One piece

> muh awakening
> roger
> rayleigh
> garp
> shanks
> hawkeyes
> zoro
It's haki after all bros. The TRUE kings have still not shown what they're capable of.

Attached: 1650433952765.gif (267x150, 347.62K)

i don’t know about all that but yamato is most assuredly going to join the straw hat crew

did anyone post the shueisha leaked raw yet

Attached: 49A55744-3EA2-41DF-8957-A3B5096E1FBB.jpg (755x279, 87.42K)

In fine with everybody joining as long as they kill usop for it

Oden wank the arc
one piece is dogshit

so is the strong world one shot canon?

>this kills the yonko fag

Attached: godzaru.jpg (2133x1597, 894.36K)

I chose Rebecca over Vivi solely because of her red sonja outfit.

Attached: fuck8chuck8.jpg (1503x1523, 740.45K)

> you had one fucking job, ffs man
Is Beckman the original Jack?

a lot of people seem to ignore this whether intentionally or not
shanks intercepted akainu from attacking koby but the admirals weren’t intimidated to the point of stoping their pursuit for luffy

I want powerlevel spics to leave

Kill yourself we're not talking about yamatranny or other faggotry in these halls

no

yeah sorry let’s just keep spamming coombait and having the same tired out nakamafaggotry debates
kindly kys

So when will Luffy unlock ascended conquer 3

Attached: shanks_fullbody_haki_by_drakezein99_dep7b4n-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 395.76K)

Why would they? YCs can't defeat admirals and one admirals can handle a yonko for at least a couple hours or days before ultimately losing. So after 1h of battle, it would be shanks vs 3 admirals. Garp and sengok aren't even in the equation here. Even if they started a fight, the Red Hair pirates would've jobbed there too.

Only reason why the threads become interesting

kys yourself, you and coomers and nakamafags are all cancer and threads would be vetter off with bone of you

I hate powerlevelfags so much is unreal

what do you want to talk about then user?

When the level of proper grammar in the thread takes a nosedive?

>grammar
lmao

Akainu? Confirmed by oda to be pirate king level and can find the one piece in a year.
Aokiji? Fought akainu for seven days straight and just barely lost, he is prime garp level.
Kizaru actually trying? Easily Rocks level.

yonkoniggers sub-fujitora level

Attached: akainu.jpg (1200x1816, 219.03K)

Do people really believe otherwise at this point? I can't imagine living with that amount of cope.

Guess we're not getting that summary.

Luffy will let tama join his crew and make her a pirate apprentice just like how Gol had Shanks and Buggy

luffy gunna launch kaido off onigashima real good
>TO THE MOON

Attached: launch.gif (320x180, 3.79M)

It goes like this for commanders:
Rayleigh > Shiryu > Katakuri > Beckman > Marco > Zoro > King > Ace > Smoothie > Cracker > Queen > Jozu > Flower Vista > Jack > Snack

Even better, even more stuff to laugh at

Go back

I agree with you but what else is there to talk about?

Yeah

Zoro is stronger than marco, katakuri, and beckman

that panel when the lightning hits kaido is so fucking cool, instant phone locksreen

to the dbs threads? yeah i wish they would

so post it

Also Sanji goes between Zoro and King if he counts as a strawhat commander

Put zoro between Katakuri and shiryu. Also rayleigh and zoro aren't even commanders. They're Kings on their own who chose to follow another.

Nah

>Ulti
>Perona
He doesnt like them

Zoro is stronger than Marco. Katakuri is a maybe, if you people trully believe King is stronger than him y'all retarded. We still don't know how strong Beckman really is, so it is pointless to compare.

Marco was fighting off king and queen at the same time with ease and zoro pretty much died to king with the grim reaper we're seeing. Marco was also the legendary Whitebeards right hand man for a reason. Marco is just a better King because he regenerates.

That isn't the point of that image and he doesn't like Yamato either.

>he doesn't like Yamato either.

Attached: 1650500517458.jpg (248x573, 55.5K)

Rayleigh could barely handle kizaru he's nowhere near the top, CoCs users are a dime a dozen

oh yeah, nevermind then
you're right.

This. If you think zoro is stronger than Marco you’re delusional

And Katakuri is on another level still. It took everything Luffy had last arc to beat him and Luffy has 10 times the durability that Zoro has literally evidenced in this arc. WCI Luffy with Snakeman would still beat Enma Zoro. And Beckman is the right hand man of Shanks, strongest yonko (except for BB when he gets another fruit) so he has to be up there unless Mihawk joins Shanks and becomes the matchup for Zoro in the strawhat shanks duel then in that case I take back what I said about Beckman

So Kanjuro didn't burn Orochi be accident? he did it so he could remove the nail?

>Marco was fighting off king and queen at the same time with ease
it wasn't portrayed as 'with ease'. he was having some trouble. he has lots of scars from fighting the two of them.

I used to think so when she was first introduced and Luffy broke her out of the cuffs but now I doubt it. Her lack of meaningful crew interaction and role have become glaringly evident as time has crawled on. The fact she also possesses the Guardian Diety of Wano as a Zoan fruit plus the fact it's confirmed Zoans have a will of their own means she might end up not wanting to leave Wano anyway.
I feel Oda's setting up for a bait and switch, and Yamato won't join after all.

Rayleigh is old his days are long gone

Rayleigh is even older than whitebeard and also hadn't touch his sword in the last 23? years when he faced kizaru.

Yeah like I'm sure he will be by the end of the series but right now he's not. One more power up in the next arc and he'll be above Marco and Katakuri

People who want Big Mom to look like this all the time really just want Jewelry Bonney if she was yonko-level

Attached: Young Big Meme.jpg (918x871, 100.58K)

Luffy can't beat zoro, he's a swordsman.

How would 4Kids have handled this scene?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75.2K)

Zolo needs to be lower King is a gmmick fighter like Cracker

Do you think Yamato exists so that Oda could draw Carrot's Sulong design more?

So was Cracker. And Katakuri used a spear.

Went through his armipt

Kaido is the strongest. Prove me wrong.

Attached: kaido smile restored.png (600x741, 283.25K)

He doesn't punch through, Ace's stomach just bulges in a fist shape.

Some trouble in a 2v1 against guys of that caliber is still an insane feat versus zoro as strong as he is right now on 1 HP after King. This is also why I rate Sanji just below Zoro and above everyone before him on that list because he had significantly less difficulty in the Queen fight which leads me to believe she could've taken on King especially given his new regenerative powers. Sanji is running around fine right now.

Sanji > Zoro

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-20 202749.png (637x582, 209.55K)

>zoro fags ruining another thread
yamatofags, carrotfags, damsel-princess-of-the-arcfags come and god
but zorospics will always be here, shitting up thread after thread