You will never experience teen romance

You will never experience teen romance

Attached: 0B6F3C0C-D767-4B9D-BD1F-767FD9756D1C.png (890x501, 581.16K)

at least I got old boomer romance to look foreward to, right?

I did for about a week actually. She put no effort into the relationship and dumped me because I was too clingy though.

>teenage romance
Lets not kid ourselves. You would have just fucked up anyway.

Attached: 71FF52F4-601D-4D5B-ADDE-8CD6A14CFBE1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

>This is my and my bitch, 8man

he's dating a female version of himself

thank god

I feel so crushed by lonliness and regret

Attached: 1645175512599.png (816x899, 529.84K)

I would rather pay a hooker than date Yuckyno

>You will never experience teen romance
But I already did though.
I was a foreign exchange student when I was 14. I lost my virginity to the host family's daughter.
And when I returned to the states I dated others, too.

Attached: if_there_were_no_cameras_Id_fuckin_wreck_that_pussy.jpg (1920x1080, 159.55K)

Name a worse character in this series than Yuki
Protip: You literally can't

Fucking it up is part of the experience, you still get the experience of mutually exploring the opposite sex's body for the first time with one another and that tight teenage pussy though. That's why missing out on it = over.

the silver haired bitch

I haven't experience adult romance either.

Attached: 1640495001677.png (946x598, 782.82K)

it's overrated
young adult romance > teen romance

Attached: 1623727842112.png (1250x1271, 318.69K)

I did though, I pretty much always had a gf grades 10-12.

nah I'm just not a sadist

Had a girlfriend in sophomore year for about 4 months. Ended up dumping her for reasons I can't really remember. She tried to do the whole "make me take her back" thing a few weeks after the fact, but I didn't feel like playing that game. Never felt like dating again after that. It wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't as grand as everyone made it sound. It just felt like normal life stuff I guess. I dunno.

Attached: __higashikata_josuke_and_hirose_yasuho_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_and_1_more_drawn_by_mandaman__78ef5789396ea5bc20fe9a9f3daebe1f.png (800x800, 248.6K)

He should have ended with the teacher

Statistically 95% of all teen romances fail so all you really missed out on is pussy. There wasn't some diamond in the rough tradwife billionaire girl who would play video games all day with you til you're 90 that you missed out on.

Well, yeah. I'm 29.

Experienced two of them. It's overrated.

You can always experience it if you want no matter how old, just do an usagi drop

In hindsight, I'm glad I didn't, because I doubt I would've been mature enough to maintain one.

I had a gf at 18 and let me say you haven't missed out much considering how girls nowadays are narcissistic annoying brats.

I just need to find the right teen.

>Missed out on Sensei in her prime
8man, age is but a normie construct. FHRITP

Attached: labcoat sensei 8man__hiratsuka_shizuka_yahari_ore_no_seishun_lovecome_wa_machigatteiru_drawn_by_paddy_field__671d431dbbdc4db91c83337aa7774b21.jpg (1663x1351, 1.99M)

THIS. MC fell for the teen pussy is good meme

I'd agree with this, interference from parents can completely fuck up any teenage relationship. As an adult you actually have a car and money.

>As an adult you actually have a car and money.
Haha...yeah

I did, it's nothing like what manga shows. It's a lot more humpy. Problem is their 20's, they go from cute girls to down right evil.

>8man
>FHRITP
What the fuck is this jungle speak?

I did, though. It was great, for what it was. I just wasn't what she wanted in the long run. I hope she's doing alright.

>You will never experience teen yuri romance

Attached: 43da354d193c561a4353f07eb48fe3c7.jpg (3072x1804, 995.86K)

If it's Yuckynoshit, then I'm glad. No one should go through that.

Attached: 70253199_p1_master1200.jpg (480x450, 70.1K)

Lurk moar

When did zoomers learn about lurking?

I can fuck teenagers at any age tho considering Im rich

It will always hurt, like a scar, but I can change the past so I just have to deal with it.

Their love still continues in another universe

Attached: FQw1S6fXsAAtRfJ.jpg (2048x2048, 425.91K)

now this actually makes me depressed

>but I can change the past
Tell me your tales time travler-kun.

It was young pussy though.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me. When I finally did get the courage to ask a girl out, she immediately rejected me and half the grade knew about it the next day. Probably not her fault. Her brother and friend group were well-connected and notorious gossipers

Wait really?

I may be your father.

This. Even past me wouldn't be distraught for more than a day if the relationship failed

That's not good, my father was a drunk idiot who couldn't do anything right.

as someone who was pretty much ugly and incel in highschool and some of uni, I got my act together, got fit and can get lots of cute/hot girls off tinder/bumble etc.

but it all means nothing because these girls are thoroughly used by this point, there's nothing more pure than a teen romance - missing this is missing out on one of the best things in life

at least I got muh animes

I've been seeing alot of 8man simps on my feed. Is he popular with girls now?

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-220029~2.png (947x796, 450.49K)

this is Yea Forums. You don't need the qualifier "teen".

you're a real fuckin asshole if you experienced love and sex as a teen. you got to experience the one and only, the shit you can never try acquiring once you've missed it. that young innocence when hormones are firing at their hardest. i'll never get over this, the dating world as an adult just seems like a hard downgrade.
thank fucking god for waifus.

Attached: limit.jpg (1242x1211, 184.3K)

why dont you go back and find out?

>fantasizing about the two worst possible romance experiences ever

Attached: Yuria Shock.png (398x449, 66.24K)

I almost never want it to end Sensei routes but man, I really wanted 8man to end with her

>not limited by where you can visit due to having money/home/car
I don't understand how people can say teenage romance is better than adult romance when you have way more options and it's easier than ever to find people of similar interests nowadays compared to having to pick and choose from just your school/local town/city). In general though, romance is overrated and 99% of married couples I talk to have given the advice "keep your distance from women" and "never get married".

adult romance = girl is used by by several other guys before, nothing is new to her even if she had just one bf or ons

teenage romance = it's all new for the both of you

Marriage is insurance and always has been. Most people don't want to grow old alone and your wife/kids prevent that. Even beyond sex having somebody who sometimes cooks and takes care of you when you're sick or something greatly improves your quality of life

>dating YukinoSHITa
Im glad i didn't then.

>teenage romance = it's all new for the both of you

Attached: 1391755078160.jpg (289x352, 42.12K)

I did.
It ended bad.
Really bad.
Broken shell of a human bad.

Attached: 1649616938551.jpg (1568x1145, 678.12K)

Was it mentioned if she was rich or something in the novels?
Who drives a fucking Aston Martin to their wagie teacher job?