Blue Box
Mashle
High School Family
Doron Dororon
Ayashimon
Protect Me, Shugomaru!

Weekly Shounen Jump #23 - Information
New Series (Cover and Lead Color Pages)
Mission: Yozakura Family (2 Consecutive Color Pages on #23 and #24)
Akane Banashi (Color Page)
Undead Unluck (Color Page)
My Hero Academia will be in a break next issue and Black Clover will enter in a hiatus, no date to return yet

Attached: FQyTdIzXIAEC3Dj.jpg (2646x1549, 1.72M)

Taken from last time
1 ・ Jujutsu Kaisen ・ CHAPTER 177: SENDAI COLONY, PART 4
2 ・ My Hero Academia ・ NO. 346 - SUPER HYPER UNFAIR BROKEN STAGE
3 ・ Akane-banashi ・ STORY 4: WHO IS THAT?
4 ・ SAKAMOTO DAYS ・ DAYS 61 PRETTY DECENT
5 ・ Black Clover ・ Page 325: Dark, Starry Night
6 ・ Me & Roboco ・ Chapter 79: Tally & Meico
7 ・ The Elusive Samurai ・ CHAPTER 53: WICKED 1335
8 ・ Earthchild ・ Chapter 3 We Shall Meet at the Lagrange Point
9 ・ Mission: Yozakura Family ・ MISSION 120: REFUSAL
10 ・ PPPPPP ・ CHAPTER 23: HOPE IN THE NIGHT SKY
11 ・ WITCH WATCH ・ 52 Her Familiars
12 ・ Blue Box ・ #43 What's the Connection?
13 ・ Mashle: Magic and Muscles ・ CHAPTER 99: MASH BURNEDEAD AND THE POWERFUL DUO
14 ・ High School Family: Kokosei Kazoku ・ Chapter 76: Flame in the Hallway
15 ・ Doron Dororon ・ CHAPTER 13: TOUMA TODA
16 ・ Ayashimon ・ Chapter 14: What About You
17 ・ Protect Me, Shugomaru! ・ Chapter 14: Fight Your Big Brother, Shugomaru!

Where's AT?

+

>Nips actually enjoy Earthchild

Akane ranked high and getting a CP

Sex is living

Happy for Akane but what the actual fuck on nips liking Earthchild.

>reddit manga:
JJK
One Piece
MHA
Akane
Earthchild
P6
Blue Box
Mashle
Ayashimon
Undead Unluck
>Yea Forums manga:
Sakamoto
Black Clover
Roboco
Elusive Samurai
Yozakura
Witch Watch
HSF
Doron
Shugomaru

>Mission: Yozakura Family (2 Consecutive Color Pages on #23 and #24)

Yozakurafags, WE EXIST

>Earthchild that high
Fuck this gay magazine and fuck those retarded nips

>reddit manga:
Stuff I don't like.
>Yea Forums manga:
Stuff I like.

>Akane Banashi
So Moue's second chance is going to survive at least for the short-to-medium term?

Akane and P6 suck and if you like them you NEED to go back

Akane is super safe. There's the bottom 3, there's Earthchild and AyaTri wasu nexpectedly moved to J+. It's more likely to be cancelled for the author assaulting a minor or something.

>12- Blue Box
Did Japan finally realize that this series is mediocre as fuck? It took them 43 chapters, but I'm proud of them.

They're rejecting the forced drama.

Editor will probably tell the author to introduce more girls.

It's the third wheel confession chapter lmao

Yonagi didn't deserve to go out like that.

I hope it lives, Ole golazo guy deserves it.

Blue Box needs Chinatsu pantyshots. When that happens, the ranks and sales will skyrocket. The artist's previous series was ecchi so it's not like it's impossible.

Akane and P6 are better than AA
Honestly
Akane Just needs to give us a new Chiyoko

I still can't believe that Moue got a second chance and this time he's actually doing fine. Meanwhile Date was artist for three different Jump series and all three got the axe. Happy for Moue but Date really deserved better.

I remember the Ole Golazo guy was really passionate about football and kept talking about football in his authors comments. He also seemed really upset when it got axed. Given how he doesn't have any social media I thought we'd heard the last of him when he did that one Giga one-shot, so I was happy to see him return with that one-shot he did recently and later with Akane. It took time but it seemed the manga gods finally smiled on him this time.

Great seeing Akane rank high, I believed in P6 living and I believe in Akane.

I hoped WW would rank higher just because that chapter had a great title spread at the end

Why do you guys care that EC got 8th? That's still bad, and there's no reason to think future chapters will start doing better

>BC going into hiatus
Just transfer it to another magazine or something. I’m sure Tabata would like a different schedule at this point.

Tick tock, Shitgomaretard.

Assuming this is all the news, then I guess that none of the bottom 3 are going away this week. And since BC is going into a hiatus, and AT is gone, Jump can introduce two new series without axing anything in the near future.

I LOVE FURUSU

Attached: 1648633671935.jpg (630x605, 77K)

Isn’t it getting extra pages this week? I doubt Jump would put it too low.

Are the Doronschizos so weak now that they're going after imaginary shugomaru readers?

in the trash

axed, fortunately.

>P6
Not really. It’s only upvoted more than stuff like ES and gag manga. Meanwhile it gets a lot more love here.

You're late

No one is talking about Doron, stop imagining things. And while there is at least one Shitgomaretard fan here, I was talking about the series as a whole.

Her breasts look so scrumptious here. I wonder what color her nipples are.

More like they are waiting for the axebait trio to end and then move in into taking it place. Really we should wait until after golden week.

>No one is talking about Doron, stop imagining things.
I've just been traumatized by the console wars user, they could still be anywhere

>And while there is at least one Shitgomaretard fan here, I was talking about the series as a whole.
Yeah I can't wait for it to get axed, but I admit it endeared itself enough that I hope the author just finds a better series to work on (if he doesn't enjoy the OP spin-off)

>Akane this high
Based, Akane and P6 are the true underdogs. Always believed in Akane and her SEX thighs.

>Weekly Shonen Jump will be starting a new series in Issue #23. Details are unknown.
Did we do enough Doronbros? Are we safe? Is the author pulling a "Guardian of The Witch" and starting a new arc just for it to end 1-2 chapters later?

Attached: Dora reminiscing.png (987x1080, 861.26K)

AT was axed so there's space.

If we are getting only one new series, then all the excitement over how many new series will come was all for fucking nothing.

>15 ・ Doron Dororon ・ CHAPTER 13: TOUMA TODA
>16 ・ Ayashimon ・ Chapter 14: What About You
>17 ・ Protect Me, Shugomaru! ・ Chapter 14: Fight Your Big Brother, Shugomaru!
genuinely asking, when will they die???

Well, I can’t say I’m mostly confident in its chances, given that in Golem Hearts, the author seemed to set up a new arc, only to rush through it in one chapter and end the series in that same chapter.

They’re immortal

What's the difference between strategy and tactics anyways? I thought they were interchangeable words

Oh God are they going to be like that one batch with Tokyo Shinobi Squad? I don’t remember clearly, but I think the series in that batch lasted like 25 weeks or something.

Tactics is more about what you do in a battle. Ex: Flank, surround, retreat,...
Strategy is the way you plan to win the war or on bigger scale: attrition, demoralization, kill their leader,...

I think it's because of the movie

They need sex chapter and went full domekano with couple swapping.

Strategy is the overall plan while tactics are the steps you take to pull off the strategy
>strategy: we will win this game by killing Osamu before he spawns wires
>tactics: mark bagwormed spawn points, bumrush scout each area while ignoring all other players, stab the fucker in the neck when we catch him

>black clover going on hiatus
>doron is saved
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THE HEAVENS BLESSES US

KINORON KINORORON FRIENDS GET IN HERE

Attached: 1650443865009.png (956x553, 584.28K)

Question: given Jump’s current state, should Jump be more lenient with new series or less?

he's the artist now, someone else is writing it

Attached: doron.png (770x714, 584.94K)

>5 ・ Black Clover ・ Page 325: Dark, Starry Night
NICE
>hiatus
fuck

Attached: 1646581846981.jpg (784x1145, 248.31K)

BC axe next so never

Their current state is the best it has been in fifteen years. Axe axe axe.

They should axe complete garbage like Earthchild right now. However if they don't have promising battle shonen ready to start it's fine if they let Ayashimon and Doron stay a little longer.

It's been 3 days, moron. It moved to Jump+.

t. nakano

Unfortunately, since Nakano seems to have stopped axing series before Ch 14, even shit series like Earthchild get to live longer than they should.