I have always been a fan of AI/robot relationships

I have always been a fan of AI/robot relationships.
After reading Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai, it's really hard to go to any other manga involving robots, as they feel inferior. The robot actually feels like a robot there, instead of a girl with robot parts.

Any recommendations for something similiar?
Also - AI/robot thread I guess.

Attached: image_2022-04-21_023058869.png (1350x1920, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/236452820/#236494887
youtube.com/watch?v=BSxf_zVuuSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pretty sure this is up to date.
Latin's mandatory, by the way. It's the first one on the chart for a reason.

Attached: robot reading2.jpg (2550x4950, 2.76M)

Attached: superior maid bot.jpg (568x873, 141.71K)

Mighty helpful mate. Thank you.

I actually haven't read Latin nor Gear in love, so I'll give them a go.

She, the ultimate weapon though is not really a 'robot/ai' thing though, isn't it? I believe she was a normal girl who got fucked up. Might be remembering it wrong.

>Any recommendations for something similiar?
Boku no Pico

What is this, 2015 all over again?
Here is a meme I just picked up while reading.

Also. Not sure I enjoyed Latin. Guess I was spoiled. It's literally a girl with robot parts. Kinda underwhelming.

Attached: image_2022-04-21_024904370.png (779x314, 214.18K)

No Fireball wtf

Attached: Fireball Charming.jpg (1920x1080, 242.55K)

from the moment I understood the gorilla strength of my robot wife, it aroused me

Attached: GIWTWM2.png (1164x1617, 639.28K)

Attached: image_2022-04-21_025502983.png (1441x2048, 3.33M)

power up the hnnng cannon

Attached: muffled screaming.png (650x933, 373.93K)

I liked the bit where he went to kiss her fingers. For an almost emotionless robot she sure is a dork

My favorite part about it, is that it's so hard to tell if she's just pulling shit off the net or there is an actual feelings being born. Obviously, the finger kissing scene might imply that it's feelings, but at the later chapters we see her explaining the 'good' route to another robot as to please the master.
Author set it up so well. And it still makes my mind wonder.

>Heart-Gear

Fuck you. It still hurts.

>unplug router
>mina turns into a frigid bitch

It's a pretty generous list.

There's a lot of different flavors of robot stories. It can't be helped.

There's been talk about it continuing lately. I can't provide a source on that, though.

Attached: __karakuri_chachamaru_mahou_sensei_negima_drawn_by_kasuga_yukihito__8bb6f9b9309c3b226033df7f94974878.jpg (850x640, 107.04K)

When did she get a blushing upgrade

Eve no Jikan was brilliant.

Attached: Eve_no_Jikan_Gekijouban-1.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

it's makeup

I'll second that. Blushing bots are super cute for so many reasons.

Attached: c2b24fa9268cc6a8764e807cdad07fa1.jpg (700x700, 78.73K)

Do people actually like Mina? The manga feels so pathetic lmao.

The whole inherent ambiguity behind the relationship, especially when it highlights how lonely and desperate somebody has to be to start it in the first place, is one of my favorite parts of the story. It gives the tone a sort of blunt edge that makes it more impactful than if it were 100% happy-go-lucky.

She's actually the only good part about the manga honestly, I really don't care for Takuma at all. It really went to shit when they introduced their dumb baby robot character

It's amusing to watch her swing between an efficient housework robot and a sheltered, awkward but earnest machine exploring what it means to be the wife of her human master. It is undeniably pathetic wish fulfillment, but despite the bumps in the story so far I'd rate it favorably overall.

Attached: boku button.jpg (1168x1618, 474.67K)

Tranny scanlator or is the series just like this?

Attached: hmmm.png (1115x1600, 844.66K)

we've been over this already, user
robots shouldn't blush
their fans shouldn't whirr either because they are too high tech to use air cooling
/pol/tard pls go and stay go
AI is one of the only two times when gender is not used to push an agenda

>It is undeniably pathetic wish fulfillment
how so?
Mina is completely deadpan and she doesn't swoon over Takuma

Yeah. It's cute, fun, and interesting.

I love how the follow up question to that is inevitably of how much it really matters. What even are "actual" feelings?

Attached: d11.png (1441x2048, 767.45K)

Yeah, we have. I pointed out that blushing is a useful expressive tool and I don't think you responded.

>their fans shouldn't whirr either because they are too high tech to use air cooling
Why do you hate fun.

Attached: chacha7.jpg (1153x1730, 693.49K)

>how is forcing your robot housemaid who is small, cute, and completely dedicated to doing anything to make you happy to become your wife pathetic wish fulfillment
Hmm yeah I see what you mean, I don't see any wish fulfillment happening here

I am not a /pol/tard, but as a sane human I'm against the dangerous agenda that's globally pushed fucking everywhere. This kind of shit ruins a series for me. If it's the translator, then I hope he keeps his bullshit toned down next time.
The robot already accepted her role as his wife. Why would she say things like that. If it's the original text, then the series is dumb.

You are unironically a brainlet. Saying a robot doesn't have gender is factually true, it's a fucking robot. Do you call your roomba a male?

you have mental illness
or are just trolling

Then why has it been larping as the dude's wife all this time? It's a fucking kitchenaid this freak decided to marry, and the kitchenaid pretends to be his wife. It's already been established. No need for the tranny lines. I sure hope it's the translator, because I had the impression this was a cleverly written series.

>I am not a /pol/tard, I just think and act like one.
>I'm not gay, I just like men.

>Only 5 chapters

I need more damn it!

Attached: 12562524.jpg (300x300, 21.27K)

machines don't have a gender
you are mentally ill

>Why do you hate fun.
I don't have a robot wife and that's terrible
>how is [headcanon]
it's a story about a (possibly first) self-aware robot serving a human who sees it as more than a kitchen appliance
is every romantic comedy wish fulfillment now? it might be to a lonely loser but then again we are on Yea Forums
how could a robot have a gender? it is not a biological construct nor does it have any programming beyond serving its master
if Takuma tells Mina that she is his husband then she will switch to that (albeit reluctantly)
pic extremely related

Attached: 1646552734439.jpg (960x819, 47.84K)

Despite that it acts like a woman. Already established and redundant to bring it up again in that scene. It feels like something added by western-minded translator and that's what is bothering me.

Stalker(translator) said that it meant that she probably has no 'genitalia' or something resembling that, so it's not a political agenda thing.
pic related
link to the last thread: desuarchive.org/a/thread/236452820/#236494887

Attached: vagoo.png (1199x200, 32.17K)

acting like a woman makes something female? Are you sure you know what side you're on?

It's been larping as his wife because he asked her to marry him because he's a weirdo without a woman in his life, he literally owns Mina and as long as he doesn't break the rules of robotics or whatever they are in this series she is required to obey him. A robot declaring that it is genderless because it factually doesn't have a gender is not some troon propaganda.
>I had the impression this was a cleverly written series
Confirmed brainlet

you are actually pushing the narrative that acting like a woman makes her a woman
get your head checked, pal

>larping
they are engaged

Why no big o?

Attached: D113C0FF-4036-458F-BFDC-6DAEC3FE23B2.jpg (1440x1080, 299.54K)

Thanks for this post. Sort of answers my curiosity and probably is inaccurate translation.
The whole series is about the dude treating his kitchenaid as a Female woman. I'm not sure what got your panties in a bunch.

>I don't have a robot wife and that's terrible
Fair enough.

Attached: 1649655970385.gif (540x310, 831.94K)

>31 chapters in
>still no proof that Mina is capable of performing lewd acts

Female wife I mean, though I guess female woman too(the kind you will never be ;) )

read slower

read it again

Attached: 1649282719799.png (236x218, 53.46K)

My bad, didn’t expect it to be in the manga section

youtube.com/watch?v=BSxf_zVuuSU
You motherfucker, I was literally posting this as you posted it, massive kek

Attached: fastest satsuki on the west.png (310x314, 9.13K)

she can just ask any of the sexbot models for assistance at any moment
I'm not sure how you would fit it into the story though
given enough time these threads will coagulate into a hive mind that will refuse to perish without getting an AI gf

Attached: 1643185109836.png (541x1695, 447.35K)

>gets triggered by nothing
>bothers to call themselves sane
>calls out stuff as an agenda
>contradicts own point
>projects
>assumes anons calling him out are part of whatever's triggered him
If you don't want to be called a /pol/tard than stop acting like one.

she's perfectly capable

I wish the GFL anime hadn't been such garbage. So much great stuff down the line.

Attached: nytos.png (1022x577, 805.68K)

I am the fucking strong.

Attached: 1600400335096.jpg (948x671, 67.91K)

I dropped the manga when they introduced that egg robot thing. I don't know why it annoyed me so much.

I don't understand how people can hate the little shit
he makes Mina jealous but also shows how good of a parent she could be
he also unlocked fingers recently

>Not the goose version
sadge

Attached: sad gosling.webm (1920x1080, 2.63M)

You are reading to much my man, nit everything is about agenda like jew is trying to take over the world (which is true btw) the TL said that it's more of a "I'm not a human and I'm a robot so I don't have a gender" kind of thing

I never want to see this movie.

Baby characters are annoying, especially when their main gag is going "IHIIIIIIIIIII." I don't need to hear it to be annoyed by him every time he's on the page. I might have been more tolerant of him if he hadn't been introduced so soon

>reads a manga about relationships
>hates children
does not compute

A relatively recent one is Android Type One.
I've only read the first volume out of three but it's been pretty good so far.