The older I get the more I understand the appeal of this type of relationship

the older I get the more I understand the appeal of this type of relationship

Attached: usagidropped.jpg (424x446, 65.36K)

>tfw you will never be an old ugly bastard impregnating a cute girl that's young enough to be your daughter

Are you the self insert?

That's because you don't have a kid.

Ultimately selfish on his part. He'll die long before she will, leaving her behind.

Genji Monogatari is the world's oldest novel and features this same relationship

OP could be female and wanting to change that.

yea, also how dare people have children, don't they know that they will die long before their children do? its child abuse

*hits pipe*

OP is definitely not a woman.

>tfw no daughterwife

Attached: 1646758013231.jpg (463x463, 22.55K)

Liking father/daughter romance is most common among japanese women.

Some people dies in their forties and other in their hundreds.
Life isn't fair anyway.

Is this what fuckers have been crying about? Every fucking time I see someone talk about the ending they make it sound so bad, this doesn't seem that bad. I gotta finish this since I just got to the timeskip.

It's just the laziness of how it was handled, really. They treated it dramatically and responsibly at first, but then at the very end he's just all "ehhhh fucking ok i'll fuck you, daughter" "THE END"

Just redditors cry about this, and one sub human that keeps pushing the idea that marrying a girl you raise, as a wrong thing
He is a cuck

>Daichi
>Ugly
Choose one

I've read enough to know that it's not restricted to the japanese.

only patrician tastes can understand the genius of this ending.

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

I've seen several references to a paper “Researches on Incest in Japan,” Hirosh ima Journal of Medical Science 8(1959):
Which apparently recounts father and daughter marriages as recently as the 50s in rural areas of Japan. Historically there seems to have been a pattern in feudal Japan where if a man's wife died or became incapacitated the eldest daughter would replace her in the role of wife.

Thank you for including the cite

Attached: 1642069513130.gif (498x268, 1.88M)

The way people talked about made it sound like something straight out of a doujin by Kereno.

Daily reminder that 95% of the people that hate the ending didn't even bother reading most of the manga. She never calls Daikichi "father" and he never calls her daughter.

I can't confirm its contents as I've not found a copy but at least three other papers referred to it in detail

She probably calls him daddy in bed though.

Assume they are 25 years apart since he adopted her in his 30
Given Japan life expectancy, when he reached retirement age of 70 she would be 55.
He would still be considered a chad for having a young wife

>and one sub human that keeps pushing the idea that marrying a girl you raise, as a wrong thing
Every normalfaggot pushes this idea.

Some 80 year old indian wrestler married and knocked up a 30 year old

No, I mean here on this board there is a retard that keeps spamming threads about Usagi drop ending being wrong and something only woman want
He is a cuck, check the archive

holy shit i literally could not fucking possibly care less about any user after a thread has expired
jesus find something else to think about

Makes sense since mental diseases are degenerative.

wrong.

Attached: 630F05D2-5A2C-4D84-A58F-73307B2F6389.jpg (635x449, 121.08K)

I Still think it came out of nowhere, Daikichi was pretty weirded out of the idea but all the characters pushing him to do it was pretty much ''whatever I'll do it'', that one about an adventurer and his ''demon'' daughter did it better

it was foreshadowed that she liked him 2 volumes before the ending, as for Daikichi, he resisted the idea at first but then just became a "yes" man.

Attached: Foreshadowing.jpg (660x1065, 389.45K)

Attached: Rin_yandere.jpg (713x681, 267.79K)

With how much backlash the ending has gotten, i wonder what's the reaction of the mangaka with the whole situation. Were the Japs even hated the ending?

But this actually counters the pipe

Attached: Merry-Pippin-lord-of-the-rings-11363881-815-420[1].jpg (815x420, 30.82K)

so, the answer to the pipe question is to have babies, shuffle them between dads and raise your new daughter wife? I fucking kneel

Attached: and then he marries her.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Will Fujimoto deliver?

Attached: 1650495274183.jpg (589x767, 69.14K)

Someone found a bug in the system

Attached: 2[1].jpg (1225x1800, 609.85K)

It's also japanese and written by a woman like Usagi drop.

God I hope so

Literally foreshadowing

there was foreshadowing on the 1st episode/chapter.

Attached: OTP.jpg (1280x720, 138.92K)

>that one about an adventurer and his ''demon'' daughter did it better
That one was very boring.

GROOMING

Attached: 1650308136260.webm (1920x1080, 1.23M)

She is an adult japanese woman in the body of some loli. She groomed him rather than the opposite.

>Series has a character who is openly a pedophile and he becomes a priest
>Ending surprise reveals the guy fucked the daughter figure

Attached: 12e49fd2-4e7e-47e7-a68a-bedd623c62fa.jpg (728x1056, 242.28K)

Sauce?

Fuck, that manga is trash.

Otaku no musume-san.

Attached: bf6faf37-4f47-4bfa-812f-f6f50ee78d29.jpg (750x1090, 214.68K)

This is a good manga, had lots of fun reading it

The ending might've been rushed and inconsistent but I appreciate the author for pulling this off and not cucking out at the last moment like most age gap stories these days.

Attached: Daughterwife.jpg (851x1012, 670.82K)

He waited years before making that decision, and quite honestly, the whole westermark effect is kinda bullshit. You have actual parent-child incest throughout history (and Japan allows first cousins to get married) so why is this so shocking?

Attached: 44b10383d897ea34.png?width=1440&height=632.png (1440x632, 290.04K)

I mean, given Rin knew that they weren't blood-related from the start and was completely smitten with him from the start since he became a chad and took her in when no one else will, Daikichi can either accept it or lose one of the most important person in his life. Rin will never accept him as a father.

I feel like I'm missing context here

Live action Usagi Drop-like story but with much more drama and a creepy ending.

Attached: 454545.jpg (733x1024, 103.33K)

>creepy ending
Spoil it.

You mean "creepy" as in "oh gosh this is so KWEEPY, btw it would totally okay if the genders were reversed xD" like a normalfaggot, or do you mean something ACTUALLY creepy?

Oldboy was better

I feel sibling relationship more than father daughter desu

not much, the movie ends with the daughter character dating some young guy while implying that she fucks the "father" character on the side, he himself is an unemployed alcoholic loser in the end.

This isn't creepy at all. Fuck, it's the kind of instance where NTR is actually acceptable.

unironically correct if you're over 35, fuckers in late 40's having damaged children and then dying tf away before their spawns hit 20, often ruining their children lives by requiring their constant support disgust me more than fuckers having damaged children to look nice as young working parent of disabled child not realizing they will have to care for it like a toddler for as long as they both live.
those people turn life to hell for their spawns and for what sin i ask? what evil did those cursed fucks did to deserve this cursed existence? A failure of a parent who can't stop his inner monkey nor is capable of any insight or compassion?

yeah creepy was the incorrect word, depressing is more like it.

Not nesesarely

>cuck
A redditor is you

I don't see the big deal if you just think about it logically.

Attached: 1450850112528.gif (160x160, 512.24K)

There's a reason the anime stopped before the time skip.