"アニメのオープニングとエンディングの曲、決めたよー!!最高!!" - (Tite Kubo, 21/04/2022)

>"アニメのオープニングとエンディングの曲、決めたよー!!最高!!" - (Tite Kubo, 21/04/2022)

>"I've decided on the opening and ending songs for the Anime!!! Great!!!" - (Tite Kubo, 21/04/2022)

How many mangaka get to do that? Also what are your favourite OPs and EDs? For me its
youtube.com/watch?v=UkdbbMMjpT8&ab_channel=AkaMugiwara
youtube.com/watch?v=gxTIr0o1GiE&ab_channel=KNZGameplays
youtube.com/watch?v=FMAcoACivPU&ab_channel=ProjetoPresidência2034
youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_YeYbdY_Q&ab_channel=AlphaGraphOfficial
youtube.com/watch?v=1zeED2iW-G4&ab_channel=deco300594
youtube.com/watch?v=V3R23BvdOgI&ab_channel=saaaas719
youtube.com/watch?v=GOU7T6fPMaI&ab_channel=Lu
youtube.com/watch?v=S5LNHi5sGfU&ab_channel=saaaas719

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1553x1080, 626.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z2TRQNw1-r0?t=75
youtu.be/5RSgWFEtYbs
youtu.be/UQpIXNb1rKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=toLTotjay1Q
crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2021/10/17/bleach-manga-art-exhibition-releases-striking-new-pv-featuring-theme-song-by-tatsuya-kitani
youtu.be/PHaJz21v8Xs
youtu.be/WhyJBof3kXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God, I love kubo

OP 1,2,7,9,13 are perfect

youtu.be/z2TRQNw1-r0?t=75

I love the guitar bit at the end, one of the more memorable parts for me even though the visuals are all really plain and straightforward. Honestly I don't care for a lot of the OPs or EDs anymore, visuals are fluff whatever and the music is just whatever the industry wanted pushed at the moment

Kubo loves you too user.

What about endings?

Asterisk and the one with the espadas all sitting at a table in black and white are my favourites.
Never really listened to the endings, unfortunately.

>Oh Kubo-san! What you want to design a new logo for the anime? Sure!
>Oh you would like to add more stuff regarding characters and the fights? Sure!
>You want the new anime to be long running? Off course!
>You want to select the opening and endings? Hell Yeah!
Based Nakano.

Attached: The_Biggest_Bleachfag.png (718x660, 570.24K)

Aren't the OP and ED of an anime a potent marketing tool? Kubo must really be loved by the industry if they're giving him this much creative freedom. Good for him.

KUBO IS GOD

>bleach threads 24/7
Fucking die

Top 5 openings goes
After Dark > Chu-Bura > Ranbu > D-tecnolife > Harukaze
Only endings I really care for are Haruka Kanata and Song For..
Best soundtrack of any anime for me tho. Shiro Sagisu will always be my favorite.

honestly knowing that kubo loves music and also literally picked out theme songs for most characters in the series. I'm kind of exited to see what songs he picked

I don't think anyone dislikes music. Still, hopefully he picks something good.

kubo loves music to an insane degree though. he's got a giant fucking library of CD's he listens to while he draws

Ah, I see. That's good to hear. He'll definitely pick something excellent, then.

Kubo was also involved in directing the art exhibition pv.
youtu.be/5RSgWFEtYbs

youtu.be/UQpIXNb1rKQ

t. Narutard

I want to impregnate Orihime

Attached: 1557258804984.jpg (839x1513, 493.4K)

We know Ulquiorra

>bleach threads 24/7
Get used to it, nigger. Come October, Bleachbros will rule this board.

Attached: 97746508_p1.png (800x850, 550.72K)

Are they actually going to let him give it the ending he originally wanted to do, now that he seems to be somewhat refreshed in regards to the franchise? I suppose it depends on the ratings, but it would be kind of awesome.

The new Bleach anime is long running and Pierrot has adapted the naruto novels with over a 100 filler episodes after its manga ended.

Me too user.

Attached: BLEACH.full.1398452.jpg (4929x3490, 1.99M)

Does she like anal?

Orihime for titfuck, Rukia for anal.

how can you forget
youtube.com/watch?v=toLTotjay1Q

Kubo has influenced many bands and singers. Tatsuya Kitani the one who sang the song for Bleach exhibition " Rapport" is a huge Bleachfag.

>Kitani, who is a big fan of Bleach, says, "Something that cannot be seen but can be felt. Something that is created when interacting with others. Something that can never be created if there is only one person in the world. For me, 'Bleach' was a work that carefully depicted it that could be called the 'heart,' spending a long time. I have reinterpreted it with the word 'Rapport.' It is a word that refers to a relationship of trust, something like a bridge that connects people to each other. I was able to make music about a precious other who appeared before an isolated person. Let's enjoy together the passage of the 20th-anniversary of this great work, a place to reflect on the past and look to the future!"

crunchyroll.com/en-gb/anime-news/2021/10/17/bleach-manga-art-exhibition-releases-striking-new-pv-featuring-theme-song-by-tatsuya-kitani

They'll die after the anime comes out and sucks
Same thing with shaman king

Shaman King tried to adapt the whole manga in 52 episodes with shit pacing. The Bleach anime is going to be long running and is only adapting one arc, and the novels if Pierrot wants to.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 10.jpg (1013x1600, 204.09K)

He wanted to get laid but didn't know that.

I don't like Bleach much but its first opening is pure kino

Why does Bleachfag make gross spams one after another?

Attached: FQUiYswVIBQHjZa.jpg (549x558, 26.83K)

>Hunterfag desperate enough to go in other threads and shitpost about that series getting new content
kek

If only he was in charge sooner.

BAN-

Attached: imminent.jpg (829x829, 218.41K)

KAI

Attached: bankai.jpg (1080x1350, 292.42K)

>The most amount he has ever been involved with the anime
>Turns it off one minute into the opening and doesn't bother watching it further
>Again

There's a reason why Kubo is on a banner. This is a Kubo board, this is a Kubo site.

>the music is just whatever the industry wanted pushed at the moment
In my defense, some are gems but that's just a couple every season.

kino

Pierrot better deliver on Yuha vs Yama and Unohana vs Kenpachi, especially with Kubo in charge.

So hyped for these scenes specifically

Kubota picked this ending theme just to troll Togashi

youtu.be/PHaJz21v8Xs

They weren't going to use that new no. 1 remix as the OP?

Pierrot should definitely show more of what Kenpachi's Bankai can do other than slicing Gerard before his body gives up. Everyone were so hyped to see what it would do even if the power levels went even more retarded.

We know, random old men.

Attached: 67c50953-cdc4-45b7-ab4d-624f4e3ff112.jpg (2900x4096, 1.73M)

With Bleach and Nardo having finished their initial runs I forgot I how much I missed the Wan Piss seethe.

Kill yourself, Narutard.

Attached: 1648520701564.png (995x800, 756.49K)

Man Bleach is so cool. Can't wait for more.

ROFL

>Proved he's still got it with the Hell one-shot
>No word on more of it or more BtW

Attached: 1468390269106.jpg (192x192, 23.56K)

Pierrot made a 15 minute amv with its opening songs to give a quick summery of the anime until the fullbring arc. It's actually pretty good.

youtu.be/WhyJBof3kXw

We will probably get a continuation when the anime starts.

>There's people are hyped for the Zaraki Bankai part
>One of the lowest, if not, the lowest point of the arc
>mfw

Attached: mfw reading Air Gear... but it has TTT, Kururu and link tuners.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

>1.9M views in 4 months
>Most of the comments from nips
How much increase in the volume sales will we get to see by the time the anime ends? Will it cross 150mil?

user, we just want to see Kenpachi doing kenpachi shit. Powerlevels be damned.

I'm hyped for more Nell.
I do not care about anything else.

The anime should a filler fight for her against some low tier sternritter. There were 26 of them and 5-6 were killed by Kenpachi during first invasion.

Change