Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

>Ship bait
>Homosexuality
>Shota pimps
You lived long enough to see yuri in Boruto of all series. What is Kishimoto thinking? Are the fujo bucks not enough?

Attached: 0069-030.jpg (784x1145, 155.29K)

>Are the fujo bucks not enough?
Have you seen twitter and pixiv? Boruto fan content is fully carried by NHfags, SSfags and people shipping their kids.

Will attracting yurifags be worse than fujoshits?

No because women aren't the main characters.
You won't see people unironically going "Sarada loves Sumire more than Boruto/Kawaki/whatever"

This chapter confirms Sasuke is the true ninja jesus of Konoha, he is on a quest of penance to carry all of the sins of the village so the village people can be free of it, no matter how much he suffers from it, he will keep on walking on his path, even if it means losing more body parts or kept being insulted by random chunin, he trully aims to make everyone's lifes more plesant.

>Are the fujo bucks not enough?
Boruto doesnt have that many. SP's fault anyway for sideling their only fujo character

They are literally the only ones involved with the series that give a crap about mitsuki.

Attached: 1609663156082.jpg (1066x599, 82.79K)

If they want bucks, they should give more shits to him

Does anyone know where this ugly-looking Kakashi is from? There's this faggot that keeps on spamming this image along with some copypasta. Is it from an episode in the anime?

Attached: 1650467385061.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Must be from that Sasuke/Sarada father and daugther episode

Pretty sure it's when he was trolling Sasuke when he tried to teach him how to be a dad with Jiraya's book.

>Delta wasn’t immediately destroyed and is actually a member of the cast now
Is Delta now a member of the good guys or the bad guys?

Thats fucking manga right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for Ikemoto bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the trainig grounds, men deliver their new born baby during an S-rank mission. Fucking hard core dick in the ass shinobi no jidai wa owaru dattebasa manga time shit. Take it to the Hokage's office. Dicks get shoved in places you don’t even remember. We read together we watch together. Boruto is back baby

Attached: chad2.jpg (474x531, 17.12K)

>rejected as a vessel in favor of kawaki
>limiters on your power so you're a jobber
>called a faceless henchman by boruto
>lost on your debut fight against kawaki
>used daemon to get away which pissed off your only ally
>now your ally is being courted by your enemy before you even got your limiters removed
Codebros what the FUCK

Attached: Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - c069 - p041 [dig] [VIZ Media].png (784x1145, 471.66K)

>You lived long enough to see yuri in Boruto of all series.
Cool. I doubt it'll make any yurifan pick up Boruto if they didn't like it for other reasons already.

>Boruto has fully embraced shipping shittery

How did it come to this?

The anime will censor Delta panties

Eida is more powerful than Boa Hancock

Sasukebros?

Attached: sauce death flag.png (784x789, 291.62K)

>>rejected as a vessel in favor of kawaki
Speedread a bit there?

Sasuke just wants to die

Why did his dojutsu activate?

Attached: karma.png (784x1145, 503.93K)

based Eida

Rejected by fate

Does Delta even have panties or can you even see them? She wears tights.

Would you guys fuck Delta?

Attached: 1C25ECBD-759E-48CA-889A-899650578698.jpg (592x387, 77.79K)

The chapter feels a bit different. More dialogue and more characters. I hope it stays like this.

forgot my image

Attached: Delta's panties?.png (1112x906, 873.73K)

He still wants to murder Boruto.

Absolutely not. Look how unladylike her expression is, a complete argumentive woman. She wouldn't even let me dominate her, she'd take control.

Attached: Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - c069 - p001 [dig] [VIZ Media].png (784x1145, 1.16M)

Looks like striped pantyhose.

I mean considering the minimum power levels established by The Last no one outside of maybe the absolute top tiers in OP can so much as touch the Androids

My wife, Naruko, is so CUTE!

Attached: Cute.gif (500x333, 521.27K)

> kawasarafags and borusumikeks coping on twitter
kek

Why is Kishimoto still being treated as a supervisor?

I want to see Delta's panties too

Attached: ship.jpg (1704x1380, 235.28K)

This basically confirmed BoruSara will be happening.

Attached: BoruSara.jpg (940x1200, 199.3K)

I hope Kishi somehow brings back Kara!Delta and have her interact with Bronco.

Attached: 1650477367314.jpg (1704x1380, 412.6K)

Lesbo robo-cunt.

Bronco was just the codeword that released her from the container, Shikamaru started calling her Delta right after that.

and Sarada is a Yaoi fangirl.

I'm starting to think that Eida and Daemon's abilities were an accident. Amado probably fucked around with a couple of Jigen's descendants and accidentally awakened those powers.

I know. I just prefer calling her that instead of Konoha!Delta.

That would be a fujo

Precisely this. The other bort fags dont give a shit about og nor the parents. Hence why some salad fans want karin to be the mom so that salad gets op powers.

Send links, I wanna see

So left leg next, huh?

The solution to catching up to Karma? Amaterasu. The flames that never burn out. Sarada needs to master this jutsu and using them is an "I win" button, since once they hit your enemy, they're as good as dead.
Ikemoto hasn't mentioned Mitsuki's sage mode once, since Kishi's chapter at least. Could he have forgotten?

Attached: Boruto - Naruto Next Generations - c069 - p017 [dig] [VIZ Media].png (681x726, 360.93K)

what happened to sarada's crush on Nanadaime?

Attached: 1628258881672.png (128x126, 21.74K)

Amaterasu is so OP

>hi I'm Eida and I just want to bang Kawaki I don't care about Code and his crazy alien religious bullshit
>hi Eida I'm Shikamaru why don't you join us instead of Code and we'll give you Kawaki
Did... Did Shikamaru actually just do something smart?

>What is Kishimoto thinking?

Kishimoto isn’t writing Boruto.

Attached: 2A084FAF-B858-4B76-A286-C980DCE3D5DB.jpg (771x220, 53.1K)

fixed

Attached: ship.jpg (1704x1380, 239.34K)

Yes.

Yes

Which one?

Boruchad..I KNEEL

>Sumire can you leave the room I need to speak to Kawaki
>is this about me killing Boruto?
>said while Sumire is still in the room
wewlad

>Jobberflames

He has control over it thanks to Amado's Karma.

>Mitsuki stop trying to ship me and Boruto there are more important things to talk about right now
kek

Please user I don't want to read posts by that 1 retard every time this topic comes up

>I'm starting to think that Eida and Daemon's abilities were an accident. Amado probably fucked around with a couple of Jigen's descendants and accidentally awakened those powers.

Yeah, Amado probably experimented with giving various people genetic samples from Isshiki and it randomly produced some unique abilities in a couple of survivors.