One Piece

>getting bashed by Kaido's club doen't even hurt Luffy anymore
>getting wind slashes is fingernail scratch level to him
>getting boro bleath blasted does nothing either
>form finally wears off? lol just eat the steam and go for round 2
Luffy is literally just invincible now, what's even the point of this fight? Kaido might as well be fighting Majin Buu.

Attached: luffy vs kaido.png (901x517, 240.69K)

Kaido has taken more damage, fought the entire alliance on top of every single top tier on their side, and had no rest for the past 60 fucking chapters all the while holding an entire island in the sky.

Already a thread bro

How can BB compete with luffy after this?

> Luffy is literally just invincible now, what's even the point of this fight?
This is what toon piece is user. Puffy HAS to fight like a total retard now so we can get epic gag faces. Gear 5 is basically an excuse for Oda to cram in even more reaction panels, only now even 1v1 fights aren’t safe.

Ridiculous powers comes with ridiculous endurance :)

is this a problem sleuth reference?

>getting bashed by Kaido's club doen't even hurt Luffy anymore
he does get hurt
the nika fruit just makes him ignore the pain

Attached: 3B45F016-FC4D-43DC-89BE-D727F95FF76C.jpg (740x529, 232.55K)

thats toon hurt, not real hurt
although out of Gear5 it will probably be a real injury

spic meltdown thread

But enough about yourself.

goal post

no that was two threads ago

? NTO

two threads ago people were melting about "yamatofags"

Without Kidd you lose a part of what makes one piece, one piece. Kidd’s character is Oda’s message on how to approach your life and has some of the most impactful messages in the story. Disregarding Kidd’s character is indirectly disregarding portions of the core of one piece and luffy. Hating on Kidd is discarding some of the best themes such as the dreams of men, and where our ambition drives us in our lives. How fate plays into the world of one piece and how to embrace the will of others while living YOUR own life at the same time.
Kidd has some do the most profound outlooks on the one piece world and on existence in general and his character is only getting better. You guys are really missing out on one of the best journeys playing out currently trying to convince yourself this guy is horrible

>getting bashed by Kaido's club [headcanon]
>getting wind slashes is [headcanon]
>getting boro breathblasted does [headcanon]
>form finally wears off? lol just [fuck your lifespan even more]
Kaido is going to win and you're going to cope

no that was 3 threads ago
2 threads ago was the haki/ambition semantics nonsense, which spilled into last thread
you may have missed a thread

He seemed like a unholy abomination breed from the depths of /B
>A Yamato-Zorofag spic that hates everything that reminds him of his own race.

Blackbeard with Dark Fruit awakened (actually Mythical Zoan) will fuck him up and bring us Dark Piece back

Attached: 1612350540949.png (890x642, 535.96K)

Spandam has enough ambition to keep a serial killer like Lucci in line

Attached: spanda.jpg (600x600, 55.5K)

Please live stream your an hero when Kaido is dead next chapter

After this BB cant possibly be an equal threat to kaido's level

SORRY TEECHFAG BUT YOUR AMBITIONS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Attached: 7sl3evix17c71.jpg (1570x1845, 400.76K)

it's not semantics when it refers to 2 different concepts that are not always but regularly tied to each other, and 1 is a better translation than the other

how many threads ago was the one guy sperging about Ulti, that was during the break week wasn't it?

Attached: 1638422748427.png (483x871, 211.45K)

Attached: Denialfags.png (1429x652, 582.27K)

Garpbros...

Imagine having CoC and losing to someone without it

Attached: Teach.jpg (512x288, 28.9K)

@236906888
i dont care dont reply to me

isn't that guy sperging about ulti all the time, he also spergs about yamato

If luffy is a zoan then he should have three transformations
Base
Animal
And mid way between the two

Expect hackda to use next chapter to explain how this shit works with luffy's gears

>>getting bashed by Kaido's club doen't even hurt Luffy anymore
>>getting wind slashes is fingernail scratch level to him
>>getting boro bleath blasted does nothing
I hate speedreaders like you with a burning passion

negate his DF power

>refers to 2 different concepts
it does not
cope

Attached: 0597-010.jpg (1066x1600, 408.1K)

>Implying fucking Blackbeard of all people won't end up having coc

This picture is stupid. Kaido has just as many health bars as Luffy, can replenish energy with sake, and has like 99% damage reduction due to his fruit. They're on the same level of bullshit.

or what? your pasta is going to get burnt?

Last thread there was a faggot complaining about Ulti.

>sentomaru had a stronger ambition than luffy for half the manga

>a coward who was ready to give up on his dreams if he didn't get his DF doesn't have CoC
Yes

Attached: jfxcbfu4aya71.jpg (1654x2274, 599.45K)

>sentomaru had been trained in how to physically hone his ambition in a way luffy never was taught
'yes'

allow me to post my headcanon
>Kiku was Toki's bodyguard a lot of the time because Momo and Hiyori found the other scabbards scary

Attached: 1650577779112.png (1106x1600, 742.45K)

Well yea, Luffys growth has been exponential

so 2 different concepts

Nope, the same 1 (singular (uno)) concept. One had just learned how to utilize it.

>Well yeah sentomaru's ambition > luffy's ambition ever
lol

I really like kurohige
He is a fatfuck
He is black
He nigs DF powers/negates them
He is a nigger in every sense of the word

The zorospic is back..shit

What does the scouter say about his ambition level?

REMINDER CP9 FIGHTING STYLE ARE HAKI TECHNIQUES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49.16K)

i fucking hate scribble piece

Reminder that devil fruit is what truly matters in one piece fights, not some haki gimmick shits.

Attached: 48653B49-3B48-4B4A-9633-E84480B3A442.gif (498x278, 990.04K)

Here's the accurate one

Attached: Luffy vs Kaido.png (1920x1080, 271K)

Ah yes, because learning how to make use of your talents is definitely a separate thing from your talents, no surely. You're right, zorospic, you're right.

Can someone explain me why does Kaido want to win
Wasn't he trying to kill himself like 90 chapters ago?

>aisa learned how to use her bigger ambition faster than sanji because she just did!
no idea what you are evy talking about desu

Roger

The CP9 just suck at it.

>aisa grew up surrounded by people literally training her and guiding her how to make use of her innate talents
>sanji grew up getting mistreated and neglected

>you see? ambition (coc) is genetic because... they learned how to use their ambition in the beforelife obvs

>Gorosei then: "Luffy has the Sun God Nika fruit."
>YOU CAN ONLY SUCCEED IF YOU HAVE THE SPECIAL GOD FRUIT! CHOSEN PIECE! CHOSEN PIECE!
>Kaido now: "Haki rules the world."
>OH WAIT, I FORGOT ABOUT ROGER! YOU CAN ONLY SUCCEED IF YOU HAVE THE SPECIAL CONQUEROR'S HAKI!

Why is every other person in One Piece so bloody enormous? it's fucking bollocks

Luffy is literally Kaido's boss fight, we had Roofpiece phase 1, COC Luffy Phase 2, interlude with Yamato and Momo to enter phase 3 and now Gear 5 luffy for phase 4 of the fight, meanwhile Kaido has only one health bar and has actually been bonked eay less than luffy.

Lost

>ambition (coc)
I like how you now put a new qualifier on it

Haki was a mistake. Every Strawhat used to be an important character who could contribute to fights.

Franky used to be a powerhouse. Robin used to be a cunning assassin. Nami used to be a clever tactician.

But then haki ruined all of that. Now only Luffy and Zoro and Sanji and Jimbei can have important fights and very rarely Franky will get a good one. Now only those 4 are relevant and everyone else gets pushed to the side.

Now in Onigashima we have fights like Usopp and Nami v Page one and Ulti. Usopp gets stomped and Nami has to be saved by Zeus and Big Mom. Absolutely disrespectful. Never again will Oda give these great characters great fights like Usopp vs Perona or Nami vs Kalifa

one piece fights USED TO BE about FUN AND CREATIVE DEVIL FRUIT POWERS

we used to have goated fights like Crocodile vs Luffy or Lucci vs Luffy which were AMONG THE BEST IN SHONEN MANGA. They were creative and emotional and meant something and they made logical sense. luffy beat crocodile because his hands were wet with blood. luffy beat lucci because second gear gave him a big buff and lucci let his guard down

but with haki that disappeared. now fights ARE NOT CREATIVE ANYMORE AND THE WINNER JUST SPAMS BLACK HAND ARMOR. they are still emotional and they still mean things, but never again will we have the SOUL of old one piece fights. luffy beat doflamingo BECAUSE HE HAD STRONGER HAKI. luffy beat katakuri because HE HAD STRONGER HAKI AND LEARNED ADVANCED OBSERVATION. and now we have luffy vs kaido. luffy split the sky? what? that makes no sense

i hope oda ends one piece before he completely loses his magic. it would make me cry for one piece to go the way of naruto and bleach

they will reveal it later

Attached: Soon.png (517x572, 316.11K)

>aisa [headcanon]
lmao

>sanji grew up getting mistreated and neglected
So did Yamato, Dofflamingo and Hancock and they all got CoC

He knew how to weaponize it, the skill at haki is still a factor

i accept your concession

so it's two different concepts

luffy's will to keep fighting even after being beaten multiple times is the type of fight kaido has been looking for

>now only CoC counts as ambition
>no other ambition exists, no other sense of willpower or talent
I like how we move those goalposts every new thread, really cool.

>scared shitless by big mom
>bowed to superior fruitchad
>inferior gene passed down to son
Absolute state of fruitless shitters

Attached: 9987D294-6FA2-44DF-A7E5-C0388DA15CA8.gif (498x277, 1.19M)

WHAT? YOU DIDN'T KNOW?
CHILD ACE HAD A SHIT TON OF AMBITION NOT LIKE HE WAS BORN WITH IT FOR BEING THE CHILD OF THE STRONGEST HAKI USER NO MUST HAVE BEEN HIS AMBITKON TO MAKE WB PIRATE KING OHHH...

Attached: 587-ace.png (703x1055, 410.63K)

so what you are saying is that ambition (goal) and ambition (powerlevel) are 2 different things. hmmm.

Is this haki?

Attached: nami navigation.png (736x703, 872.59K)

>Definition of concept (Entry 1 of 2)
>1: something conceived in the mind : THOUGHT, NOTION
>2: an abstract or generic idea generalized from particular instances

It is a singular idea. One specific abstract that forms itself physically when used right :)

I fixed your list

Attached: 1631906603077.png (1080x1183, 1.43M)

How does /opg/ do it? How does it consistently have threads made by people who don't read the series?

Rob Shitly

>there are different types of ambition, ambition training, ambition genetics and ambition goals but it's all the literal same thing, except they are not, but they are
lole

success breeds jealousy

meant for

>so what you are saying is that ambition (goal) and ambition (powerlevel) are 2 different things
No I think he's saying ambition (goal) is something you have to work at to truly bring out
there is no powerlevel involved
hope that helps!

Blame Yamatofags.
Look at this shitshow right now

so 2 different concepts

>if I just keep saying they're different, then maybe it'll be true

GOD Roger was the basedest man alive. fuck luffy and fuck pseudo joyboy Luffy.

>there is no powerlevel involved
Wrong

everyone has ambition mr rayleigh, and if shushu the dog trained his ambition properly he would be PK

>Gets completely fucked up by Kaido this chapter
>Buds the punch is going to knock Kaido out!

Haki(power) is just a pratical use/manifestation of haki(ambition)

Haki is lame. I'm gonna go reread Arlong Park, Albasta, Skypiea and Water 7/Enies Lobby again. Also, Teach deserves to win the One Piece more than Luffy. Goodbye.

>this ambition doesn't count as ambition because [qualifier] means ambition has to meet my criteria of [headcanon] to be counted as "true" ambition

what are you talking about kaido faced multiple people before luffy even fought him, had to deal with other supernovas as well

>if I just keep saying sentomaru's ambition > luffy's ambition, then maybe it'll be true

The Narutofags are so sweet for making these threads for us :)

And stay gone, hakilet

>willing to do anything to win, literally the only relevant rival to Luffy for the pirate king title in story
Yes, Don Chinjao has fucking coc, the bar is set extremely low for characters to get it, Zoro exemplifies zero king like qualities, pure follower who WILL suck Luffy;s cock if ordered and he has it.

>if I keep [headcanon] then it'll not be true
it's one concept, one just knew how to use it :)

>there is no powerlevel involved
SPEEDREADER

Attached: tumblr_inline_n7ad6tgEdP1s9ibsx.png (500x269, 134.59K)

>[strawman]
>ambition (goal), ambition (future sight), ambition (genetic coc), ambition (power system) and ambition training are the same concept, but they are not, but they are
lole

This was the moment we all knew Carrot was Straw Hat material. Her close friend Pedro was slaughtered before her eyes, leaving her with nothing but sadness, anger, and grief.

We see Carrot at her lowest. We have experienced her trials and tribulations. She couldn't save Pedro, but she had her nakama to fall back on. She had Nami, Chopper, Luffy, Jimbei, and Sanji to support her and help her recover from Pedro's loss.This moment deserves to be as iconic as Nami’s cry for Luffy’s help in Arlong Park, Usopp vs Luffy, and Robin’s I want to live.

WE WILL SEE HER CHARACTER ARC CONCLUDE AFTER KAIDO'S DEFEAT. WE WILL SEE HER JOIN THE STRAWHATS SO SHE CAN CARRY ON HER DREAMS OF EXPLORING THE WORLD

Carrot haters will try to downplay this but WE ALL KNOW LUFFY WILL ALWAYS HAVE ROOM ON HIS CREW FOR HER

Attached: carrot will join.png (592x666, 441.48K)

>Hobbies gambling
Luffy isn't going to fight blackbeard is he? We'll have a Kaiji style gambling arc

>Being able to knock an enemy out with ambitions depends entirely having an overwhelming power gap (read: physical fighting capability separate from your ambition) between the two
wow thanks for confirming!

it's almost like, 2 different concepts!
ambition (luffy wants to be pk above his own life) and ambition (sentomaru's powerlevel) are not the same thing :)

>it's possible to target a single person
Any instance where this happened?

>Kurohige
>likes: archeology
Can you picture BB with some excavation tools on the field trying to date some precolombine ruins?

What the fuck kind of background lore is that?

>genetic coc
Shit meme
Only certain KINDS of people can have CoC. That's what they mean when Rayleigh says it's something you either have or you don't. Doesn't mean it's genetic

Attached: kidd piece.jpg (843x503, 207.55K)

>ambition doesn't count as ambition because...well....because! people can't have different ambitions! one is red ambition and the other must be green ambition!

>knock an enemy out with ambitions
Retarded fanfic