Mieruko-chan

How will Miko avoid getting murdered by truck-kun?

Attached: 27a906531c192ca7b64dd59e2c047a30.jpeg.jpg (1919x1883, 2.34M)

she strips in front of it and the trucker's dick gets so erect that it changes the truck's direction in 90° degrees

Miko's prime JK body

I feel like this scene is a inconsistency since Miko is meant to be flat, at least not that different from Yuria

The psycho stalker lesbian's tentacles will save her

Mieruko is for being cruelly and violently gangbanged by big dicked ghosts while she tries to act like nothing is wrong.

It's a ghost truck

by having sex with me

Miko's hairy pussy

I still gotta see Titane

kino

Truck-kun is a ghost

Attached: michiru_save_miko.jpg (886x809, 149.45K)

Kyaa~

Attached: 1650421159116.png (1276x1795, 298.68K)

I was thinking it should be this, but how? I doubt tentacles can reach the real world like that and the tentacles are ghost

Hana will save her with her abundant airba- I mean life energy, leading to a typical romcom, almost kissing situation.
Prompting extreme jealousy from Chiruru and her tentacles.

It's quite simple.
She will already be covered head to toe In my splooge and my glistening baby gravy will make the truck slide right off her sweet body

The anime wasn't that good and even killed my motivation to continue reading. They did ma boy balloon ghost really dirty

Getting fucked hard by ghosts that don't care about her

The truck is just a ghost and it will go SIKE, then the author pretends it never happened

Even beyond a cliche situation like that, Hana could also say something to the effect "I was so scared. I love you!" in the following chapter.

By using the toilet

Attached: Miko Toilet.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Okay if Miko had an enema, then water fasted I would totally drink her pee

Michiru will save Miko and then, they will have the perfect excuse to get closer.

Attached: 1650198130880.png (908x729, 548.28K)

Do you think being a medium gives you extra-smelly shits?

What are the chances the truck is actually a ghost shaped like a truck? After all, Japan is a Shinto country and in Shintoism. inorganic objects can obtain souls after many years of existing

I doubt that truck is several hundred years old.

It's probably going to be this, and openly reacting to it might lead to something.

So far everything we've seen has been human ghosts or an amalgamation of human ghosts.

So yeah the truck might be a ghost, but it would be some human spirit that takes the form of a truck as part of its shape warping. Not an inanimate object that came alive or a literal god.

I thought the anime was comfy. How is the manga?

Spookier art. More despair.

I read a few chapters. It is far scarier. I feel bad for the anime crew though, it felt more like a slice of life than horror.

She needs to seduce the truck yes the truck.

Nothing. She'll become a zombie and get her power-up.

The manga progressively gets a more slice of life feel to it (whereas the anime has it from the beginning) but the art for the ghosts remains excellent. Can't really blame the anime crew desu, it's pretty much impossible to animate properly. It was smart focusing on the lighter vibes.

Is Miko a stacy?

>Yea Forums loves JKs now
What happened

She's just a normal girl.

Attached: 1637347140368.jpg (1920x2160, 2.62M)

Stacy among ghosts.

Is she supposed to be canonically attractive or something?

Yes, that why she has two girlfriends now.

What about Julia?

Miko is a ghost and the truck goes through her. She passed away a while ago and didn't notice.

Yulia is her sex slave.

Why does this scene enthral so many Yea Forumsnons?

Hana will save her

Attached: 1641491507547.jpg (2429x3100, 3.82M)

someone post the edits

Maybe Hana is always eating so much because Miko is sucking up her aura energy.

And Miko is such a strong medium because of that high grade Hana juice fuel every day.

Why are they green?

Id like to give Miko some of my juice fuel too...

They're zombies. They both got hit by the truck and died.

Why not??

Just caught up with this chapter, God damn that was a great scene, new girl is the perfect balance of creepy and funny, and a lil sexy.

How does Michiru get fixed? She literally jumped to a tier 10 stalker in one chapter breaking into Miko's house.

What did the author draw Julia so lewd?

She's best girl.

Sorry user there's no Julia in the series, only Yulia or Yuria.

They're asians

You mean Juria.

In the last thread user asked me to post this image.

Attached: MIko.png (377x1156, 190.6K)

Miko is sexycute!

The mangaka really knows how to make Michiru creepy. Really think the creepiest thing was her taking off the glove to touch Miko's pencil