Spy x Family

Right or Left?

Attached: 1650358383908.jpg (540x488, 82.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/loid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left easy.

both are psychos can't I just pick hanging with franky?

left because right is already taken

neither

Attached: 1650302736732.png (430x447, 78.71K)

Right, Left is dead-lay.

Attached: 1650554661433.png (1707x960, 1.31M)

Becky?

The eyes on the left are very alluring

Red, always red

Attached: yorback.jpg (1925x3508, 824.53K)

Right but with the personality of left

Becky.
I honestly thought that that was gonna be Yor's personality when I started reading the manga when it first came out.

Attached: 1636920609639.png (418x1115, 141.21K)

Based cool beauty appreciator.

left because hayamin is annoying

>I honestly thought that that was gonna be Yor's personality when I started reading the manga when it first came out.
It seems to be her personality when she taps into the Thorn Princess role, but honestly same. I thought Yor would have a more refined cool beauty personality, then Axeman turned her into a moeblob. She’s still cute but could’ve been 120% hotter.

Fiona will win.

I love Yor but I don't think I'd be able to handle her retardedness. Would Nightfall be a good mother? Or would he stone cold personality lack compassion for that sort of thing.

Show me drunk Fiona vs drunk Yor?

I think her being a cute autist fits better, Loid is already the cool stoic (most of the time at least) of the family, her becoming kinda the warm center keeps better balance. Then you have Yuri, autism just runs in their family.

Yor can cook, clean, or even take care of her (fake) daughter.

Why do people like her again?

Attached: 1650226000018.jpg (562x931, 73.91K)

>Yor can cook

Attached: 1525269504740.png (371x404, 235K)

>Yor can cook

Attached: 1627478427605.jpg (239x263, 17.28K)

>cook
But she said the only housework she could do is clean.

it's already over, Westalis spies can't beat the Ostanian cock, or pussy for that matter

My wife.

Attached: Yor erotic.jpg (2540x3145, 975.59K)

Right for cuddle fucking. Left for skullfucking.
>Yor can cook
Only Borscht

Is the moeblob even her true personality when you think about it? Loid has his fake persona too so maybe her true act IS the Thorn Princess? Would be cool.

Left

>Yor can cook
Yuri pls

Nah. Yor is just autistic mommy.

I definitely like Yor being a dork better. This is a comedy manga after all
Not that there couldn't be humour in it if the airheadedness was a front, but we already have Twilight be the serious one. There's a better dynamic with this cast

No, Loid's deal is to assume different personas, Yor acts differently pretty much only while killing, that's when she is the most focused, basically tunnel vision that makes her feel like a monster. Outside of that, and especially when not on the job at all, she acts normal - in her case moeblob mode. The ship was the best example of that, she even doubted if her assassin deal still makes sense at all since she enjoys being a mommy more.

Man, you guys are mean. Yor is clearly the superior option. She's warm and loving, something Fiona lacks.

YORNY

Attached: YORNY.png (306x127, 5.06K)

>Yor can cook
suicide

>clean, or even take care of her (fake) daughter.
see pic related

Attached: leon cleaning.jpg (960x542, 76.59K)

Marry - Fuck

That's the state of us, every Yor fans.

>There are unironic EdgeYor fags ITT

Attached: Anally penetrated.png (952x479, 458.98K)

>refined cool beauty personality
Boring. That's literally every female assassin

Are you retarded? She acts like her dumb moeblob self when she's alone too.

Yeah but with Yor’s design it would’ve made her a 12/10

Wow left sure is beautiful and would be perfect for Operation Strix'x wife role

Attached: clearlyanman.jpg (1080x1474, 169.61K)

marry left, nts right

>retardedly in love with punished Twilight
>retarded
All Twilight needs is Franky.

Right is a dead lay. Left would be an animal in bed

Yor can cook exactly one decent meal

You know.

Attached: 14.jpg (774x449, 110.24K)

Fiona literally hates everyone around her that isn't Twilight, you would be sleeping on the couch while she fantasizes getting facefucked by Twilight every night

Attached: 1639966011857.png (720x535, 291.45K)

That's even worse because she can lure you in with edible meal once, so you drop your guard for the real deal.

Better then me, I can really only make pasta, with pre-made ingredients, Noodles, hamburger meat, and Prego

So let’s say that Yor let Loid finish what he was saying and she accepted his proposal. What was Loid’s plan after operation strix is finished? Would he have just divorced Yor and give up Anya?

Attached: Roid.jpg (1080x1620, 595.71K)

Loid is a softie, and that's the biggest mission of his life, perfect time for him to retire after it's over, all his recent experiences make him feel like he is losing his touch anyway.

He was just in spy mode, same as what he did to Karen, he would pretend they had really fallen in order to strengthen Strix and once mission accomplished he would walk off into the night. Getting a kick to the chin, made it so that he couldn't fall back into old habits of use and throughing away. The minute he thinks Yor has really fallen for him and he is still in spy mode its game over

>The minute he thinks Yor has really fallen for him and he is still in spy mode its game over
Game over for who?

Why do you guys call him Loid? Isn't it definitely Lloyd?

>Shall we hold hands as we head home?
>What should we have for dinner?
>"You won't believe what happened to me today"
Why the fuck does this ED kill me inside

Attached: 1650241790267.png (265x371, 54.81K)

The author specifically spells it as Loid.

absolutely ridiculous. Goddamn.

for shippers

Attached: 42-015.jpg (784x1145, 199.59K)

it's supposed to be a lockpicking reference apparently
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/loid

that';s ok but god is it cheesy

SpyXFamily threads are mad comfy, bros

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2.75K)