Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Sasuke giving away his headband is a massive death flag. Will he live past the timeskip, or will he job to unlimited Code?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-04-21-01-57-06-556_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x735, 177.6K)

Attached: Saucekeks....webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

He will never die.

Attached: 6X5CZ1g.jpg (4093x2894, 708.15K)

>Sasuke is going to die this time, I swear!
Uh huh.

fuck, these threads move so fast.
I guess shipping really is the lifeblood of this series.

The NaruIno and SasuHinas alliance has been created!

Attached: d38ztbv-57b583b0-48b8-46f8-9038-9e5305e13b2e.png (755x930, 344.38K)

Attached: 1646682817295.jpg (694x388, 168.4K)

We moving and growing stronger as time passes

Attached: Hinata is for Sasuke.jpg (1135x1458, 193.71K)

>dies

The worst things in the series always gets this threads going. Shipping, The Uchiha clan, hentai, the Otsutsuki clan, if you want posts to start coming talk about these things.

Sasuke gave away his headband to Boruto in episode 66 of the anime already lol

They couldn't even kill of Shikamaru, I'll believe when I see it happen

Let's hope there is no leaker and translator twitter drama next month. That shit was so cancerous and made our fandom look like total faggots.

Shouldn't Code just take Amado through a belt and finish torturing him someplace else? Sure, if Eida betrays him she'll be able to track him through her Senrigan, but Daemon is still snoozing in the Land of Snow, so he can't be used to eliminate Code.

>Implying that we don't look like the biggest faggots already
Kek

Attached: sauce laughing.png (400x400, 84.4K)

He's guaranteed to live past the timeskip even if he were slated to die just for the simple fact that you'd get a much better death scene for him if he and Boruto were to develop a bond together during the timeskip. Why waste that now when they've only known each other for months?

>Sarada

We could at least look like efficient faggots.

God, I wish Sasuke would just tie his hair up in a ponytail already

based

Attached: 1636462414010.png (860x1231, 745.84K)

The perfect chance to kill Sasuke was during the battle against Isshiki where Naruto used Baryon Mode and actually died and Sasuke used Rinne Rebirth to revive him.

Kawaki will marry Himawari, breed her and take the Uzumaki name

Boruto will marry Sarada,breed her and take the Uchiha name

Attached: Himawari is Kawaku's Slut.jpg (940x1008, 112.05K)

>This is your Sasuke

pretty much. They would've killed Sasuke off at the Isshiki fight if they wanted to kill him. Instead they nerfed him so he can't take the spotlight from Boruto and Kawaki which means they plan to keep him around for a long time just like Naruto

Imagine if Uzumakis will all have black hair and Uchihas will all have blonde hair from now on

Chapter 69 comes out on April 20th, huh?

>Sasuke giving away his headband is a massive death flag.

Actually giving it away now is a bit less of a death flag, since we knew that Boruto has it in the flash forward.

This is the least likely ship to happen.

Sarada is going to marry Chocho.

Boruto will pull a rango, i can feel it.

I still think the biggest mistake in the entirely of Boruto is not having Konomoharu being the kagemusha who people believe is Naruto the whole time but the real Naruto is off doing something else important. It would have shown Konomoharu's immense growth in a more meaningful way and would have been a great twist.

>Boruto lived..? And he's off his meds No no, this is bad...he's a threat to Lord Seventh! Damn that Momoshiki, I'm going to finish the job..!

Attached: karma.png (681x685, 317.69K)

>Boruto, this is Momoshiki. There's an enemy closing in on you, I'm taking over to eliminate him

Attached: momo.png (666x356, 204.97K)

Kawaki needs to remember his place

Attached: sumire kawaki.jpg (1982x1950, 415.25K)

If Sakura appears next chapter is is 100% confirmed Asuke will be dead within the next 10 chapters

Imagine if this whole mess starts with Kawaki attempting to kill Boruto and Naruto sacrifices himself to save him, alienating Kawaki even further and sending nanadaime to the afterlife. The flashforward would make total sense, plus it would be an IQ0 moment from Kawaki, and he already has had plenty of those

is Ishikki taking over Kawaki's mind? why is he turning into a psycho?

>Boruto is just disappointed at how unbelievably stupid Kawaki is

Attached: [Judas] Boruto - 01.mkv_snapshot_00.22.970.jpg (1920x1080, 161.81K)

> I'll send you where I sent the 7th Hokage

will Nardo get sealed like Toneri?

Attached: Moonman.jpg (1280x720, 107.87K)

I feel like the reading comprehension is low in the fandom. People think Sasuke's talking about the resolve to die when Sasuke's actually talking about the resolve to kill Boruto like Kawaki did.

So kawaki retained and fused with parts from ishiki will and memories.

Kawaki has always been somewhat similar to Isshiki

Attached: 15f204783340189d6c67b8e9ca71fcfd.png (486x723, 224.75K)

Naruto a cute

He’s dead. Code is getting his limiters off and someone is guaranteed to get packed up. Headband is permanently Borutos now, Sarada talking about wanting more power, and Sasuke mumbling about his own resolve aka willingness to get themselves killed. He’s done

Attached: AECC5302-F1F2-4697-A116-C1EBBFDA48A1.jpg (1196x433, 166.58K)

No, the conditioning Jigen applied is working.

makes sense that sasgay would die. sarada is in desperate need of a power up

Sasuke was born for Sakura and she’ll be the las thing he thinks about before his final rest.

>Sasuke is DEFINITELY going to die in this arc, I can feel it!

Attached: _640.jpg (600x600, 71.28K)

LET SASUKE DIE

>"Dude, Naruto will die!"
>Doesn't
>"Dude, Sasuke will die!"
>Doesn't
>"Dude this time i'm sure Naruto will die!"
>Doesn't
>"Shikamaru was taken hostage, he's gonna die!"
>Doesn't
>"BORUTO IS FUCKING DEAD!1!1!"
>Gets revived
>"Dude, i'm sure Shikamaru will die now"
>Doesn't
>"Ok, t-they are d-definitely planning to kill Sasuke in this arc!" [You are here]

Why are schizos so desperate for their deaths anyway

When's the land of iron arc?

Attached: tsubaki mcdonalds.png (900x900, 376.51K)

The raise stakes and give the series consequences, I believe.

Even if Sarada gets the most broken sharingan ability, she's still going to be a weakling compared to Bort and Kawaki due to her lack of penis.

Boruto is (supposedly) going to "lose everything"

>The
To*

There are still naive Sarada fans who think she'll one day be in Boruto's and Kawaki's league. They were desperate enough just yesterday to believe that Sarada would have the power to resist Ada's allure ability due to the power of true love.

Hopefully it's after this Kiri arc. That or the next arc heavily features Tsubaki.

You have 0 reading comprehension then. Sasuke is talking about his resolve to kill Boruto not his resolve to die for the village. The whole talk was about how Kawaki took Sasuke's role when Sasuke should've been the one to kill Boruto and Sasuke is saying that he might to show his resolve next to kill Boruto like Kawaki did.

Pay attention when you read

I ship Boruto with _____

All this talk about the manga is so boring. The current anime is much more interesting than this shit.

>Sasuke sounding a god damn sociopath
That's kind of in character

If you're actually not skimming the chapter, you can see that they're actually building for a Sasuke v BoruShiki fight.

So Sasuke isn't getting packed up by Code or Eida or Daemon. Remember that Jiraiya was killed by his own student.

Mitsuki.

>filler
No.

Sakura

You're right, the black aburame mutt is infinitely more threatning than Code.

Hey, filler is godlike. Naruto would be nothing without it.

Say it with me: Sasuke and Kawaki are the same character.

Sasuke's actually a worse person since he was smiling when he tried to murder Naruto by putting a hole in his chest. Kawaki was just dead inside about it, Sasuke was sadistic about it. Also Boruto asked Kawaki to do it whereas Naruto didn't ask Sasuke to do that & was trying to save him

Attached: Sasuke stabbing Naruto just like Kawaki stabbed Boruto.png (457x527, 262.76K)

>animefag mad nobody talks about the anime
expected.

Hinata.

Sasuke was influenced by the curse mark in that scene though.

Kawaki will continue the Uzumaki lineage.

We talk about the anime for most the month

Momoshiki's genes will continue the Uchiha lineage

Attached: MomoDa.jpg (1280x720, 128.36K)

>He got a nothing burger chapter
>He's getting baited by deathflags
>>He thinks something will happen next month

What did you expect? It's a redhead twink vs a grown-ass black man.