Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

So her idea of fun is taking 5 dicks?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 798.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/8ckmWS4C#5z3L7G8aLiiq_cBQEw-Ktw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We haven't seen her sleep with any of them yet. As far as we know she's keeping up the act of a pure innocent girl who has plans of sleeping with all of them once she gets further in their routes.

Dude if you were in a vn world why wouldn’t you try to fuck 5 pussies?

guy with a harem = okay
girl with a reverse harem = bad

A key that opens any lock is a great key.
But a lock that's opened by any key is a shitty lock.
Men and women are not biologically equal.

mariefags making 3 threads a day now holy shit

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 952.68K)

Yes.

6! Don't forget Kyle

Yours isnt?

She is literally a 3DPD slut.

Does she ever find out that her bro is the one destroying all her fucking plans?

I'm not a woman

Not necessarily at the same time, and mostly she's fantasizing about life as a noble with a bunch of handsome men at her beck and call.
Yes

Look at this virgin loser. Her fiance is a cuck and she doesn't even have a demihuman servant to keep her company.

Angie is DUMB

Maybe more
Until 5 noble heirs became 5 deadbeats

She needed plan correction anyway.

I love how the music kicks in at this part.

Attached: file.png (1263x708, 1.03M)

The anime art is such a fucking downgrade it's jarring.

cope harder faggot.

S..shut up while we discuss Marie and suck off the ln!

Probably. Bitch has shown no other interests.

Get over it. Her enjoyment is not yours problem.

no, the fun part is getting them. she is playing the world like a game. once she gets all of them she will get bored with them

if I was turned into a girl, I would fuck all the dick

And to leach money from all 5 of them.

God I wish I had a gf that would ruthlessly cuck me with a slave every night

Attached: 1629463057758.jpg (706x703, 218.7K)

just get a dog. same thing

the problem isn't getting cucked it's getting the gf

Most keys, short of a shotgun slug, that open many locks may either open many shitty locks or open locks that are forcefully arranged to them to begin with.

>referring to men and women as locks and keys
You tried to use locks and keys in your pickup lines, didn't you?

She literally finds out by spilling to him that the last time in her life she was truly happy was when she was a child and could rely on her big brother, which leads them to finding out they're the siblings.
She then starts calling him onii-chan, separately from whatever language they're canonically speaking.

I thought she's the nii-nii type? At least I assume that's what the burgerized translation converted to "bubby"

Whatever, I read a WN translation with a bunch of typos in it so I could be wrong there.

She usually calls him aniki but goes back to onii-chan when she's under stress.

Angelica appeared to be a nice girl, how did she get ntr'd?
Marie can manipulate people, but Olivia seems like a straight arrow. Or was Angie a control freak that drove the prince away?

The prince is an idiot who thinks Angelica is only after the throne and don't care about him.
He refuses to talk to her for real and is easily fooled by a girl using the right "magic words" to him.

God I wish I were her.

Biologically speaking it makes sense for a male to hook up with multiple females but there's no biological benefit from a female getting with multiple males, the idea of a reverse harem makes no sense.

Julius chastises Angie for loving a shadow, that she loved "the prince" and not "Julius" the person. Marie/Olivia made him feel comfortable with his "real self", being someone who disliked his royal obligation and enjoys some commoner things on the side like street stall food.

6 and counting

Worse, 5 stupid dicks

based
also based

If making babies is the only goal, having more cum would help.
And making babies isn't the only reason people have sex.

don't forget the catboy slave

it's an elf

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 03 (720p) [B50285CA].png (1280x720, 783.3K)

Right, wasn't Olivia supposed to make him her onapole?
Is she a slut if she's not wrangled properly?

>"bubby"

Even if it's not an invalid translation for onii-chan, seeing that grates like fingernails on a chalkboard. It looks like a Yiddish word.

Translatiors, just use onii-chan, damnit; the audience fucking knows what it means.

>harem of useless moeblobs
vs
>harem of retarded but utterly loyal bros
The imouto won

But she'll never the target of her high brocon energy

So retarded that they will kill you with debt.

I would rather die of abject poverty than deal with histrionic women and their melodrama

>Right, wasn't Olivia supposed to make him her onapole?
No? Kyle isn't that kind of slave to either Olivia or Marie. He's the kid little brother type sidekick in which case he's too cute to lewd.

>Is she a slut if she's not wrangled properly?
No, she gets possessed by the original saint's ghost in the original story and seduces the 5 idiots in order to ruin the country

I hope this not the authors way of absolving her banri style

Nah she was possed by some fucked up ghost that wants to destroy the country

>Spoiler
When does that get mentioned?

Your gonna love me for this
>marie side story

Is that in the wn or ln? I tried 乙女ゲー世界はモブに厳しい世界です 番外編 and got a lot of hits for the wn.

At what point is it safe to read without being spoiled?

Attached: 1541661342041.png (370x291, 72.02K)

The marie route is a side story that shows up in a random chapter in each of the light novels
mega.nz/folder/8ckmWS4C#5z3L7G8aLiiq_cBQEw-Ktw