IF THERE'S NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART THEN YOU SURE AIN'T A SUPERHERO!

IF THERE'S NO LOVE IN YOUR HEART THEN YOU SURE AIN'T A SUPERHERO!

Attached: 1648094406291.gif (440x330, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B9AzFZUILvM
youtu.be/FVAz5a1ZoeI
youtube.com/watch?v=nAlFV2q93kY
youtube.com/watch?v=QgQA7CO_lmU
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Doblaje_Wiki:Portada.
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Magical_Angel_Creamy_Mami
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Kinnikuman,_el_hombre_músculo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I always liked the Latinamerican dub of the opening, the lyrics are almost exactly the same as the original:
youtu.be/B9AzFZUILvM

Attached: Official Kinnikuman art.png (2367x1500, 3.49M)

Kinnikuman Go Fight! is a flawless opening in any language.

Subs when

Whenever HnG decides to release the next episode.

SI EN MI CORAZON YA NO EXISTE EL AMOOOOOOOOR

Did they ever do the other openings?

MALVADOS SERES VIENEN DE AFUERA

KinnikuChads... there LOVE in your Hearts?

Nope, Kinnikuman Nisei was dubbed from the 4kids version, They did dub the first ending
youtu.be/FVAz5a1ZoeI

That sucks. All of the Kinnikuman OPs are good, but Honoo no Kinnikuman is my favorite.

Chilean dub*

No necesito la ventilación de un gas.

Attached: kinnikuman.jpg (640x480, 55.26K)

Latinamerican dub, they pic a country in latam to dub a show and they use the same dub for all of latam, Ultimate Muscle aired on all of latam but Kinikkuman only aired in Chile, something similar happened with Magical Doremi they dubbed 2 seasons in Mexico but they only aired the first season outside of it and then both licenses got lost when Toei began selling the series themselves in LatinAmerica and killed Cloverway (the old distributor) as a result, meaning that the original studio audio recordings got lost after that, they managed to get back the audios for the first season of Doremi and the first 4 Digimon seasons thanks to the Chilean channel ETC...TV who had the original copies since they rerun the shit out of them back in the day, but the original studio recordings for Doremi sharp, Jigoku sensei Nube and Kinnikuman seem to be lost forever

We're 11 years into the revival now. Do you think they should bother with a new anime?

Nah

> Cloverway

I mainly recognize these guys from their English dubs of Sailor Moon S and SuperS, I didn't know that they mainly did Spanish and Portuguese dubs.

Learn jap already.

Attached: i-img898x1198-1648128071zdz9py732.jpg (898x1198, 192.32K)

Attached: read the sign.webm (640x480, 1.38M)

KINNIKUMAAAAAAAAAN GO FIIIIIIIIGHT!

KINNIKUMAAAAAN
GO FIIIIIGHT!

i don't speak taco but what confidence!

apologize

Attached: 29743.png (230x345, 157.98K)

No.

Attached: robin mask drinking.png (528x304, 123.43K)

Jobsman

Attached: strike.png (419x338, 155.54K)

No, there's FRIENDSHIP

>11 years
Holy shit. Feels like three.

I still have the gyudon song stuck in my head. Ironically this series also got me hooked on gyudon

Me gusta el arroz con carne carne carne.

Not hard to get hooked on Gyudon thought, isn't it?

Jorge Araneda is one of the most based voice actors in Chile.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAlFV2q93kY

Attached: jorge araneda.png (1200x1205, 1.89M)

FYI there's a group subbing the rest of the original anime and Scramble for the Throne in both English and Spanish and uploading it onto Anidex.

UN SUPERHÉROE NO SERÉ JAMAS
KINNIKUMAN!
A LUCHAR!

Attached: 1640536751150.jpg (679x375, 42.4K)

Attached: [Saiko]Kinnikuman 087[x265-HEVC-W2X-Dualsubs](00_10_39.033)0001.jpg (1440x1080, 967.21K)

No, it was Chilean. Old school mecha like Mazinger and time Bokan had their dubs there before Mexico and some Venezuelan studios became the thing.

>Kid Muscle dub on Fox Kids back in the day

Attached: 1638073469651.jpg (542x419, 23.59K)

Attached: kevin drink.jpg (400x335, 35.3K)

Gay.

No gays here, I assure you.

Attached: what a pretty rainbow.jpg (684x536, 127.59K)

Akira Kushida OPs are always top tier.

LatinAmerican, the anime dubs over LatAm are used for the entirely of it regardless of what country it was made on that's why there's so many lost licenses and audios because most channels don't even bother to archive them once they are done airing the show once, thanks for reminding me how shitty the AOSTH dub was tho

>LatinAmerican, the anime dubs over LatAm are used for the entirely of it regardless of what country
Past time now.

The Space Sheriff Gavan theme is probably my favorite thing he's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgQA7CO_lmU

doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Doblaje_Wiki:Portada.
>La wiki sobre doblaje en español latinoamericano.
>Latinoamericano.
>B-But...
Creamy Mami, only ever aired on TV in Chile despite being dubbed in Mexico (you can still buy it on streaming services):
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Magical_Angel_Creamy_Mami

No, it was chilean.

No, it was Patrick

Patrick is a country?!

Then why does it has it's own page in the LatinAmerican dub wiki?
doblaje.fandom.com/es/wiki/Kinnikuman,_el_hombre_músculo
You can delete it yourself if you think it is a mistake, haha

I don't really have a horse in this race, but doesn't something being dubbed in Chile make it Chilean even if the intention was at some point to export it elsewhere?

>Then why does it has it's own page in the LatinAmerican dub wiki?
beats me

>but doesn't something being dubbed in Chile make it Chilean even if the intention was at some point to export it elsewhere?
The point I think user missed is that anime in the continent had always a very small point of entry, the rumour is literally ONE guy shilling bringing the good shit to this side of the planet and then dub companies taking the hint. One of those being Chile in very strange moments and times in its history (in the middle of a dictatorship that censor shit like mad just because) which was a forgotten stepping stone of dubs as a whole that was later capitalized by Mexico and Venezuela big time... until anime went to shit, internet came and dubs went to shit in a cycle where

>watching anime dubbed in LATAM post 2004
When everything was found online with ease. Seriously, latam dubs are terrible now.

The bit where that shitty channel ETC being incredibly useful for lost stuff due rights bs is completely new to me, nice to know.

Although the main fact was the dub being from Chile, don't know what the fuck is user on.

Did the scans stop? I haven't seen an update in over a month.

Did he job again?

More or less. The group doing the translations went on a 'permanent hiatus' earlier this month.

Neptuneman is my favorite, hell I even liked his no longer canon midlife crisis phase that had him becoming a villain again since it honestly made sense after he spent his entire life as a hermit doing nothing but training until he got too old and had to cope with having no one to pass his teachings onto. He just had a ton fleshed out about his mindset and personality compared to many other characters.

No fear No pain

That's a shame.

Was it really necessary to convince a walrus man to go feral and maul his friends though?

Problem is, he became a villain again in the revival series, but in a much more natural way without seeming pathetic. You can do the exact same plotline with Neptuneman becoming an enemy again without it being out of character really. Nisei took too many jabs at the Devil and Perfect chojin, even at one point having them band together for one last attempt to be relavent only to all explode off screen during the chessman arc.

Still waiting for that gap between Kinnikuman 2011 releases to be filled