Another season of Isekai and sequels

>another season of Isekai and sequels

Attached: Sono-Bisque-Doll-wa-Koi-wo-Suru-06-24.jpg (827x465, 32.69K)

Another season of A AAAAAAAAAAAAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUJU SEX

Yep, it's based

watch dASSumi's show.

Attached: handholding.jpg (1280x1280, 129.63K)

>another season of sequels
Why is that a bad thing? Do you want anime that never finish their stories? There was a time when that was all we had and it was annoying as hell, it was like watching glorified ads every season and you were forced to read the source material.

I'm not a bnha fan by any measure but I will always thank it for how it had multiple seasons and inspired other studios to do the same. They were all so eager to get the next big thing instead of finishing what they started

I suppose OP implies that he's not interested in the series that got sequels this season and I can't blame him.

I wish. But at least we have a qt brown JC.

Attached: 1650555779733.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

dont forget the generic romcoms

I want to give her some of my White Gelato, if you know what I mean

somtimes shit like one punch man s2, index s3 or 2nd season of re:zero get adapted and it loses all heat and interest
not everything has to be adapted

>forgetting shitty romcoms
way to out yourself, romancel.

Not sure what my AOTS is between this and Aharen-san. I've enjoyed both immensely.

attracts the worst anime fans
disgusting

There's plenty of non-isekai and non-sequels though?

Attached: seasonal best girl fight.jpg (2892x2477, 1.74M)

>2nd season of re:zero
Nothing wrong with that one, they did a good job. It doesn't belong with index season 3 or opm season2

>Nothing wrong with that one
lots of wrong with it
shit animation, horrible pacing, terrible plot and characters

I agree, it was okay. The only big issues I've seen are that they kind of skipped/removed a lot of things
However I'll note that it was bad enough to kill the anime as there will never be another season. Considering Konosuba also won't get another season I guess that is the standard isekai path.

>JC

Attached: wow.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Go and make your own anime and show us what we're missing out on.

One of the best seasons in a long time.

This proves OP is a blind faggot. Spy x Family itself makes the last season pure garbage

>5 out of 6 are romcom

What is it with this year and so many rom-coms?

Prone boning Juju into submission and impregnating her

>5 out of 6 are romcom
Well they aren't isekai or sequels like OP was whining about, and that's not even true either. Kongming is a time travel comedy, and Danseur is drama. Calling Spy X Family a romcom seems to be a stretch of the definition as well, although I can see an argument for it. There are also numerous sports anime this season (golf, soccer, badminton, jockey). I think this complaining is just more "new = bad" bullshit from people trying to look intelligent. There's plenty of variety and quality this season.

Attached: 1650557851794.png (676x644, 210.25K)

JUJUOOOOOOOOH

Depends on why you watch in anime or engage in genre fiction at all. For me, it's the novelty, of seeing things that I've never seen before, of experiencing awe or curiosity in discovering a new world and characters.

Sequels help realize stories further, but they don't provide anything novel. By themselves they're not bad, but the lifeblood of any medium are originals, which are sorely lacking in the recent years. You could say the side attractions are nice, but the main attraction is lacking.

Of course, others, especially newer fans will be watching for different reasons, so they might not have the same qualms.

All garbage

based

"no"

>watermark

I'm crying

Yup, and I'm loving it.

who's middle right and bottom left?

WHEN?

Middle right is Desumi from Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de. Bottom left is Miyako from Dance Dance Danseur.

after Shinju sex

Attached: booba.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>ADHDfag thinks anyone cares about his opinion.

yes we know you like eating shit

thanks

Desumi is great

Attached: [SubsPlease] Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de - 01 (1080p) [53DEF7D6].mkv_snapshot_05.39.652.jpg (1920x1080, 844.58K)

Isn't it great? Isekaibros are winning yet again. Feels good.

So it’s a sequel but I’m happy to see these two back. I hope a lot of interesting things from the manga get revealed.

Attached: 22B13862-39D7-4D97-A67A-F11221D0BB23.png (1127x634, 263.51K)

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Ugly phonefag

I was able to recognize the second, third, and sixth girl in that pic. What I am doing with my life.

>only 3/6
clearly you're not watching enough seasonal anime

Attached: portada_yuusha-yamemasu-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 97.31K)

>needing to watch the anime first before recognizing the girls

You only need to know one

Attached: 1650518174480.jpg (600x507, 48.5K)

And you're just jealous that you can't enjoy eating shit. At the end of the day, I'm the one who's enjoying himself, and you are not.

I want her to assassinate me bros...

Pretty sure the are two H-doujins with this exact premise.

>Still up
Based Jujujanny

Attached: noice.gif (498x281, 1.29M)

>another season where idiots can't search for anime on their own, only watch the handful of popular shows Yea Forums talks about, then complain about the entire season being the same popular shit
5 seconds on anidb and I've already found a bunch of slice of life, mahou shoujo, shoujo romance, action and non isekai fantasy shows.

Attached: puffyvulva.jpg (622x521, 62.9K)

*blocks you're path*

Attached: tatami.jpg (1200x630, 178.98K)

"His final attack hit my weakspot" follows this more closely than "Dramatic Couple"
Next episode soon, right?

Attached: Flustered Desumi.jpg (1920x1852, 1.26M)

I like the elf in the skeleton isekai

Attached: Smiling Elf.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Juju's small feet

Yeah she cute. Definitely more in contention than Miyako imho but the picture was for OP's complaint about isekai so she couldn't be included.

That's fair enough. Arc and Ariane are surprisingly fun characters to follow. I think the simplicity helps them a lot.

At least we have something fun this time.

Attached: 1650343518953.jpg (1920x1080, 206.84K)

Another season where I'm going to watch all the great anime of the past and ignore new anime ;)

When?

BLOOD