even spreading it around when Roger was a rookie and when some of the big names were children. His laugh is even in the song

She has a woman's heart

I'm mildly impressed they kept in the part about the woman's heart. That's probably as close to calling her a tranny as they can get without literally calling her an okama.
I'll settle for calling it a femboy

Because Oda doesn't want to commit to making every fight from now on a Tex Avery gag-fest

Am i the only one that is let down by wano?
Its not shit but it feels like a normal arc vs the hype it got

japan can still differentiate the multiple archetypes of gender identities in japan instead of just dropping the troon word and calling it a day, unironically more diverse than the west.

He invested all into armament

If you go back and read it from the start, it's a pretty strong arc. Best since the timeskip for sure. The three-chapters-a-month pacing just kills the momentum

>"DEVIL FRUIT DOESNT YOU DONT NEED SPECIAL POWERS ALL MATTER HAKI IS SUPREME TO ALL"
>Is about to get floored by the guy with the super special DF in the world

Yep im thinking its naruto time alright

holy mother of broken english

Why does oda take a break every 3 weeks again?

Thx

You are mister comedia, nakama of joyboy

If haki is supreme why does kaido use his DF at all?

So did mihawk and that never stopped him

Attached: Dracule_Mihawk_Anime_Infobox.png (1328x2064, 2.13M)

>has a power
>uses it because not using it would be dumb
haki and DFs are not mutually exclusive, god i hate this braindead rhetoric

Daily reminder that the DF that Kaido got was so OP that big mom considers a life long debt and kaido didnt disagree with her
>I have a flintlock pistole and a 9mm
>Im gonna use both because it would be dumb!
Truely 200 IQ post from you

>haki and DFs are not mutually exclusive
Didnt say that, are you quoting someone else bro?

>/opg/ takes the schizophrenic rambling of the villian right before he's about to get taken out by Luffy as fact
this is gonna be a long break week(s)

You generated a ridiculous hypothetical that doesn't even capture a fraction of what the difference between a DF and haki is.
Not making use of all your abilities, even if one is better, is fucking retarded.

rorger and shanks don't have devil fruit powers

Possesed luffy about to murder all his nakamas
Squizobros fucking won?

if you cant engage with a hypothetical you are a brainlet that needs to argue
i accept your consneed

ZKK next chapter

Mihawk is a vampire

Attached: __dracule_mihawk_one_piece_drawn_by_fujitachobi__a09631c3c5a970762671ef1ba1e09289.jpg (1448x2048, 1.24M)

Remember that "Haki" literally means "ambition" or "willpower". Kaido's words have a double meaning. He's bragging about the power of his Haki, yes, but he's also saying that Luffy will never be able to beat him unless he wants to be King of the Pirates more than Kaido does. He doesn't literally mean that Haki abilities are all that matter.

and???

No, but your post implies Kaidou shouldn't be using a DF if he's gonna bluster and rave about how great Haki is like a snarky little nigger. He can use both, there is no restriction, and no downsides.

>engage with a hypothetical
So you admit you don't have a real argument. I accept your concession then.

That actually makes sense, thx
>No but you imply
Ok headcanon spic

I think this chapter is actually the very first time we have semi-official confirmation that Roger never ate a fruit. We saw Shanks swimming 12 years ago, but that was before he became an Emperor, so who knows what his deal is now.

>now he's samefagging himself for (You)s to generate more shitposting
god damn bro, dont you have anything better to do
you've spent hours doing this shtick

Holy schizo

Oda is fucking dying

Attached: le oda face.jpg (323x314, 48.58K)

Spics are ruining these threads

He didnt ate one because fruitcucks cant enter laughtale

Week by Week kills Arcs. Then you go back and re-read it and its fine. Dressrosa is a prime example with all
of its hiatuses but on re-read has some of the best New World fight spreads, Also going back with context
like the nature of Zoro's village really adds some more depth to Zoro befriending another Shimotsuki. One who
raised Samurai like the Shimotsuki did with Zoro's village. Hell the Shimotsuki that left and later formed that village may be why
Yasiue was so mad at Oden wanting to leave. The whole clan originally protected Wano and Yasuie probably didn't want another
powerful figure to leave. This all comes to a point as Zoro witness the Death of another Shimotsuki after Kunia. In a way Zoro is the
carrier of the will of a Shimotsuki and resembles older Shimotsuki like Ryuma (similar to how Tashigi looks like Kunia)

I know how timestamps work bro

Do you think any post that is 60 seconds apart is from the same person you schizo?

Also that's not what a timestamp is, you spic

You have the same post style, use the same words all the time, bro it's so god damn obvious

>Oda is 47 years old
He is within dying range guys...any moment now, he might get a heart attack and die...

He did into a sword and didn't have an egg on his face. He went in on dex

What if Luffy's fruit is also able to boost peoples morale/give them extra power to rebel? We've seen that sort of power before in the Revolutionary Army, and it would fit the character of Joyboy?

>Unironical schizo spic

I was about to reply that we have seen him in the sunlight but then I realized we don't know one piece vampire rules, so yeah he probably is one.

Careful now, the mods don't like you using that word. Other slurs are fine, for some mystical reason.

That would be so fucking funny if Luffy finds the final island only to find out fruit users can't reach it. Maybe you have to swim there.

In no particular order:
Luffy
Robin
Kizaru
Katakuri
Whitebeard

Uh huh. I also noticed that in these last few posts you directed at me specifically, all the other posts about haki just suddenly disappeared.
Quite a coincidence.

Post it.

Attached: post it.jpg (1200x897, 109.71K)

Franky
Buggy
Jimbei
Aokiji
Brook
In Order

>Literal no background for no reason beside BOOOOM
damn GODA

>you have to swim there
Because imu's fruit is the ocean

Why wouldn't you use both a flintlock and a 9mm if you have both?

>She has a woman's heart
and a man's floppy cock.

Bon Clay
Brook
Franky
Kizaru
Doflamingo

>no background

oda used to be such a lazy goon, whats this, bleach? so glad he actually does backgrounds now.

>the "Roger had no fruit and achieved more than special snowflake Luffy" shitpost is now in the manga proper

If you think Oda skips Elbaf you're fucking high as fuck, so smoke more weed bitches.

Attached: goda.jpg (680x378, 105.66K)

Luffy
Zoro
Franky
Senor Pink
Ace

certified naruto moment
reminds me of the "4th hokage had no bloodline and was the bestest"

I'm going to be honest, this spread is pretty amazing

Attached: amazing spread.png (2180x1600, 2.45M)