Kanojo Okarishimasu

Now that the paradise arc is over, was Mami right about Chizuru?

Attached: 1ed9b0e4-7556-4590-ac3d-4582f9a2d716.png (1115x1600, 371.29K)

no GODDESSizuru is perfect.

I swear to God I'll shoot up all the ShiunjiKe scanlation team at discord if they don't release ch. 5 today. Don't test me

Anything but a whore. She's very prude and repressed.

Attached: 4ad3f76c-0db8-4de3-ae33-aefe1ac849aa.png (1115x1600, 558K)

She is unironically right about everything, but because her actions were dictated by malice she will always be considered a villain.

How the fuck is this trash ongoing after the cuck chapter

Calling her a whore is still a bit of a stretch.

The only whore there wears a ribbon and is becoming clingier and clingier.

No

Ah... mami-chan..

Reminder that Mami did it to herself. It's a fact that Chizuru is in love with MC now. If she wasn't though, then Mami should've praised her for her devotion to her job and protecting her client's interests. In a smug Ojou-sama way.

Attached: 10-o.png (898x1300, 196.76K)

I loved her reaction.

Attached: 1646942191380.png (817x374, 110.29K)

chizuru is thinking what mami is saying and this page layout is great

Yes she is.

Attached: 20220421_000529.jpg (1076x1524, 201.77K)

Choriputa a shit

She's still clinging to him even though he declared his love for Chizuru in front of everyone, what garbage.

yes, she’s a hero

Attached: image_2022-04-21_182935101.png (900x1300, 728.43K)

She still took the money after kissing him, didn't she? No matter how she rationalizes it she did sell herself.

We don't know if he wound up paying her, and even if he did, she has the excuse that she did it to save him from being humiliated.

>We don't know if he wound up paying her,
don't kid yourself
>she has the excuse
that's the excuse for him, what's her own excuse for charging money from the person she likes after kissing him? "I can't fall in love with a client"

The mangaka is part of the clique
Just look how many manga have been axed since that chapter

No, that genuinely is her excuse. She claims it's the same as CPR. That said, even she doesn't really believe what she's saying as shown by the latest chapter.

Attached: kanojo_v1_232_18.png (1797x1300, 945.21K)

She knows Kazuya was going to confess to her. If she’s this smitten why is she still running away?

Even if you are right no one will ever listen to you if you're an asshole about it.

Trauma. Losing family members got her scared of getting attached to others and she tries to look strong. The death of her grandfather was especially hard on her which is why she keeps Kazuya close to her but doesn't cross the line and turn it into a real relationship.

>if you're an asshole about it.
Well, she did at least try to put Kazuya in a good light.

No.

Yep. Chizuru is a good girl.

Attached: 1635901460572.png (1115x1600, 570.52K)

Does this author have a foot fetish? He always has foot panels.

What kind of poops does Chizuru have?

Chizuru is a bland and cliche puece of shit that keeps getting shilled because "muh story".
The thinking guy chooses Mami, the masturbating guy chooses Ruka, the family guy chooses Sumi. All those 3 girls have way more substance and actual personality but I guess that's the whole point of these mangas??? Make the main girl bland but accessible to the MC, make the side girls interesting but inaccessible to the MC so there is an intrigue???

What do you think?

Attached: i-img1200x1200-1614031472qsb7yd252617.jpg (1200x1200, 333.68K)

Feet are erotic

Underrated

Mami is basically pushing them together and to stop the pretenses and face the truth that they like each other. What a nice girl.

Chizuru isn't bland. In fact, she's a complex character.

Cute outfits.

why doesn't mami just get over kazuya?

I don't think we yet had a real explanation why she dumped him, we can speculate, but It would be nice for her to confirm any of that and explain why is she so obsessed with Chizuru.

Remember how Mami wanted to rent Chizuru?
I think the implication is that she is bisexualle and she likes both Kazuya and Chizuru, with Kazuya, romantically and sexually, and with Chizuru, just sexually, but overall she wants Kazuya's love more but since she feels arousal from Chizuru too she gets all angry flustered around her since she doesn't want to acknowledge that because despite that she still likes Kazuya, she started liking him when she saw his true potential when he sorta "chadded up" for Chizuru who's really cool and hot so Mami just ended up wanting to fuck both of them, she's not a virgin and her hormone floodgates are racing through her blood.
In an ideal scenario, Mami would be spitroated by both Kazuya and Chizuru but I can't imagine the author doing this.

Mami is pretty cute when she's seething.

She started dating with him only because is cute from a female's perspective (if he wasn't, these girls wouldn't care for him that much), she dumped him because he wasn't stimulating any emotions in her because Kazuya was unironically a beta cuck, when Mami saw that he was kind of evolving out of that mindset (before the oh my bastek reveal) she felt attraction to the manliness that was manifesting inside of him combined with his cuteness

We hate choriputa here in Yea Forums.

He's a good guy.

Suddenly SOVL

And remove a source of major conflict from the story? Even Reiji isn't that much of a hack.

She dumped him when he was about to introduce her to his grandma.

>I think the implication is that she is bisexualle
no
Fuck you

I will stab Reiji on the subway for this

he's a creep

Perhaps, but still a good guy and that's why Chizuru loves him.

Attached: 1650612125202.png (900x1300, 342.76K)

>the spanish scans get the chapter on tuesday
lmao

I'm not sure if Reiji is aware of how much creepy Kazuya feels to the reader, in the last chapter it is said that he had some wrongly delivered mail that was addressed to Chiz and was saving it to have an excuse at some point to talk to her. This is stalker behaviour.

best girl also happens to have best feet

He pimps out his wife

>I'm not sure if Reiji is aware of how much creepy Kazuya feels to the reader
Without a doubt, Kazuya is always portrayed as a loser, I guess it's supposed to be funny, after 218 I don't even know if it is anymore.

Yeah, but to me at least, there is a difference between a loser (e.g. Anjou-san's MC) and a creep/stalker (Kazuya). Maybe there is some kind of cultural difference that is lost on translation or something.

>This is stalker behaviour.
How? He's not stalking her, he just has a lot of anxiety. And in that instance, it provides good contrast because while Kazuya is so nervous he needs the misdelivered mail as an excuse, Chizuru is such a sperg she can't even see him.

Is it just me, or do they seem to, you know, suit each other? Maybe Mami should hire Chizuru for one night, wouldn't it be funny? Haha...

user if you don't see how that's not normal behaviour and, at the very least, creepy; I don't know what to tell you.

>wouldn't it be funny? Haha...
It would, I always envisioned MamixChizuru as the greatest joke ending to kanokari.

at least she heard his confession this time

>hurr durr creepy
every guy that isn't 8/10 or above is "creepy" who gives a shit

t. Creepy guy