Why is there so much femdom is anime now?

Why is there so much femdom is anime now?

Attached: FQ0bNkiUYAADxte.jpg (1000x1637, 996.27K)

Real answer? NEETs and losers have given up on finding a nice girl who loves them, so they just want to be abused by a hot chick to feel something, anything.

Well would you rather be their slave, their equal, or their master?

Attached: 1507917335941.jpg (3840x1080, 552.22K)

This the thread?

Attached: 1634340708228.jpg (1295x2048, 296.4K)

I want this but with her cute and funny version.

I wish there was more maledom. I cannot take women seriously they are too weak.

Weak men

>Why is there so much femdom is anime now?
because spineless low-test herbivores need to be reminded who the alpha is.

The stereotype is that rich men in a high position love to visit femdom mistresses because there is no one above them and they want to experience being dominated by someone. But I think that the opposite is true and this stereotype exists because only rich men can afford the price or because of "subverting expectations".

Onions fantasies for onions "men"

Sadly doesn't work for me because the MCs are shit and the "men" are purple-haired twinks.

>onions
How new?

Attached: 1639594650251.jpg (1434x2048, 317.44K)

I think this is the answer and I'm a femdom fag.

Because herbivore males are practically ubiquitous in Nipland

Because men have become wusses.

>so much femdom
Name 20 from the past 5 years

Attached: 1497023005148.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

There is a lot more low-T males but a lack of mistresses to put them in their place.

I think it's a lot about suppression of emotions and the true self. People in high positions usually have to LARP a lot and hide a lot because they are in the limelight, but it's not limited to them. Every random insecure person can be in the same position because they feel like they have to pretend to be stronger and tougher than they are and at some point this needs to be vented.
Can also happen to control freaks that even control their own thoughts and everything. The fantasy of giving in and let someone else you consider attractive take control over you can feel very appealing in this case. It's not really about social classes but circumstances and personality.

japs are spineless simps

Because it's hot.

there isnt; its just a handful of popular femdom characters in a sea of submissive girls

I'm not sure if there's more femdom in anime nowadays than in the past. I think you mean to say that more people than just the core otaku audience (normalfags) are spreading their interest, tastes, fetish for it. Combined with modern western feminism being accepted and embraced, resulting in shit like onlyfans blowing up and amplifying this feeling of femdom being everywhere.

What about submissive at day, dominatrix at night?

kill yourself, simp

This.
And the "femdom" characters are ultimately submissive when it comes down to it.

Personally, I don't find 'submissive' women attractive at all. My only desire is to submit.

Attached: 1616514773541.jpg (820x802, 288.86K)

I feel like Jap men have always been submissive bootlickers who dream of having a mommy wife.

Attached: chichi.png (451x1600, 482.96K)

scource?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with revolutionary concepts like giving females online money for saying your username on a streaming platform.

Attached: reward.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

More

yes

Attached: domme.jpg (658x774, 117.46K)

sauce?

Men used to be too beta to face their submissiveness and fed themselves on fantasies of domination where they got to be cool and badass.
Nowadays, they either became so alpha they don't mind admitting their fetishes even if they're not traditionally masculine or so beta they gave up all pretenses.

GM Rimix
uh, sure

Reminder that real men submit.

Attached: b104atint00924_0084.jpg (968x1041, 466.62K)

>now

Attached: 800px-Aristotle_and_Phyllis.jpg (800x1103, 532.98K)

To be a masochist is to be awakened

Attached: 042.jpg (580x542, 94.15K)

God, I love Saeka.

ice flower goddess
would swear by her pussy any day

this fucking guy can't draw his actual manga series he gets paid for and he can't even draw his unbelievably great femdom doujins, get to work already Hiiroe.

Bad girls.

Attached: download 3.jpg (763x4309, 1.08M)

They were always a thing, but you're new to anime and haven't noticed them

i would clean her off with my tongue

Attached: 25.jpg (1035x652, 298.02K)

>tries to femdom hero
>gets punched in the face

Attached: download (1).jpg (2230x4713, 3.56M)

i want her to break him

i'm confused
does anyone who know runes know what she's saying in the bottom most pages?

She calls him a sinful man, and states that no man has ever punched and beaten her like that. She's pretty horny about it.

hot

Dropped

Picked up

gross

Her plan is still to jab him with some poison hidden in her boots and rape him while he's paralyzed.

Typical

super hot

This is the one with the spade tattoo.

The one and only femdomcore.

she was inspiration for my wrath of the righteous smut fic involving camellia and a peasant boy

What a coincidence. Women don't find "submissive" men attractive at all either.

No, they want to rape and break fighters.

Attached: warcrimes.jpg (1394x884, 719.44K)

hahahaha
just let us have something

no.

Attached: Tiger girl rapes MC.jpg (1962x4200, 3.06M)

Lmao wtf based Aristotle.

i really hate women
i really do

from cradle to grave with nothing to fear and innately loved
of course, they're usually fucking retarded but still

You know that's been translated, right?

Attached: Tiger_Rape.jpg (2320x5930, 2.78M)

femdom is for beta cucks

More than enough do. Not that you'd know anything about being attractive to anyone.

I want a brown anime girl to /ss/ the shit out of me.

you gave up

Who cares about 3dpd?

>gently

how is that a reward.

In a normal relationship you would actually care more about your partners needs and wants, building a relationship with a modern women is like Chinese buildings, made to look nice but fake as fuck on the inside. However real loveing women do exist but end up getting corrupted or broken just as bad as men

we all still do