Raildex

twitter.com/js_06/status/1516956828512436226
There is a description for the railgun novel.
Frankly I can't believe Uiharu dies.

Attached: Namori Saten and Uiharu.jpg (698x958, 248.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1517065607430221825?s=20&t=jZ653_XM6j4UcKYHvn1WAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also Uiharu's story sounds really dark and it seems out of place because the rest sound comedic. I'd hope the description is a red herring.

Bullshit. She grows up and marries me.

>Uiharu dies so she can join Jobberine in hell
truly the best ship

Why would you wait for her to grow up?

you are more dead than her, kekine

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

To reduce the risk on her pregnancy

gay

Attached: 8975EEC3-87EE-4693-9207-F5A88CB762CE.jpg (4032x2825, 3.13M)

>10 already
I can't believed GT killed the hype again!

is Kakine will show up?

When Accel ran away from Worst during their first encounter, how come he didn't outrun her or simply fly away given his ability?

What if this SoL volume outsells every volume of GT?

Would he have anything to do with the purported suicide app?

Bros, I want to kiss Maika so much it makes my head spin.

>Worst
Who?

Best Misaka.

Misaka's youngest sister.

>Mikoto
So will there be something regarding her roommate?

Not biologically, as she is an only child, thank fuck.

newfag here, just finished railgun season 1. i thought index s1 was kinda awful but really enjoyed railgun. when i started off i was planning to follow picrel but i wasn't expecting to dislike index s1 so much, does it get better or should i just skip it and move onto railgun S?

Attached: file.png (202x256, 6.08K)

Looks like Kuroko & Saten will be more comfy stories whereas Mikoto & Uiharu seem to be more darker/mysterious. Interesting approach
We already have Railgun manga for that

I wouldn't recommend Index S3 at all. If anything jump to the source material as soon as possible for Index.

Attached: 1363135842769.png (800x503, 279.86K)

I'd recommend watching all of it.

No. Just watch Railgun. It has become clearly obvious through the novels that the author is just pulling shit out of his ass for Index and all the cool shit in the Index anime we see later means absolutely nothing. At the very least the Railgun manga and anime lives in its own tiny bubble where there are actual stakes for the side characters while Misaka and later Misaki are perpetually trapped by their large involvement in the Index novels as recurring characters.

I haven't read Index since NT7 but have been lurking threads from time to time. Has Kamachi done anything with Etzali or Musujime again or are they just forgotten?

LMAO

Side characters go one of three ways:
>They never show up again after their initial run
>They show up, but do nothing
>They show up, and their character ends up worse for it

He should really stop constantly introducing new characters and develop the established ones more.

Don't forget
>they show up and job

>We already have Railgun manga for that
The novel could show a dialogue involving her, like maybe Mikoto doesnt want another student to go missing suddenly or something

>Its mostly SoL
Based, we really need a break from the world ending scenarios happening daily

As a joke, like always

She can just hack hell and come back

Attached: ElzBkcLVcAAePA4.jpg (1100x1080, 217.24K)

If its anything like SS2 then the stories will all be tangentially connected and Mikoto will deal with some mastermind of sorts since its the last story

I'm curious when it will be set, will it be NT/GT time? I don't think it will be in the September/October void they put all the side stuff.

We dont even know where SS3 is locates in the timeline, the best guess is before Jailbreaker because Mikoto seems to use Rampage Dress for a while but its a very weak connection

The problem with Kamchi's packed timeline, aside from the fact that realistically raildex Earth should not be able to function from it almost ending every day, is that there are no gaps for side stuff to fit in. It's impossible to place when mental out happens too.

Attached: 20220421_173337.jpg (1748x2480, 303.25K)

Niggradia is cute

NO! She SHOULDN'T live with you, you SICK FUCK! You murdered her sisters!

Attached: 1644030871242.jpg (1280x720, 194.07K)

Touma's cute single trimester triplet bearing heretical housewife and his hot, wild and definitely not mild semen demon mistress!

It gets much better and stays better than Railgun but if you continue to watch the anime you'll never notice that, decide for yourself if it's worth investing your time in It isn't, read the novels instead

Read the novels instead. Railgun is honestly the best piece of animated materials but in terms of enjoyment novels are better. Though the novels enter slumps at certain periods, when Kamachi gets a good momentum he REALLY oils the gears quite nicely.

twitter.com/index_if_PR/status/1517065607430221825?s=20&t=jZ653_XM6j4UcKYHvn1WAw
SHITlent Party

Bullshit, Uiharu will bantz this suicide bitch to submission

Aradia cant hold a job

Can't even hold the novel she stars in.

Sex with Wannai

I mean I thought she was pretty neat. Might have been overshadowed by Succ though I guess

>Uiharu pretends to be dead
>Uiharu finds a machine that can fake your death
I hope these situations are entirely unrelated

Why cant Mikoto just fry Kuroko's brain?

It’s not that she can’t, she just doesn’t want to

Why are all the ojous in this series top tier?

I wonder if Kamachi will deep lore and have nobody react to it like in SS3 again

What side novels are good/required reading?

SS1 is required, that’s about it
Kanzaki SS and SS2 are fun

Nobody cares about his LE DEEP lore anymore.

at most it will be Mikoto fighting against a Mad scientist that uses the disappearing girl/suicide app

Pretty sure people discussed SS3 occult shit just fine, but feel free to lie since apparently you need to do that to make yourself feel better for some strange reason

He means in universe user