What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: ff8t76t76.png (1292x768, 970.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youzitsu.surge.sh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sex boob grip nipple fuck paizuri milky suck plumpy jiggle cum

user no. dont let the milkers deceive you

Attached: 77329922_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 1.04M)

Attached: n7pav6w.jpg (2048x1496, 355.93K)

Bad character.

>mfw reading kushida talking about how she's going to get Kiyo and Yagami, fucking white room Übermensch, expelled
Ahahaahahahahaaha

Attached: 1643225815926.png (224x309, 114.62K)

I like the cripple.

Kushida was written to be humiliated. 20 volume payoff.

she is just acting like a normal woman

Sudo will win the whorikitabowl

megassa squeeze them

THK not missing any chance to drop a "Whorikita"

t. whorikitafag

I believe this character archetype is called green tea bitch nowadays

Kei got the D

>いい ちち だ。

He just helped her study gently

Shut the fck up already
CUNT

Not enough fucking and too much problem.

Never

Attached: 1514252456702.png (1383x1223, 1.95M)

So how will they make the second season? Just pretend like the first one never happened?

what the fuck was HIS problem? I would've raped her then and there for trying to blackmail me, she was served in a silver platter

There is none.

Big.

Would her plan to put his fingerprints on her clothes actually work?

in a court? I doubt it
but rumors alone would be enough to ostracize him

All he had to do was bring it up again while secretly recording the conversation. "Hey Kushida, you do realize that you forcing me to touch your tits the last time is YOU sexually assaulting me, not the other way around, right?" All she has to do is speak a single word affirming that she did do it like "But I have your fingerprints on my clothes. Who would believe a man?" or something of that sort and then she'd be done. He would then immediately go report her, get her humiliated publicly, labeled a sexual predator and expelled.

how does ichinose have so many points?

Kushida is mega paranoid and would easily assume it's an attempt to record her. She herself carries multiple recording devices on her person just in case.

The dumbcunt wouldn't have spoken a word about making him touch her the first time if she really was that "paranoid". Hell, I myself carry a recording device and would've recorded the drivel she was spouting the very first time she tried to set me up. I don't know why Ayanokouji, the supposedly "smart" guy didn't carry one with him at that time.

It happened in volume 16

Her class trusts her so much that they give her all their points and she acts as a sort of treasurer. Ichinose devolves drastically after volume 4 though. She goes from being able to keep up with Kiyo's tricks to being a sobbing whimpering mess that only exists to love Kiyo and be abused by Nagumo.

>She goes from being able to keep up with Kiyo's tricks to being a sobbing whimpering mess that only exists to love Kiyo and be abused by Nagumo.
what the fuck

It's honestly sad. After she demonstrated her competence in volume 4 I thought she would be a legitimate rival to Kiyo but she just turned into a pathetic simp who was willing to have her whole class expelled just to confess her love to Kiyo.

bet those boobs feel nice. he should have at least squeezed them.

Well B class's power of friendship has an expiry date. Classes that went through think and thin and lost people would form their own kind of camaraderie and then B class would have nothing. No one was encouraged to develop their skills or dig deep when they're thinking they'll just be saved if they're in trouble.

>had a bright future ahead of him
>his dad who is a butler for some other kid helps said kid escape a top secret facility for turning children into superhuman geniuses
>dad's boss who happens to be the father of the runaway then gets pissed and makes their lives a living hell via his immense assets and political power
>dad eventually kills himself
>can't get into any schools for higher education no matter how hard he works
>can't get any proper jobs
>has to become a wageslave
>hangs himself on valentine's day when his cute, big boobed, and loyal childhood friend was about to confess to him
>his childhood friend, now in her first year of high school, is following around the kid who started it all loyally like a dog

Is there any character in anime/manga/VNs/LNs more cucked than the son of Kiyotaka's butler? Good lord

Attached: 1629637928481.png (1442x2048, 1.87M)

as I got it, he pretty much doesnt give a fuck about it, her or anything at all

Well in the end when he exposed her, he used her ignorance against her since the prints would have long since faded by the time she brought them up. Entering a battle of evidence could fare poorly for the male side even if he's right in the end. He probably anticipated the whole situation and realized leading Kushida on and making her think he was helpless was the better move.

>I myself carry a recording device
schizochama...

Even earlier he abused her having only one blazer for his play in v6.

I lost it when Horikta called Kushida a big baby after getting shut down while truth bombing the class.
When she brings it back a year later Kiyopon shuts her down completely.

Attached: LN_2nd_Vol_06-06.jpg (1000x1420, 189.62K)

could user fix her?

Nothing wrong woth being cautious around roastoids. Vermin like Kushida are dime a dozen.

>She goes from being able to keep up with Kiyo's tricks to being a sobbing whimpering mess that only exists to love Kiyo and be abused by Nagumo.
I think Ryuuen, in vol 11 when he said class B was their best target, most adequately describes why. Ichinose isn't really a leader, but a very powerful class supporter that can support a leader, the same way Hirata, Kushida and Karuizawa do in class D. Hirata had the same problem as well, he can keep the class united, but when push comes to show he crumbles and is unable to make a decisive action.
I think that they will have a hard time for the rest of the second year, the same way class D did in the first year. If Ichinose can keep them united through all to come they would still stand a small chance in their third year, but if not they would be out of the running for reaching class A.

Tits.

This is from the 50% man anime, right?
S2 when?

July
S3 2023

S3? So they're gonna adapt the whole first year arc?

Yes that’s what they said in the livestream.

Same.

Attached: 120886.png (1000x690, 455.79K)

Damn okay, I thought it's gonna be an LN promotion type of anime. Though it probably is promotion for year 2 LN

y2 already has a separate manga adaptation from y1 too

tell me Yea Forums, is the manga adaptation a good alternative to read this over reading the LN? i just can't find any motivation read the LN atm

stfu squizo. she likes Ayanokouji; she would never like such a secondary character like him

You don't need to put down other men just to elevate your self-insert. All the females in this series are third rate anyway.

I was told youzitsu.surge.sh is the place to read but volumes 1 to 6 don't have full chapters?

Use Yandex to search Royal COTE MTL.

Why would I use Russian pigs' search engine?

I'm not wrong though, he is a secondary character

Sometimes Yandex works better than Google, but actually works in both cases here. Coulda linked it directly instead. I'm a bit drunk rn. It's a wordpress link. Dunno if it's the best option but it's the one I used and it wasn't that bad IMO. Even the official TL is littered with inaccuracies that some redditor wrote about.

I only saw year 2 books. Haven't read year 1.

Get the 1-14 epubs off of nyaa. After that you have to deal with edited MTLs for Y2V4 to 6 except for Y2V4.5 which has a decent tl from Okayishtranslations.

Sudo is a good boy and Kiyopon is someone Horikita wants to be acknowledged by and catch up to. Regardless she doesn't wanna fuck anyone as of now unless you count her desire to correct to cuntness out of Kushida

I thought you were talking about Y2. Just download the official TL's off nyaa.si. Don't think 11.5 is on there you'll have to find that somewhere else.