You now remember Act Age

You now remember Act Age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=POCMW3osLzk
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZOtOtyvMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Terasu m
Fuck off gook cuck

I actually don't because i've never read it.

Can't wait for the hiatus to end.

Already replaced and surpassed

Attached: 825-th-WSJ2022_issue11_Thumbnail_400x320.jpg (400x320, 25.88K)

>published in Shounen Jump
>actually good
>female lead
>interesting genre
>WRITER WAS A FUCKING RETARD
This is the definite proof we are living under a malevolent god.

replaced

free will, cope

Attached: akane-banasshi.png (1182x894, 1.23M)

I miss Araya.

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (286x265, 139.25K)

It'd be interesting to see them face off.

Yonagi's immersion autism is stronger so she'd get into a role more easily, but Akane has the edge at actually performing her routines. External vs Internal or something, wasn't that how Act Age put it?

Attached: Scene_15V.jpg (1080x1646, 221.57K)

literal who

Attached: Akane-Banashi.1.jpg.png (1191x649, 914.33K)

A reminder that this manga could have survived if it wasn't for the feminazi artist.

Akane and Chiyoko sure look different.

Attached: 16465790404041.jpg (565x643, 128.88K)

Buy the rights and hire a new artist. A tainted axed property should be a cheap buy.

Galactic Railroad was kino.

Yonagi Furiosa arc broke the author.

With a different writer? Wouldn't have been the same.

Attached: ELJsulXWwAEDady.jpg (2048x1536, 398.35K)

Yeah she convinced the writer to molest kids, the cops to arrest and charge him, Shueisha execs to nuke everything and all the sponsors to pull out. What a mastermind.

There was no way this manga survived that scandal in any way. It's not as if it was some dumb Twitter cancellation, Matsuki brought it to himself by being a legitimate creep.

>Telling her how she had non stop sex with EL PADRE during her mother funeral
He went a little too far with that one.

>we will NEVER know what El Padre's deal was, never find out what the shady advertisement guy wanted, never see Kuroyama's movie
FUCK. There's not even speculatory fanfiction out there.

Attached: ELJi2i1UUAADLsL.jpg (784x1145, 132.54K)

A simple slap in the ass didn't deserve that punishment

sorry you cant be open about cunny love in public

I thought he groped dfc? Both don't seem like a good idea anyway, the saying goes "lolicon don't touch" for a reason.

Yeah, because she was the one who put the kids on his biking route, she also convinced that one kid to fill a complain, she also guided the police to lock onto him, arrest him and put it on national TV. What a fucking mastermind, ain't I right?

I will never not be sad about it.

Has the artist started drawning some new manga yet? I really liked her art

I never forget.

It ain't bad, but it's a hundred chapters too early to be picking a fight.

LOL

Chest grope.
>胸

Attached: Tatsuya-Matsuki-auteur-manga-Act-age-image-1.jpg (800x468, 241.33K)

my blood boils everytime I see his fucking face.
This man had everything and success was just right at the corner.
>great story with no overthetop fight
>stage play at the works
>anime already being planned
>partnership with JVC
>an acceptable amount of fans
And then he had to touch a mid school girl and fuck everything up.

Attached: file.png (509x679, 382.73K)

Time to slap some buttocks.

was actage a big thing back in the days?
I dont remember it being that big while it was alive.

There was no saving the manga but her "Bu-But FoR The SaKE oF ThE ViCTim" excuse for the cancellation of the manga was indeed really obnoxious. Can't expect much from a female though. What's actually outrageous is that that garbage virtue signalling tweet got more likes than the official tweet announcing Miura's death.

It was picking up a ton of momentum after the Yonagi furiosa arc.
youtube.com/watch?v=POCMW3osLzk
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZOtOtyvMY

It was a decent success like 100-200k seller, but the collaborations were getting bigger everytime and had a stage play confirmed for 2022.
Later we learned that the anime was already in the works which could have give it a huge boost.

It started to get big with the Furiosa arc, right now it could hasñd been one of the big jump manga desu.

I'll be the first to say I can't stand people like that but she would of been retarded to try and stick around when everyone else wanted to distance from this. For good reason too. In situations Where's it usually the creator saying something strange and people trying to cancel him then I think it's absolutely gay. But when it comes to them doing something to a person it's different.

>Later we learned that the anime was already in the works
This is just speculation and headcanon, as far as I know. It was definitely just a matter of time though.

Only Olympics grade contrarians try to twist this situation into being the artist's fault.

Stupid bitch lost her big break. Now she's out of a job and can't get back in the magazine.

In this fantasy world of yours, if she'd defended Matsuki, would that have somehow magically kept her serialized in WSJ?

Yes, she had an anime coming with an established brand many people loved. WSJ could have hired "another writer" to continue the story while Matsuki slipped them major plot points or largely continued to write the story.

But she threw it all away.

I like her faces.
But I read a random chapter and I hate that "he's speaking through rakugo/acting/whatever" cringe
Probably gonna give it a try from chapter 1 though

Kei is a good JAv actress now!

Attached: Kei contract.png (1228x912, 565.54K)

Attached: act true ending.png (419x431, 166.37K)

>open thread
>see the same guy seething even after 2 years
These threads will always remain the same.

Attached: 1583693373242.jpg (219x291, 53.07K)

This happens with idols and rich man

Can't "remember" something you never experienced in the first place.

Attached: highresrollsafe.jpg (650x365, 39.43K)

>file deleted
keko

She isn't a good writer she couldn't have gone solo and I don't see anyone currently under jump or anyone new being able to continue it.

I’ll say this once and I’ll say it as many times as needed. I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YONAGI IS DEAD. Also, FUCK YOU MATSUKI

Men can't beat the cunny

>no guys, the story wasn't that good. It was the art!
>I bet the artist is going to get a new manga right away
kek

I too like to laugh at things no one ever said.

It was not near jjk and CSM, but an alliance was formed between those three. Now a whole folder showing the dynamic of Yuji-Denji-Yonagi fan art is gone. It's just pain.

Too soon

Discount Rikka Takarada

JJK hadn't yet exploded in popularity, they were rather close. The alliance meme came about because the three main characters would get the same billing on WSJ art spreads.

fuck off redditors.

>file deleted
Heh

No

>file deleted
The picture itself is completely SFW and not even one of those risque gray areas.
For the file to be deleted the janny must have known where it came from. Yea Forums moderation literally admitting to fapping to NTR cuckshit.

Attached: 1533245938988.png (610x559, 99.29K)

Maybe it was a meta joke.

I'm seething too man. This timeline sucks ass.
>Act Age
>Angel Beats 2nd Beat
>Kyoto Animation
>Otome Function