>scanlators insert their credit page at the front and back of the chapter
>AND include some fanart as an extra page
Or
>credit page is joined as part of the final page below the content
Or
>watermarks all over the fucking thing
>in-page scanlator comments warning readers not to upload on tiktok
Or
>credit page is a repurposed page from that very chapter but with quirky dialogue tricking you into thinking you missed something

Attached: _c9f06938bcf20e347c29b.png (1000x1000, 872.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/98fb6b95-eca6-473b-a57f-9b8a6fe0a5a3/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then don't read scanlations, dekinai

Don't care about any of those. I just go to the next page.
Putting scanlator(s)'s comments in the pages is the real dumb shit.

Imagine being proud of your utter fucking incompetence at learning Japanese.

>reading scanlation
>scanlators get scanned
>scanlators vanish
Please come back
No one else is translating this fucking series

>but with quirky dialogue tricking you into thinking you missed something
By any chance, did you ride the short bus to school?

join the discopatreo-fi to support high quality work like this

Attached: 1.jpg (845x1311, 169.25K)

Attached: learn japanese.png (200x240, 68.82K)

had me at the bottom text. is he still doing that shit?

Reading shonen:

>Translation group start page.
>The manga
>Translation group end page.

Reading shoujo:

>Page with translation group logo.
>Random page from another manga (dialogue edited to ask for more members)
>Random page where the group writes about their personal lives and drama
>Random wallpaper from another manga (yaoi)
>The manga.
>Random page from another manga (dialogue edited to ask for more members)
>Random page with the members speaking of their personal lives and even more drama
>Page with translation group logo.

Imagine bragging about your incompetence at learning Japanese.

I will not be learning Japanese, today.

Attached: 1565799536595.png (407x416, 4.64K)

You said that already.

Imagine bragging about it after seeing your equally incompetent peers be mocked for the selfsame thing. Maybe you can go form a support group called "I'm literally so pathetic I can't even learn a second language despite deigning to spend all my time on le elite Yea Forums anime board".

That's the third time you've said it, it isn't any funnier.
I don't scanlate either, you're fighting against a strawman in you head here.

is it worth learning japanese?

>That's the third time you've said it, it isn't any funnier.
Imagine thinking I care about the hurt feelings of a pathetic waste of human flesh that can't even learn a second language.
The outrage of the dimwitted, petulant seething unwashed masses means nothing to me in the slightest.

You should take a shower asap, user. Or the rope, whichever is easier to get.

That depends on how much you like anime and manga.
It's like asking if learning how to swing a baseball bat properly is worth it if you play baseball.

If you spend all your day reading manga, watching anime, and talking about it on Yea Forums, yes. Especially so if you find yourself spending time complaining about how other people serve you your content.

Also yes if you plan to go to Japan at any point.

(you)
In the offchange you are being serious, please end your life.

Lol

What's your stance on fanfictions? Because that's basically what you've been reading up until now.

>Or the rope, whichever is easier to get.
It's really amazing watching the dimwit brain in action. Not only can it not defend its own incompetence, violence is the only solution it can think of you solve the problem. Imagine if you redirected some of that unconstrained rage you're feeling right now into actually applying yourself, instead of merely wallowing in your own inability and misery.

isnt japanese very hard?

125 million japanese people seem to have little trouble learning it, and their version of the internet is perpetually 20 years behind the west's.

No. You don't sound like you want to learn Japanese, you're just looking for someone to tell you it isn't worth it so you can feel good about yourself.

Mate, I know 4 languages. I shouldn't be forced to learn another one.

>please end your life
Imagine being so willfully incompetent despite having every tool available to you to fix the problems in your life that reacting with violence is the only thing you can think to do. Where does this massively overblown, self-aggrandizing ego come from? Pride derived from inability, and hatred of any who point out its absurdity.

Nobody is forcing you.
>I know 4 languages
Cool, so you have plenty of experience. Should be a piece of cake.

>I shouldn't be forced to
Why are you typing like you're a victim? "Forced to"? You're literally creating your own problem. You refuse to learn Japanese, then stamp your feet that other people aren't translating Japanese to your satisfaction for you. You are responsible for your own mess. No one here is hurting you but yourself.

>Japanese is his second language
user...if i learned japanese it would be my 3rd language.
Imagine bragging about knowing a language and it being JUST your second language.

Attached: zeke.jpg (215x235, 12.18K)

>warning readers not to upload on tiktok
>upload on tiktok
I'm sorry, fucking what?

>desperately trying to find an "out" for your wilful, stubborn incompetence.
If you know two languages that's great. Three, four, so much the better. You're still acting like an entitled child because you instead of consuming Japanese content through your own abilities, you force yourself to rely on others, and then shriek in hollow rage at the subpar job. You're every spoiled, incompetent, low-intelligence dipshit that throws his food at his mother. Learn to cook yourself then, ingrate. The fact you think you deserve even the slightest shred of respect for choosing to live like an inferior specimen of humanity is absurd.

Attached: DIzWWDg.png (300x200, 136.86K)

Some people are uploading series on their tiktok as videos every time a new chapter comes out. This irks some random scanlator who then watermarks the fuck out of the pages telling readers to stop it.
It's a shitshow.

Wait, but aren't people in general bilingual?
I know English, and Turkish. Maybe it's just an anglosphere thing

Attached: 1647811176386.png (512x512, 163.41K)

>desperately trying to find an "out" for your wilful, stubborn incompetence.
>If you know two languages that's great.
user, the norm worldwide is knowing 2 languages (technically i speak 4, 3 fluidly) with some european speaking 3, it's only americans that only know 1 or 0.5.
It's not great, it's the norm.

>You're still acting like an entitled child because you instead of consuming Japanese content through your own abilities, you force yourself to rely on others
Almost sure this is bait.
You are relying on everyone on the internet using english because you lack the knowledge of more languages, which is the norm worldwide.

Attached: 88uHV9vRM.jpg (480x360, 29.57K)

Americans in general just speak english, which is why feels superior/smug and proud of speaking 2 languages and treats the rest as idiots...when it's the norm outside the US.

I hate official localizations fucking shit up, but scanlators with their credit pages and bonus gag edits are pure SHOVEL. I wouldn't have it any other way.

>I feel superior/smug and proud of not being able to speak japanese because other people are mean to me about it

I just look at the pictures and make pew pew noises

I literally couldn't care whether you're from the US or anywhere else. I don't care how many languages you know. It has nothing to do with your linguistic capabilities. It's about personal responsibility. You CHOOSE not to learn Japanese, very likely because you're afraid of the effort it might entail, but then you complain nonstop about other people aren't delivering you the content you want to consume. You could solve this problem by learning the language and reading and watching raws. But instead you're addicted to that ego salve of complaining. It lets you avoid having to take personal stock of your own accomplishments. You derive pleasure from your stubborn inability and distract yourself from any criticisms to this fact with "well that guy is just a dumb American trying to make me feel bad!"

tldr you are the only one responsible for your own life, either apply yourself or shut the fuck up, either way don't expect any sympathy or respect for choosing to be afflicted by problems that are in your power to fix.

>"Modern" scanlations
Are you too young to remember the days when every single chapter came with literally 4 fucking credit pages about how they need translators for some other shit they do and fuck all

>modern
Those shit started since at least the time mangastream being around you zoomer

nice pasta, saved

>in-page scanlator comments warning readers not to upload on tiktok
Post 1(one) example of this

I have an example but it would invite 50 posts screeching how it's not """""anime""""" so you will just have to trust that this happens.

So you just proved that it doesn't happen.

>No javascript rain of shit in nip internet.
Finally something based comes from japan.

>it would invite 50 posts screeching how it's not """""anime"""""
Of course, the thread is about manga and not anime.

>sick mom

sad when it happens for real

Attached: semelparous canceled.png (593x449, 52.69K)

Can someone remind me of that manga with like a dozen credit pages, one for each member of the group, with each member having all sorts of chuuni crap like their assigned color, gemstone, zodiac sign, mythical creature, superpower, character synopsis etc etc?

Never mind, found it myself
My memory was a bit off but not too much.
mangadex.org/chapter/98fb6b95-eca6-473b-a57f-9b8a6fe0a5a3/1

>scanlators get scanned
what the FUARK did user mean by this?

how many people do you need to contribute to raws
and lol at the next chapter, pic related

Attached: 9708c05a-2e80-4600-a53d-63fb842c9015.jpg (826x1195, 156.58K)

Nearly every country outside the US and UK teaches English out of necessity, in addition to whatever local language is spoken there. But in English-speaking countries, there's little reason to teach any other language. American schools teach Spanish but no one cares.

>scanlator includes suicide note in chapter

Attached: rinjin.png (620x877, 163.43K)

you are reading that shit for free, asshole
thank your translator

>purring a meme center thumbnail on the last page of the chapter

Attached: bleach-3647823.jpg (300x463, 34.23K)

>scanlator shoehorns memes

Attached: Necromance.jpg (1115x3188, 1.18M)

still better than "I translated this on my phone in bed using machine translation lol"