Killing.... le bad

>killing.... le bad
>smashes your ribs
>punctures your lungs
>cracks your neck
>splits your skull
>blows out your spine
>yes.... le bad.....

This delusional murder manlet really thought he was playing the pacifist route wrecking people via swinging a piece of forged metal at superhuman speed and strength? The fucking reverse sword does as much if not more damage than a regular sword when wielded by someone like him.

Attached: intro-1624320612.jpg (780x438, 83.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZGmDKxEp-I
youtube.com/watch?v=zwjiRTz1ltU&t=219
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ninibros...

>le killing is bad shounen protag never accidently kill or permanently maim someone
Only reason I fucking hate this trope.

Blame Batman for starting this gay shit

Kill yourself, 2020 election tourist.

How popular Batman is in Japan?

>Get hired as a security guard for a confidential whatever
>Don't know shit
>Guy in a bat costume suspiciously approaches you
>Do my job
>Guy breaks all of your bones and spine and making you paralyzed forever

LOVE AND PEACE

Attached: 7461bbb5096853ad1040ff3b268f6bfe.jpg (390x260, 18.03K)

>killing bad
>making opponents suffer and attone for their sins good
Yes.

At least Trigun was redeemed at the end when Vash finally realized, "Oh, I am simply living for someone's else's ideals instead of my own and they don't actually work in reality."

None of his enemies suffered permanent damage, though.
In fact, 2 of them became his allies

No killing route is good as the character can win a battle without having to deal with the political and societal repercusions like getting arrested and trialed
You can also reuse the villains as a new friend

But he's probably one of the few that somewhat follows his creed properly. His style quite literally is built to avoid killings to the point that his sword is reversed. Plus he doesn't really attack anyone too badly if they aren't actually trying to kill other people.

Shutup Satan. Hurting people and killing them go hand in hand, especially when the story is literally battle focused.

guy just wanted to wash some clothes and make some onigri, it's not his fault people kept showing up.

It's set on the Tokugawa era
The reconstruction part where they just underwent a succesful coup against the Shogun and reinstated the Emperor

They are trying to restore order and as such, a pacifist character trying to heal and redeem himself fits very well.

Attached: 1459013024699.png (386x426, 273.38K)

Attached: img.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

I dont know why I thought as a kid that this was better than Inuyasha. Must have been the soundtrack.

Are you retarded? It is better than Inuyasha.

Why do they refuse to get janitors who don't hate Yea Forums?

No its not. Its SoL episodes non stop, and when there are actual fights, the dialogue gets too repetitive with the "hes not a killer anymore !!" bullshit.

>Its SoL episodes non stop
Didn't Inu Yasha also have that issue?
>the dialogue gets too repetitive with the "hes not a killer anymore
I don't quite remember how often it was brought up, though probably near always since pretty much anyone competent enough knows his past and tries to bait him into killing. Jinro, Staban, that blonde leek, and Shishiyo tried.

>Didn't Inu Yasha also have that issue?
It did, but it had a good cast to make them fun to watch.

Kenshin knows killing can be good, Watsuki didn't give him a free pass for it, him not wanting to kill complicated pretty much every arc.
Season 2 of RK >>>> all of Inuyasha.
I do agree with Season 1 and 3, they just don't hold up. I don't think Inuyasha holds up either, but I think it works given how Rumiko's works fit in any filler episode scenario.

He never said he was a pacifist. He made a vow not to kill. The ones he maimed deserved death but Kenshin gave them a chance at redemption like Kinkaku said.

>le bad
Go back

This even as being the battousai he still carries a sword with him. so obviously he thinks violence is neccesary

>le
Just die.

>shit bait thread
It's a kenshin thread so I'll take it. Who was the best villain?

Attached: every villain is lemons.png (499x553, 759.28K)

Nah bro he just boop people in the head and they pass out, completely unharmed

I kinda wish we got to see more of Hoji. I think he's one of the most interesting characters of the whole run.

>Hoji one of the more interesting
This has to be bait. Usui, Anji, Sojiro, and Honjo are all infinitely more interesting

shishio because he was right, if you think about it imperial japan is basically how shishio wanted to rule, especially the foreing policies

why would it be bait?
>Usui, Anji, Sojiro, and Honjo are all infinitely more interesting
I don't see how this is relevant, considering I didn't claim he was more interesting than them.
I wanted to see more of him because pages claim that he was the man responsible for building Shishio's operation. As with Anji and with Usui (to some degree), he was compromised with his own cause to a point where he openly defies Shishio's course of action.
Sadly, Watsuki didn't really think deep of the whole thing, considering every villain or character introduced after Shishio apparently had something to do with the operation, retroactively undermining character's actions.

Huh? The battosai killed countless people as he was an assassin. Kenshin on the other hand uses violence to protect people from violence.

Anji and Shisio

I think you can explain this with the notion of intent. He does not have the INTENT to kill.

What I meant is that even though the battousai was a legendary killer, and he feels regret for doing so. He still carries a sword and thinks violence is necessary to save people

so even though he has a lot of guilt its not enough for him to completely abandon the idea of violence

Yes, he does. Using only your fists against someone with a weapon is a handicap. In a cruel world the only words despots hear is how strong your weapons are. His guilt is that he killed the one he loved because his enemy used tricks to disturb his senses and he couldn't tell friend from foe. Ponder on this.

You know what I hated the most about Ruroni Kenshin? The fact that Hiko could've solo'd everyone in the series, but actively chose not to, and instead just allowed Kenshin to suffer on his own.

Also, another thing that confused me- if a wounded, weakened Kenshin was able to defeat Shishio, would a full-strength Kenshin have absolutely murdered him?

Lies. Hiko explained him why he should focus on training instead of rushing to become a murderer and Kenshin didn't listen because he was young and lacked the wisdom one only gains through living, making bad choices and suffering because of it.

Quads of truth.

technically even injuring a person this much in meiji japan was probably a death sentence, antibiotics hadn't been invented yet

Let's be honest here. Kenshin is a nice guy, and you really have to be an absolute asshole, for pacifist Kenshin to rough you up so bad.

Shishio was also not at full strength after being burned to hell and back

I'm pretty sure Shishio gained the power of fire after being burned. But his battles do have to be cut short.

I thought the same thing. He fought sojiro and aoishi and someone else i forget

Shishio was beyong 100% after he was burned.

which was Yea Forums's favorite Kenshin song? op/ed, ost, character song...

The second ending.

Fucking brainlets in this board. He stopped killing out of his own oath. He also believes that living and undoing your own mistakes is a greater form of punishment. Kenshin is literally a call out on Japan’s Warrior Ways.

Batman didn’t even start it Peacemakerfag.

>Kills man
>Steals his wife
wtf was Kenshin's problem?

OP is obviously just another retard baiting for (You)s.

Kenshin was actively nerfing himself the whole series. If he was using a proper sword and was bloodlusted he’d be the second strongest in his verse besides his master by a wide margin.

the first intro

youtube.com/watch?v=gZGmDKxEp-I

Attached: kenshin-rurouni-kenshin.gif (220x164, 122.96K)

4th avenue cafe

I think the battousai with amakeryu no hirameki is stronger than Hiko

Kenshin didnt stay with Hiko to learn the final ogi because he wanted to be a hero

So? according to you what`s inconsistent about his logic?

oops wrong pic

Attached: forgot.gif (498x280, 2.18M)

doesn't he die because he got aids or something

That's from non canon OVA that the Author of the manga himself hated.

how does shit like that get made?

nah kenshin was the better swordsman. kenshin never even fought at bull battosai strength

Well, you can play the pacifist route and still leave your enemies horribly crippled

Both Kenshin and Shishio talk about that. Shishio wonders if it's fair that he's fighting Kenshin when he already went through a couple of battles, but Kenshin points out that Shishio himself is fighting with a handicap as well due to having his body burned and having useless sweat glands.

For me, it's Spicy Gambit, mostly because he was able to sneak up on Kenshin somehow while floating by on a fucking raft.
youtube.com/watch?v=zwjiRTz1ltU&t=219

Attached: UdoJine.png (716x537, 262.2K)