Re:Zero Thread

Just finished a translation for Petra Maid Days III drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mIAE20cx5om4I7ztDxAT7QOswqtFn6MI?usp=sharing
Not as happy with this translation as I was with the previous one, but whatever.
I also made a drive with a pdf and epub version of Poltergeist Story drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iKw4FplEg3yLidtD9gpAX0tBdFSWyQhR?usp=sharing

Okay, Emiliafags and Remfags can now go back to shitting up threads

Attached: beakoisadumbfuckingnerd.jpg (319x360, 36.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/26GtE1Yp
pastebin.com/H331U42Y
docs.google.com/document/d/1WYmUj3iL8zqFKq9wQewDBr5H62qsZ6AP-MSQb3p59n0
desuarchive.org/a/thread/235770508/#235787797
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn. i wanted to TL the rest of the Frederica and petra maid days after the crusch SS

If you want you can still take Maid Days IV, I've yet to even write up the transcript for that. Doesn't particularly bother me. I'd probably just move onto Golden Siblings or something

Or hell, you could even just do another translation of Maid Days III or use mine as a base or something if you really wanted to, my translation is far from perfect. Once again, no real skin off my back

so this is not MTL?

Ah, sorry, I should've been clear. MTL's using DeepL and checked against various other MTL programs and Jisho. This was also my first transcript, so it isn't super polish right now

ok thanks, probably use you're TL as base then but not sure yet

No problem, I'm happy so long as there is more quality Re:Zero content being generated

Is there a MTL for the latest chapter?

Attached: The fucking stupid toyota pose .jpg (254x598, 44.39K)

>Remfags
How do they do this? by calling out shitposters?

Let this thread die. It's obvious enough no one cares about this shitshow anymore. Threads are archiving faster than they ever did, no one cares to provide MTL and after a month-long hiatus break, no one cares to talk about it.
Hell, last threads had an IP count ranging from 30 to 40. It's dead, Jim.

Not that I know of. I briefly considered doing one today, but figured that I'd just leave it to the Heretics since they'll hopefully have something in the Forbidden Library soon.
That said, if I catch future chapters early enough in the future I might try MTL'ing them, just depends on how uni goes. So, no promises

By shit-flinging with the Emilia baiters. I definitely prefer the Remfags over the Emilia schizo tho, at least they have cute fanart

Damn you for using my commission, hey, I wanted to ask you some things do you have discord or Twitter?

I am working on it; just waiting on the 3rd part of the chapter to finish the post. But as of now, the Forbidden Library is no more.

This is missing the 3rd part of the chapter but the first part has been J-E checked already.
pastebin.com/26GtE1Yp

Attached: Waiting on part3.jpg (273x154, 9.95K)

Check the last thread

user dumped one last thread

This might interest you. Mind you, parts 1 and 4 are mega short (we divide chapters using the sections Tappei introduces).
I dunno if I'll be able to do a whole lot of the "editorial step" today, but I should go through what I have left of the chapter tomorrow anyway.

Attached: current status.png (1126x240, 102.07K)

I had started to make one but I got busy pastebin.com/H331U42Y

Sure, my Discord is Bruhseph#1997, feel free to hmu.

Didn't know about this, I saw all of the summaries but I've always just preferred waiting for a translation

Is there a route like Natsuki Rem, with Emilia and Subaru having babies together?
There's one!

>>>Will Subaru and Emilia get married? In response to the question, "Re:zero has a happy ending".

>Remfags: SHIT!

Desperate

doesn't mean he writes one and the next question he didn't even answer it. hahahaahha

Rembros... what is this?

You being desperate for attention

Everyone is the same person!

Re:Zero sucks, but I'm not here to shit on this thread. I'm here to shit on this prick I'm stuck in a group project with.

He's got some shitty rem & ram fanart stick on his laptop. So not only is he infuriating, he's got shit taste too. He offends me both personally and professionally.

At least I can sleep at night knowing all of the best girls are safe from this filthy fucking irl waifufag.

Have a good day lads, and I sincerely hope they put out more stuff like the Emilia solo movie, because I actually liked that.

There’s something wrong with you

Will anyone be so kind as to share a link of the whole translated light novel for re zero

Say something nice to your Queen!

Attached: __emilia_and_kira_sayuri_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_and_1_more__sample-4585563ec26baaa263690e2ca04dd572.jpg (850x1275, 215.63K)

docs.google.com/document/d/1WYmUj3iL8zqFKq9wQewDBr5H62qsZ6AP-MSQb3p59n0

Little bit out of date since there has been projects to make compilations of entire arcs into one document but you don’t need those.

i was never implying that i just consider those posts desperate.

That's not Felt

Oh I keep forgetting to remove TC from the guide, his translation just sucks compared to Summary user. You can tell at one point he stopped caring and just started rewording Summary user’s translation, plus he makes errors at times

Wouldnt be surprised if he started stealing translations 1/3 of the way through Arc 4

thank you nice user

Attached: image0.jpg (720x720, 38.17K)

>light novel
fuck off

Tappei said Emilia has babies in a branch but technically the main story is also a branch

Only retards don't understand Tappei's statement means Emilia will have babis with Subaru in the main branch.

I wonder what took us so long to reject TC’s translation, I’ve always liked SA more but it wasn’t until recently I decided to put them side by side and decided one or the other.

The asker specifically asked “Like Natsuki Rem”, therefore an IF. For all we know he meant that Emilia would eventually get pregnant in the Lust IF.

You guys must be desperate if you’re clinging to this like some sort of win.

nice meme TC is better

There hadn't been a lot of proper comparisons til now. But the fact that Summary, well, summarized some stuff doesn't really help the public's perception of him. Personally I opted to use TC in my compilations for that very reason, and am now kinda regretting it.

Attached: 5os47mcrko9x.jpg (1560x1824, 300.21K)

desuarchive.org/a/thread/235770508/#235787797

Cope levels are so high in here

True desperation is immediately dismissing anything you dont agree with in a mystery series.

Don't host things on google services you retard. They'll out you to the copyright holder and you'll get sued.

5 chapters into the volume, nothing has happened. Tappei says arc 7 is more than halfway, but it feels like we're not even halfway of Chaos Flame, and arc 7 needs a lot to happen after Chaos Flame is over with

If it’s not in print on the WN page or LN/Manga/Anime/Gacha, it’s not anything.

cope and seethe
can't see how he can beat every general with half of the arc left

Which is why you’re dismissing the context of the question completely right?

Nothing was dismissed, my child.

>can't see how he can beat every general with half of the arc left

3 volumes are left
>Capture enough generals to standa chance (4/5)
>Rem's arc needs to be tied and giving her a role, not much has happened since her wake up
>Solve Rui situation
>After generals are captured, civil war needs to happen and get a resolution
>Reveal what is going on with the civil war and Berstetz
>Deal with Chaos Flame and Satella
>Trouble on Guninhive with Arakiya
>Resolve Guaral situation
>Give Rowan a point / Cecilus
>Todd/Jamal/Katya
>Shudraq resolution
>Cecilus/Arakiya
>Priscilla's story (main arc)
>Al's story (his main arc)
>Garfiel spotlight
>Otto spotlight
>Roswaal spotlight
>Emilia spotlight
>Subaru's situation with Satella/RbD
>Emilia camp arrival

Tappei needs to pace this up A FREAKING LOT.

In an IF

He doesn’t need to do anything

This, he doesn't need to finish the series.

Of course, he can leave an arc or the series unfinished but it's a hack job. If he wants to do it properly, he's gotta do it

>>Garfiel spotlight
>>Otto spotlight
>>Roswaal spotlight
they are not joining,
>Priscilla's story (main arc)
>Al's story (his main arc)
they need more vols

He doesn’t have to conform to this imaginary volume limit at all. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Its gonna be one of those series where 80% of our questions will be answered in 5 minutes of reading Arc 11

He confirmed Anastasia and Julius being involved in arc 7 too