Marin is a whore bitch

Marin is a whore bitch.
Gojo is a simp.

What's the appeal?

Attached: n5zfo6fzg9i81.jpg (919x1300, 99.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/16aIUJhXMkGm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/16aIUJhXMkGm

Fpbp

Cosbutt

Attached: MarinBum.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Gojou's fingers.

Sex Marin

How can you be a whore and a birgin at the same time? Also, how can you be a simp and be paid by the girl at the same tine?

>ugly, awkward, not funny, not attractive, but nice and hardworking lonely male
>suddenly 10/10 Stacy enthusiasicaly takes an interest in him and pulls him out into the world to make friends
>Fanservice galore

Gee, what kind of person would watch this.
Oh wait no, I forgot, self-inserters think he's handsome because he's tall and because of Anitrendz' systematic bias statistics.

Attached: girls_want_cute_teasing_shotas.jpg (735x667, 110.98K)

You're supposed to self-insert and imagine how good it would be if an otaku guyaru beauty wanted to suck your dick

What happens if all male MCs are like Hanako-kun?

See the difference with Nirai in Our Circumstaces at the Bottom of the Hierarchy, which is actually the “I can fix him” dream for girls.
This is actually a loser due to a tragic backstory who's actually good looking. Actual typical bullshit of fixing a nerd who was good looking all along.

Attached: good_looking_gloomy_misogynist.png (725x1024, 489.72K)

Its cute and funny.

Can you prove she's a whore?
>oh m-muh face hair, nails, and eyes
women like to accessorize you virgin

Then it would loose it's appeal.
Obviously one of the big reasons the character is one of the most popular male leads in forever with girls is because they deliberately went the outside of the norm. Rather than the usual tall, pointy-jawed, baritone they came with a cheeky, cute, sinister little ghost so he has almost no competition and part of it is the novelty factor.
That being said, he's extremely popular and shows how overrated height is. He's like 1.40 or something.

didnt he already have friends he just wasnt popular with girls?

>simp
duumb redditor

No, he was a loner because he was bullied over his hobby.

>Gojou
>Ugly
Not a chance. I would date him.

Attached: wakana-gojo-wakana-gojou.gif (498x280, 2.12M)

Calling Gojo ugly is a crime against humanity.

Enter sigma male chad.
>I only need two friends, if I can keep two friends for life, that's all I need
>Who cares if they think I hospitalized someone. I don't care about what they think because I'm a chad lone wolf.
>Watch me say these socially inappropriate things that are totally true.
>my thoughts are a hundred times lewder than in your imagination

Attached: sigma_male.jpg (714x714, 91.48K)

>tfw this never got a season 2
sad.....

Sex tho

what the fuck are you on about

Most things never get one.
A first season is usually more profitable than a second, so they only make second seasons of very big cash cows.

Retard.

A outgoing sexy Gyaru wants to spend time with him and wants his dick gee I wonder user.

bro works harder than any of us to being some art prodigy and is able to help a girl achieve a dream she wanted as a child and somehow he's a self insert? I am nothing like this man apart from being an outcast. It also help that he's a black hair 6ft skinny asian guy that every k-drama romanticise.

bitches can't resist the BigGojouHands

Attached: 1648194183349.png (1680x1050, 41.46K)

To be fair, there's hundreds of shows like this. I think the appeal of this one is the girl. In contrast, a lot of people will come to a show like Uzaki chan or Ore Monogatari for the cute girls, but end up actually relating to the male character.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.30_[2020.07.24_22.56.50].jpg (1920x1080, 118.47K)

I don't even care that she's a whore and he's a simp. I read the first 40 chapters long before the anime aired and it was THE most boring shit I've ever put myself through. Coomers are the only reason this had any viewers whatsoever.

Attached: 1634846138733.png (587x544, 238.59K)

True. He's one of the reasons I really liked the anime.

Beyond based

This show had 4 characters, one of them was fucking annoying and the other 3 basically irrelevant, I will never get the appeal.

Report and move on. He make the same thread on Yea Forums

The self-insert is unironically Marin though.

So do you jack off to her or...?

Of course

You don't even watch the shows. You just parrot the same thing over and over and over and over and over because you're a dumb fucking peabrained Twitter/v/ tourist.
The point is that you people a fucking sadists, cucks, and wannabe rapists, why should I view you as fucking human?

>It's another /r9k/ bait thread
Fucking hell, the anime truly ruined threads of this series forever.
>self-inserter
Why are people who use this buzzword always so retarded? Have you ever considered you might be able to understand why Marin likes him if you stopped letting your biases color your perception of their relationship and stop projecting?

>shota troon
Opinion disregarded.

What on Earth are you talking about? Marin's a very nice lady.

Give it a few weeks and people will have forgotten about it.

it's ok cause hot sexy lewd arousing anime

Indeed, hundreds of titles where boring self-inserter met their manic pixie dream girl.

>Marin is a whore bitch.
True.
ONE HUNDRED MEN, MAYBE MORE

>cute sexy girl with niche hobby that she's able to openly embrace without being ridiculed is then doted on my a giant hunk of a hardworking man that does her make-up and makes her clothes and does everything to make her enjoy her hobby to the utmost.

Yeah, this shit is self-insert material but you got the demographic wrong.

This is like the first acceptable fanart of this hack that i see.

Maybe SoL simply is not your cup of tea? I love how laid back the story is. Characters face some small challenges regarding personal goals here and there but most of the time is just them enjoying themselves in an entertaining way. The romance isn't even that heavy (at least on the portion covered by the anime). I love shows like this that let characters breathe and be themselves.

Attached: My-Dress-Up-Darling-Season-1-But-Why-Tho.jpg (800x444, 44.1K)

big brain right tehre

Realizing Marin is the simp all along and Gojou is the real prize.

Cosplay hoes are the best
Except for those hags over at /cgl/

It is easier to self insert as Marin.

Attached: kitagawa_marin_by_iawliet_deylt6l-fullview.jpg (707x785, 56.42K)

HOLY BASED

>Anitrendz' systematic bias statistics.
Glad to see that your whole "no likes him!!!" narrative shattered right in front of you.

Attached: 1648790680043.jpg (253x386, 89.63K)

Attached: 1640076466735.jpg (720x1073, 147.21K)

The twist is that Marin is actually simping for Gojo, but you are already invested in the story by that point.

Built for the raikage

>>ugly
Not the case
>awkward
If you are good locking women actually find this good because you won't betray them
>not funny
you don't need to whn you are attractive
>not attractive
No, a woman writes and draws this so she is self insetting, not you
>but nice and hardworking lonely male
And Malleable and the only heir of a business flowing with money that will do your shit costumes for free once you suck his dick in marriage.

You clearly missed the manga, anime only fag.

Yeah, that's the equivalent of self inserting but for women.

I'm a cuckold who gets off to jerking on my knees while my woman is getting conquered and filled with the seed of strong, muscular Black men. That's the appeal.

>The twist is that Marin is actually simping for Gojo
Not really a twist when it was made apparent by the third episode.

Attached: 1642872714648.jpg (1280x720, 182.13K)

>Coomers
Anyone using that word is instantly a retard.
I like their dynamic and really like Marin's seiyuu.
I guess you got filtered by the rotoscoped tits in the first episode you faggot.

Lol

suck my dick jannu

Attached: F79D90B4-92E0-475E-A93B-1716FB1F001F.jpg (320x320, 12.94K)

>Anime only take
No thanks

>flowing with money
had that been the case Grandpa would not have been taken to a mere hospital and Miori would not be carrying him home on her own car

The Gojous are not poor but certainly not rich either

Attached: CFBB65E0-1A86-4E05-81A8-C2BAF0D79C6B.jpg (1184x664, 585.36K)

The gojews

Watch the episode again.
Being careful with your money doesn't' mean that you are poor, you could also read how expensive those dolls are, won't hurt you.

the full sets are the truly expensive ones

but please continue to presume on what I know

it would be quite a final twist to find out that Grandpa has been actually rich all this time and is inheriting all to Gojou, he wouldn't even question Marin having actually seen her around his grandson all this time

>how expensive those dolls are
Yes they are expensive however I'd imagine they aren't exactly hot-selling items.